Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Mehrana

The first scene was fabulous! Awww dadaji πŸ˜­. It is exactly because of such moments, no matter what dadaji does, he still is a lovable character. Ramesh and dadaji scene was so good. I just wanted to give them both a tight hug πŸ€—. Wonder where dadi isπŸ€”.

It was so late at night, everyone was off to bed...and Saurav was roaming around. WTH? He does not want to hurt Dolly or be the reason for people pointing fingers at her, but he doesn't have the common sense to not come near her room after what has happened? I am just so angry with this guy! Sorry, but that was no excusable!

So, if KNAUC checked Mr. Bajaj's CCTV camera footage of a few hours before apart from the missing one hour, couldn't they have seen a clip of Sumit entering the warehouse? I mean if he got out, he must have gotten in? Why did they not check for that footage? Also, I hope they will figure out that they need to check footage of few days earlier...then they will see SuLee together.

KNAUC's discussion regarding the proofs and catching Sumit's in the act was like watching CID🀣. Repetitive dialogues, gol gol ghum ke ek hi baat...But I liked Sukku a lot today. Very efficient he is.

The last scene with everyone hugging it out with Saurav was nice. Really cute! Kabir's dialogues didn't make any sense to me though. Aman-Umesh are a different case and Saurav's love is a different issue. Anyway, his better half (the one with the brainπŸ˜†) explained it in a better way what Kabir couldn't convey to me...that they shouldn't be judgmental. Like that! And the little Kabir-Sukku bit was awww...😳. I love these two.

So...as per the precap Dolly is also helping them. So I think Sumit will use the pic to blackmail Dolly or force her to side with him. Maybe she will be the one who will move the jewelery from mandir or let Sumit know they found it. After all with how fragile her dad is, and her parents' superficial attitude...Dolly will try her best to keep the pic from coming out.

I missed Viraj! There, I said it!☺️

i was also lik aey aane ka time check karo na then they could have seen sumit's face in the footage with the bag.
i too thought dolly will move the bag but then i thought dolly will not do that yaar. she willnever give dhoka to her cousins. but i am confused. nisha was crying and kabir was supporting her in umt na?? 

viraj ya mfd???πŸ˜†
Edited by Teogapi - 8 years ago
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

i was also lik aey aane ka time check karo na then they could have seen sumit's face in the footage with the bag.

i too thought dolly will move the bag but then i thought dolly will not do that yaar. she willnever give dhoka to her cousins. but i am confused. nisha was crying and kabir was supporting her in umt na?? 

viraj ya mfd???πŸ˜†

Yeah, why didn't they check the entry time? Akkal ke dushman!

I didn't watch the segment. Hmmm, yeah, then maybe from somewhere else Sumit will find out about cousin's finding the bag and will change its location. I have complete trust in Saurav to go to Sumit and be like "You will get caught, because we know all about what you are up to". He will think he's being very subtle and cryptic, but he isn't.

@bold...tum meri dost ho ya dushman?πŸ˜†
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
can any1 tell me what happened after the 2nd ad? i missed it.
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehrana

Yeah, why didn't they check the entry time? Akkal ke dushman!

I didn't watch the segment. Hmmm, yeah, then maybe from somewhere else Sumit will find out about cousin's finding the bag and will change its location. I have complete trust in Saurav to go to Sumit and be like "You will get caught, because we know all about what you are up to". He will think he's being very subtle and cryptic, but he isn't.

@bold...tum meri dost ho ya dushman?πŸ˜†

and in the precap they should have kept someone like sukku or bunty to keep an eye in the mandir box na ?? vo bhi nahi
and they checked the footage when sulee visited the warehouse na?? did the check during kabir bday?? why didnt they check sulee warehouse day footage in the other warehouse too??πŸ˜•

bolo na pls pls. i vote for mfd.πŸ˜†
Edited by Teogapi - 8 years ago
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

can any1 tell me what happened after the 2nd ad? i missed it.

cousins forgiving saurav.
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

cousins forgiving saurav.

precap?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Which one hour was missing? πŸ˜•
Sumit switched the jewels in the night right? If that's the hour they are searching...how come Kabir is there in the WH at 11.30? Wasn't he at the birthday? 

Shouldn't they have seen Saurav also then? 

Smartphones are used only by the villains. 

I think Dolly would realise that Sumit has taken off the jewels and hence would side him to know the real place. When NAUC tell about the black bag, that can strike Ramesh- though I don't know how that would be of use. 

Wouldn't Rukma say she saw Sumit in the mandir? 
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

precap?

cousins including dolly searching for the bag. nisha and dolly opening the mandir box and get shocked.
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

and in the precap they should have kept someone like sukku or bunty to keep an eye in the mandir box na ?? vo bhi nahi

and they checked the footage when sulee visited the warehouse na?? did the check during kabir bday?? why didnt they check sulee warehouse day footage in the other warehouse too??πŸ˜•

bolo na pls pls. i vote for mfd.πŸ˜†

Yes...but expecting KNAUC to take care of such minute details is expecting too muchπŸ˜†. They should have taken an account of the footage of one week. I mean someone who read even a children's crime book should know that, even if common sense isn't there. They just checked the footage for one day and also for very specific hours.

I also pick mfd...there's just something about his voiceπŸ˜³πŸ˜†.

But if Sumit doesn't use the pic to get Dolly on his side, what will he do with it if he goes to prison eventually?

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
So they wake up Dolly from sleep and then search? Sumit wouldn't know? Does Dolly suspect Sumit then or trusts Kabir? Shouldn't someone stand guard while seniors are brought in?