Moments of the day - 9/5 - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Teogapi

bedhakal threat will shock ramy for sure and nisha will be justifying herself by telling about the blag bag and cctv and maybe then ramy will remember the bang??

May be...But would he remember is the question? I mean...till before the episode I thought he would have calmed down...but today we see he hasn't. I don't know...he looks like he isn't interested in FJ at all...Or he believes Kabir is involved in FJ because he wanted to become bad and leave?
So dis is how they give cousins scenes now ?! jr.detectives ??!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
It's good to see cousins in action. Hopefully they get tracks of their own soon. I am waiting for Sukku track.
Precap
Everyone searching for bag in the house including Dolly. Dolly and Nisha open the big box in the mandir and are shocked
So by the time the family comes to see, the bag is gone? ๐Ÿ˜• And Dolly acts as if she is on Sumit's side, to get to know where the bag is? I think it all fits now.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

So by the time the family comes to see, the bag is gone? ๐Ÿ˜• And Dolly acts as if she is on Sumit's side, to get to know where the bag is? I think it all fits now.
but why cant they take a pic of the box with rj?? smart phone kis liye hai.
I liked the word KNAUC. perfect. the last hug proved it. so youngsters r all
for dosa. but i just didnt like saurav roaming around & gazing at dolly. it looked
kind of cheap although we know his intention is not. by the way nishas hugs r
quite fast. i mean the way she hugged saurav๐Ÿ˜†. dolly also searching for bag in
precap means that she id definitely on kabirs side. so maybe she acts being on
sumits side to get truth out. hope so.๐Ÿ˜•. but KNAUC talking loudly in front of gaurd was foolish.
i mean they cant discuss their plan in front of him or anyone. who knows whom all
sumit would have bribed.
I think guard will tell everything to sumit as he was listening all convo of cousins and he will remove the bag    last scene of saurav and cousins was very good 
Originally posted by maniwood

I think guard will tell everything to sumit as he was listening all convo of cousins and he will remove the bag    last scene of saurav and cousins was very good 
gaurd ki zaroorat hi nahi hai. sumit will overhear himself. overhearing expert. he is the marril(pokemon) of nauc.๐Ÿ˜† Edited by Teogapi - 8 years ago
The first scene was fabulous! Awww dadaji ๐Ÿ˜ญ. It is exactly because of such moments, no matter what dadaji does, he still is a lovable character. Ramesh and dadaji scene was so good. I just wanted to give them both a tight hug ๐Ÿค—. Wonder where dadi is๐Ÿค”.

It was so late at night, everyone was off to bed...and Saurav was roaming around. WTH? He does not want to hurt Dolly or be the reason for people pointing fingers at her, but he doesn't have the common sense to not come near her room after what has happened? I am just so angry with this guy! Sorry, but that was no excusable!

So, if KNAUC checked Mr. Bajaj's CCTV camera footage of a few hours before apart from the missing one hour, couldn't they have seen a clip of Sumit entering the warehouse? I mean if he got out, he must have gotten in? Why did they not check for that footage? Also, I hope they will figure out that they need to check footage of few days earlier...then they will see SuLee together.

KNAUC's discussion regarding the proofs and catching Sumit's in the act was like watching CID๐Ÿคฃ. Repetitive dialogues, gol gol ghum ke ek hi baat...But I liked Sukku a lot today. Very efficient he is.

The last scene with everyone hugging it out with Saurav was nice. Really cute! Kabir's dialogues didn't make any sense to me though. Aman-Umesh are a different case and Saurav's love is a different issue. Anyway, his better half (the one with the brain๐Ÿ˜†) explained it in a better way what Kabir couldn't convey to me...that they shouldn't be judgmental. Like that! And the little Kabir-Sukku bit was awww...๐Ÿ˜ณ. I love these two.

So...as per the precap Dolly is also helping them. So I think Sumit will use the pic to blackmail Dolly or force her to side with him. Maybe she will be the one who will move the jewelery from mandir or let Sumit know they found it. After all with how fragile her dad is, and her parents' superficial attitude...Dolly will try her best to keep the pic from coming out.

I missed Viraj! There, I said it!โ˜บ๏ธ