Posted: 8 years ago
Today's Moments
1. Dadaji breaking down in front of Vimla saying he failed to see the real character of people. He feels cheated and defeated. It was so sad to see Dadaji crying. Badola ji was excellent. Dadaji has built a high level of respect in the society which has been shattered in seconds. 

2. It was expected and Ramesh entering was really good. Ramesh blaming himself for CM and Dadaji blaming himself- Dadaji and Ramesh share a very unusual bond for sure. It was a very endearing moment. They may have any number of differences, but they are there for each other too. It's something new that we have seen, but we did see something between the two during Nisha's past revelation also. But yes...every positive scene between the two is followed by war..😆

3. NAUC + Kabir going to warehouse, and cousins entering saying they are Dadaji's grandchildren was funny. Finding a large part of footage missing was good. Bunty finding keys, Jwala realising it's Sumit's but Sukku saying it doesn't prove anything was clever. 

4. Checking the footage of the opposite warehouse and finding Sumit's back with the bag was a nice thing. Investigation was pretty interesting. K+NAUC realising they still can't prove anything and they have to catch Sumit red handed was good. They aer definitely using their brain. 

5. Sumit and Rupan scene...Rupan asking Sumit whether he is behind FJ and Sumit playing good and Rupan falling for it. I really hope Rupan gets suspicious. Rukma seeing Sumit coming out of the mandir after he hides the real jewels...So Rukma would tell KNAUC. 

6. Sumit taking a picture of Saurav seeing sleeping Dolly...Wonder how he is going to use that. Also, why and how is Saurav still roaming in the house? Kabir helping with Saurav and cousins patching up was nice. Nisha assuring Kabir to come inside house and finding the truth...her support is really strong. 
we wanted ramy to turn detective but we are getting detective nauc. i want kirti back yaar. she involved in the matter would have been good. at least  she could have overheard sumit gt convo.
hope they dont give the mandir box scene as precap.
I think we are getting to see how CM has affected Ramesh. I mean, yes we saw that during confrontation, but this is something he can't get over easily. He isn't able to think anything else other than that. So yes, detective Ramy would take time to come back. 
I guess, we would Nisha's shocked face after opening the box as precap...😆

But Dadaji-Ramesh scene can get us going this weekend I guess..😆
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I think we are getting to see how CM has affected Ramesh. I mean, yes we saw that during confrontation, but this is something he can't get over easily. He isn't able to think anything else other than that. So yes, detective Ramy would take time to come back. 
I guess, we would Nisha's shocked face after opening the box as precap...😆

But Dadaji-Ramesh scene can get us going this weekend I guess..😆
i want the bedhakal threat as precap.😆
bechare ramy is still in shock. hope he is back with a bang after mandir box and nisha mentioning the bag. he has to remember the bang.
Originally posted by Teogapi

i want the bedhakal threat as precap.😆
bechare ramy is still in shock. hope he is back with a bang after mandir box and nisha mentioning the bag. he has to remember the bang.

From the mandir scene, Ramy still seems to be weak. Matlab, he is helpless. But may be Sukku or cousins can tell about the bag and that's when he remembers the bang. For now, he is unable to think. 

Even bedakal threat won't do any good. Ramy remembering the bang scene would be nice. 

Today's Moments

6. Sumit taking a picture of Saurav seeing sleeping Dolly...Wonder how he is going to use that. Also, why and how is Saurav still roaming in the house? Kabir helping with Saurav and cousins patching up was nice. Nisha assuring Kabir to come inside house and finding the truth...her support is really strong. 

KYA??? Saurav still roaming around in the house and actually watching Dolly? If he cannot do anything good why must he do things to make matters worse? I just...ugh!! Please Dolly, don't...never fall for this guy.

Seems like overall the epi was good.
Originally posted by Teogapi

we wanted ramy to turn detective but we are getting detective nauc. i want kirti back yaar. she involved in the matter would have been good. at least  she could have overheard sumit gt convo.

I also want Kirti back! I really miss her.

She would have been a great addition with GT's indirect involvement in all this.
Originally posted by Mehrana

KYA??? Saurav still roaming around in the house and actually watching Dolly? If he cannot do anything good why must he do things to make matters worse? I just...ugh!! Please Dolly, don't...never fall for this guy.

Seems like overall the epi was good.

Saurav wanted to apologise but just kept looking on. But yes, him roaming in the house was weird. 

First part was the best part yar...Kuch bhi kaho...Dadaji and Ramesh, whatever kind of scene it is...just takes it to another level.

From the mandir scene, Ramy still seems to be weak. Matlab, he is helpless. But may be Sukku or cousins can tell about the bag and that's when he remembers the bang. For now, he is unable to think. 

Even bedakal threat won't do any good. Ramy remembering the bang scene would be nice. 
bedhakal threat will shock ramy for sure and nisha will be justifying herself by telling about the blag bag and cctv and maybe then ramy will remember the bang??