Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

BigBoss - After Party pg 64 COMPLETED (Page 59)

arsafar Goldie
arsafar
arsafar

Posted: 13 June 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by putti_taarey

Scariest playesr-nandini
Most popular-taani
Best friendship-swayam and taani
Best grp-silent assassins
Bsst couple-mukti-abhi
Best game player-swayam and mukti

Winner-eithr mukti or swayam

Thanks for all your votes!! 

arsafar Goldie
arsafar
arsafar

Posted: 13 June 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by putti_taarey

Hey

Aweosem season...
It had been

So soon its ending

Missing my taayam
Mukti is awesome
With Abhi

Bond all four in this update was something very good to read

Nandini would not been evicted if she would not evicted

Loved swayam
He move was awesome
Revenge is alqays sweet
Update finale soon

Hey thank yo so much!! im soo happy to know that you enjoyed this season a lot! yes it's almost at the end...happy you liked the bonding...Nandini is out now...lol loved swayam too...hehe tru revenge was sweet! stay tuned for the finale! and Enjoy!
arsafar Goldie
arsafar
arsafar

Posted: 13 June 2015 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramya4barun

Vote for the Most Popular Houseguest- (Your Fave)

Arnav

Vote For the Winner of Big Brother India Season

Arnav 

Cant write more...in a hurry!! will comment tomm

Hey thanks for your votes...no prob! 
arsafar Goldie
arsafar
arsafar

Posted: 13 June 2015 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by littleman

Best game player - mukti
Most popular - taani
WINNER - MUKTI Big smile
b bac to comment later

unres...
AWESOME PARTY
Loved it completely
it was really nice to see everyone back
and the girls patched up
Nandini finaly out! 
cant wait for the finals! 

Thanks for your votes...and happy to know that you enjoyed the party...yes Nandini is finally out...stay tuned for the finale and enjoy! 
arsafar Goldie
arsafar
arsafar

Posted: 13 June 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramya4barun

Best Entertainer/ Comedian

-Abhi

-Most Scariest Player

-Nadani

Best Friendship

-The Boys Group

Best Group

- Silent Assassins

Best Couple

-Abhi and Mukti

The best Game Player

-Mukti

Vote for the Most Popular Houseguest

Arnav,

Vote For the winner of Big Brother India Season 2

The winner has to:

-Have won HOH- Arnav

-Have made a game changing move-Eviction of Manik..Double elimination..n all n saving Abhi At the time of VETO...

-Need to deserve to win-Arnav

- Best overall performance-Never had a fight,Always thinks in all percpectives,honest,Loves his friends-Arnav

Hey thanks for all your votes!! And yes the way you have put it Arnav is deserving to win the title! May the best Man/Lady win! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ramya4barunA.Green

arsafar Goldie
arsafar
arsafar

Posted: 13 June 2015 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Big Brother India Grand Finale Episode

Do Not scroll down quickly SPOILER!!!Big smile

The sparklers flew up signalling the beginning of the show; the dancers came on and were dancing... they then parted and made way for Armaan... who came forward and took centre stage he smiled at the crowd!

"WELCOME TO THE FINALE OF BIG BROTHER SEASON 2!"He shouted and the audience cheered louder...

The dancers left the stage and the lights lowered focusing on Armaan...

"1 month... and 10 contestants... a rollercoaster of ups and downs... friendships, alliances and betrayals... Big Brother has seen it all...!" Armaan started.

"Four houseguests left in the house due to your votes... the audience have been very active members in the house this season... from changing the game by choosing MVP's to voting out every week... so huge round of applause to the audience..." Armaan said leading the applause...

"One houseguest will be leaving the house in a few moments but before that lets welcome back our ex houseguests..." he said and the audience cheered.

"Let's hear it for... Riddhima, Samrath aaand Roshni..." Armaan said and the audience cheered as Riddhima, Samrath and Roshni walked onto the stage... they met Armaan before heading off to sit on the chairs on the other side of the stage...

"Next up... let's have a huge round of applause for Manik, Taani aaand Nandini..." Armaan said welcoming the houseguests... Manik, Taani and Nandini made their way onto stage they met Armaan before walking off to join the other contestants...

"Welcome back guys..."Armaan said to the ex contestants...

"Thanks" They replied...

"What a season... all of you have played your part in making this Season interesting... and the audience loved it..." Armaan said; "...Nandini being the last one out... how do you feel not being in the house at this very moment?" he asked.

"Honestly I am glad I am out... I was alone a lot of the time... and I would rather be around people that love me than be in that house..." Nandini replied.

"That's true... Riddhima being the first one out... are you glad?" Armaan asked.

"Yeah I felt I went out really quickly... I really want to go back into the house..." Riddhima said everyone laughed...

"Ok Big question guys who do you guys think will win?" Armaan asked.

As Riddhima had the mike she started first...

"I really hope Mukti wins... being the last girl in the house from our alliance... she has to win!" Riddhima said... she then passed the mike to Samrath...

"I think everyone knows who I want to win... Mukti of course..." Samrath said smiling...he then passed the mike to Roshni.

"Come on Mukti!!!" Roshni said she passed the mike to Manik...

"I don't want any of them to win... I am the winner..." Manik said and everyone laughed then continued; "...Actually I don't mind if Arnav wins because he was probably the only one who did not actually say let's get Manik out... the double eviction plan was Abhi's idea so I hope Arnav wins..." Manik said... He then passed the mike to Taani.

"I really want Swayam to win... but I don't mind if Mukti wins..." Taani said before she passed the mike to Nandini...

"I think Mukti should win... she played an amazing game..." Nandini said...

"Well mixed reviews... no one wants Abhi to win?" Armaan asked and everyone laughed...

"Well now it's time to evict one houseguest from the house... so let's head into the house to evict one person..." Armaan said.

Inside the house the four houseguests were having light conversations... they were all dress in formal dressing... Mukti was wearing a long gown... she looked beautiful and stood out from the boys who were wearing suits...

"Hello Houseguests..." Armaan said... the four houseguests replied enthusiastically...

"Well I have to say all of you are looking amazing but Mukti you look absolute beautiful..."

Armaan complimented.

"Thanks Armaan..." Mukti said... she was blushing...

"Unfortunately... it is now time to evict one of you from the house..." Armaan said.

They were all nervous...

Armaan opened the enveloped in his hand...

"The name that I am about to call has been evicted from the house..." Armaan said slowly building up on the suspense...

The houseguests were frozen; they all held hands as they were waiting for Armaan to name the houseguest...

"Abhishek you have been evicted from the Big Brother House..." Armaan said slowly...

Abhi stood up with a smile...

"No..." Mukti said slowly...

"Abhi?" Arnav asked...

"Come on guys I am out..." Abhi said he was the only one standing...

Slowly Arnav and Swayam stood up... Abhi hugged both guys...

Abhi held Mukti's hand and slowly pulled her up... he then hugged her...

"I'll see you outside ok..." He said as he hugged her...

"Good luck guys..." Abhi said hugging them again before exiting the house...

"I can't believe it..." Swayam said...

Back on stage...

Abhi came onto the stage; the audience gave him a huge round of applause... he was surprised to see the other houseguests... he met Armaan who then gestured for him to have seat...

"Woah...!" Abhi said looking around...

"Abhi how does it feel leaving at this point...?" Armaan asked...

"I don't know... I think it's still coming to me..." Abhi said half laughing...

"Yeah it takes a while..." Armaan replied smiling...

"I don't mind... I mean everyone in the house are really close friends and I am sooo happy one of them will win..." Abhi said.

"Well you had an awesome journey... you were the first HOH... how hard was it to choose?" Armaan asked.

"Well I though Sam was a little over confident... so choosing him was easy... choosing Manik I just thought who was the next strongest houseguest... that's why..." Abhi answered.

"So you went the opposite as Rey... he chose the weakest and you chose the strongest..."  Armaan said.

"Yup and we both got targets on our backs..." Abhi answered...

"Ok Abhi for now you can join our other ex houseguests..." Armaan said gesturing to the others...

"Welcome Abhi..." Samrath called... everyone laughed... Abhi joined the others...

"Ok for now let's have a little break... we will be right back..." Armaan said.

After the Break

The lights came on and on the stage stood two guys... who were arguing...

"Dude Mukti can never win when Swayam is there ok!" The first guy said.

"No way Mukti is much stronger... she will definitely beat Swayam and Arnav..." The other boys answered...

Just then they both realised they were on air...

"Hey Everyone Rey here... and this is my partner Zain (Dhruv from KY2)..." Rey said the audience cheered...

"I was just explaining to my dear friend Rey how this time a girl will win... What do you guys say?" Zain shouted towards the audience who cheered loudly...

"No way dude... Swayam will win... right audience..." Rey called out...

The audience cheered louder...

"Don't worry guys none of them will win..." said a lady who came on to the stage between the two boys... it was Lavanya...

"Because ASR never loses... he will win for sure..." Lavanya said...

"Who? Who is ASR?" Rey said cheekily...

"Yeah I don't know an ASR..." Zain said he hi5 Rey behind Lavanya...

"Ha ha very funny... but Arnav will beat both of your friends..." Lavanya said confidently...

"No way Swayam will win..." Rey said persistent...

"Actually Mukti will win..." Zain argued...

"What are you guys doing here?" Armaan asked coming on to the stage...

"Armaan dude welcome man!" Rey said.

"Welcome? You are saying Welcome to me? I am the host of the show The Armaan Malik!!!" Armaan said to him...

Rey and the other three were laughing...

"Now off of my stage all three of you... before I throw all three of you back into the house..." Armaan said to them...

"No way I'm leaving..." Lavanya said...

"Run!" Armaan said to them...

Laughing; the three of them left the stage...

The ex houseguest laughed and cheered at the others...

Then the light lowered...

"Okay it is now time to head back into the house..." Armaan said...

Inside the house everyone was sitting quietly...

"Hello guys... it is now time for all three of you to exit the house and make your way on stage..." Armaan informed them...

All three houseguests stood up; they grabbed their suitcase and looked around... all of the lights in the house were being turned off... except for the living room where they stood... then together they left the house...

Edited by arsafar - 13 June 2015 at 10:37am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

littlemantaarey_riasurbhijainDevAkshiNehavrindaNidaJavidTaaReyA.Green

arsafar Goldie
arsafar
arsafar

Posted: 13 June 2015 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Back on Stage...

"Let's have a huge round of applause for our top three houseguests..." Armaan shouted and everyone cheered as Swayam, Arnav and Mukti came onto the Stage... they were surprised to see the other houseguests and waved to them... they then met Armaan who then gestured for each of them to have a seat...

"It's nearly the end guys... but before that we have some special awards voted by the audience... to give out..." Armaan informed everyone...

Everyone was super excited...

"Okay our first award category is for Best Comedian... and to present this award let's welcome Stephie34 and Nicky-nish!!!" Armaan said.

The two girls came onto the stage they were both looking glamorous...

"The award for the Best Comedian goes to..." Stephie34 started...

"Abhi!!!" Nicky-nish finished...

Everyone cheered as Abhi who was surprised jogged to centre stage to collect his award...

"Wow... thanks guys I never thought of myself as a comedian... I thought I was going to get the most hottest award..." Abhi joked and everyone laughed; "...But thank you guys... thank to everyone who voted..."

"Okay guys the next award is for scariest houseguest... to present this award let's welcome... advianya and monikasaxena..." Armaan said.

The girls walked up to centre stage...

"I have to say one thing MANIK I LOVE YOU!!!!!" advianya called out...

"I love you too..." Manik called back... everyone cheered...

"Okay the award for most scariest houseguest goes to..." monikasaxsena said.

"Nandini!!!" advianya finished...

Nandini was super shocked and then started laughing... she made her way onto stage to collect her award...

"Seriously guys scariest...? I am not scary..." Nandini said and the other houseguests laughed...

"But thank you at least I got an award..." Nandini said smiling she hugged both advianya and monikasaxena before going back to her seat...

"Okay moving on the next award is for best friendship... and to present the award lets welcome... taarey_ria and Peda..." Armaan said...

The two girls made their way onto the stage...

"Hey guys... the award for the best friendship go to..." taarey_ria said.

"Mukti and Taani!!" Peda finished.

Taani and Mukti both jumped up excitedly and Mukti waited until Taani joined her and together they collected the award...

"Thaaanks..." They both said together...

"Honestly we only met in the show... but I am glad we did because we are leaving with a new friendship..." Mukti said.

"I feel like I have gotten and amazing older sister..." Taani said.

They both greeted taarey_ria and Peda before making their way back to their seats...

"Moving on to the next award... this award is for the Best Alliance... and to present this award let's give a huge round of applause for ramya4barun and sheetalarshie!!" Armaan said...

Ramya4barun and Sheetalarshi made their way onto stage...

"Hey everyone... the award for best alliance goes to..."ramya4barun started.

"The Silent Assassins..." sheetalarshie finished!!

The Boys stood up excitedly...

"YAYY!!!" Swayam shouted... Arnav and Swayam waited until Abhi caught up with them and the three boys collected their awards...

Each of the boys hugged and thanked the girls...

"Thank you guys..." Abhi started...

"We are definitely the best..." Swayam continued...

"Thank you to everyone who voted...!" Arnav finished.

They thanked the girls again... and made their way back to their seats...

"The next award is for Best Couple... and to present this award let's give a huge round of applause for... Littleman and putti_taarey.." Armaan said...

The girls walked onto the stage... they made their way centre stage...

"Hey guys... the award for the best couple goes to..." littleman started.

"Abhi and Mukti!!!" putti_taarey said...

Abhi had to jog back over... Mukti waited for him and together they collected the award...

"Oh wow... thanks guys... I am soo glad that you thought of us..." Mukti said blushing...

"I think I should just stand here and collect all of the awards..." Abhi said and everyone laughed; "...But thanks guys... I am glad that you thought of us as the best couple... it means a lot thanks!" Abhi continued.

"Okay guys for the next award let's give a huge round of applause for Starsfireflies who will present the award for the Best Game Player!!!" Armaan said...

Starfireflies made her way onto stage...

"Hey everyone... it's great to be here... the award for the Best Game player goes to... Mukti!!!" She said.

Mukti was surprised and she walked up to Starsfireflies and hugged her...

"Thank you... wow Best Game player is a huge award... and I am sooo glad that you guys thought of me... I am sooo happy!!!" Mukti said super excited! She hugged Starfireflies before going back to her seat...

"Okay for the last award let's have a huge round of applause for Fairy... who will present the award for Most Popular Player!!!" Armaan said...

Fairy... made her way onto stage...

"It's so great to be back here... I heard Rey is around..." She joked; "...Moving on the Award for the Most Popular Player goes to... TAANI!!!" Fairy... shouted.

Taani was sooo happy she made her way onto the stage to collect her award... She hugged Fairy...

"Wow oh my... Thank you sooo much for all of my fans who have voted for me... you guys are the best!!!" She said she thanked Fairy... before going back to her seat...

Fairy... exited the Stage...

"Ok our little award ceremony is now over... and now it is time to see who the audience has voted out of the house..."Armaan said.

Edited by arsafar - 13 June 2015 at 10:31am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

littlemantaarey_riasurbhijainPedaDevAkshiNehavrindaFairy...Nicky-nishNidaJavidTaaReyA.Green

arsafar Goldie
arsafar
arsafar

Posted: 13 June 2015 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Everyone waited anxiously to see who will be out next...

"Swayam, Arnav and Mukti... one of you will be out of the running to become the winner of Big Brother India Season 2..." Armaan continued...

Armaan opened the envelope...

"The name I am about to call will not be in the final two..." Armaan started...

All three contestants held hands awaiting the decision...

"Arnav I am sorry you did not make it to the final two..." Armaan said slowly...

Arnav smiled; he hugged both Mukti and Swayam... and walked up next to Armaan... Mukti and Swayam sat down again...

"SO close Arnav how do you feel?" Armaan asked...

"There is only one winner... and I am glad if not me... its either Swayam or Mukti... both are very strong contestants..." Arnav said...

"Ok thank you very much Arnav... for now you will be joining our ex houseguests..." Armaan said gesturing to the others... Arnav made his way over and everyone give him a huge round of applause... Abhi stood up to hug Arnav and then Arnav sat next to him...

"Moving on to our next segment... we have two very special guests... from our very own audience... who would like to ask our houseguests some questions about their time in the house... So let's have a huge round of applause for Starfireflies and Fairy..." Armaan said;

Starfireflies and Fairy... made their way onto stage... everyone cheered as the two guests took their seats...

"Welcome back... guys I know you both were here last season for the finale!! Hopefully you will keep gracing us with your presence..." Armaan said politely...

"Thanks Armaan" They both replied...

"Ok Starfireflies would you like to go first..." Armaan said handing the stage over to the girls...

"Hey Everyone... I want to say it's been a crazy season... and I also want to say Swayam you are awesome and one of my Fave houseguests..." Starfireflies said...

"Awww thanks..." Swayam said; he then came over to hug Starfireflies...

"See everyone loves me..." He said cheekily and everyone laughed...He then made his way back to his seat...

"Ok my first question is to Arnav..." Starfireflies said...

"Hey Starfireflies..."Arnav replied...

"Hey... your bonding with Roshni was fab... do you plan to remain friends in the future?" She asked.

"Wow... um yeah of course... I hope to remain friends with everyone... especially Roshni..." Arnav said with a wink... Roshni was blushing but she had a huge smile on her face...

"Aww ok... my next question is for Swayam... do you feel guilty for what you did to Abhi and Taani as well?" She asked.

"Good question... and I really want to say honestly I am sooo sorry for what I did especially to Taani as I really hurt her feelings... and I felt really bad afterwards... as for Abhi... I was trying to help him... but I guess him and Mukti are an awesome couple..." Swayam said.

Everyone applauded at his comment...

"Okay my next question is for Mukti... I wanted to know what you feel for Abhi..." Starfireflies asked... Mukti was shocked and her cheeks instantly turned a deep shade of red...

"Even I want know... good question..." Abhi called everyone laughed...

"Um... honestly I think Abhi is a great guy... he is a really good friend... and I really like him..." Mukti said the last bit slowly...

"Awww... that's soo sweet... ok my last question is to Abhi... why are you always so positive?" she asked.

"I don't know... I mean I guess I like to keep a cool head... and think of things from a positive perspective... as that is the best way to come up with any solution..." Abhi continued...

"Aww that's good... Thank you guys... Swayam I am routing for you... but Mukti you are awesome..." Starfireflies said before heading back to her seat...

The audience applauded...

"Ok next let's have a round of applause for Fairy..." Armaan said...

"Hey guys like I said I am glad to be back here... and I wish both Swayam and Mukti all the best!!" Fairy started...

"Ok my first question is to Taani... What would you miss most about BBI and what was your worst moment?" Fairy... asked.

"Hey Fairy... ummm I don't think I will miss it... I mean I am going to stay in touch with everyone hopefully but I guess I will miss all of the tasks which were really awesome... and as for my worst moment have to be when my best friend Swayam betrayed me..." She said pouting...

Swayam laughed and shook his head...

"Aw ok my next question is for Swayam... who is your best friend in the Big Brother House except for Taani?" she asked.

"Hey... my best friends apart from Taani have to be my alliance members I was soo lucky to have them stand by me in the house..." Swayam said.

"And also what was your most fave moment in the house?" Fairy... asked.

"My best moment has to be two... the first one when Rey came to meet us... it was the best... he put my head straight and also patched things up for me and Taani... and the other moment is when Abhi, Arnav and Mukti stood down and let me become HOH thanks guys...!" He said.

"Yeah you totally owe us..." Abhi called... everyone laughed...

"Thank you guys for answering my questions... I just have to say to Swayam and Taani I love your bond and don't let anyone come between the two of you..." Fairy... said.

Swayam and Taani came over to hug Fairy... and to also thank her...

"I also want to say to Mukti you are a gem of a person and also a very strong competitor..." Fairy... finished...

"Thanks... Fairy..." Mukti said to her...

"Okay everyone let's have a huge round of applause for Starfireflies and Fairy..." Armaan said...

Everyone stood up to applaud the two girls as they left the stage...

Armaan turned back to the audience...

"Okay the final moment is here... and it is now time to crown the winner of Big Brother India Season 2!"

Mukti and Swayam stood next to Armaan.

"Before we crown the winner I would like to invite all the ex houseguests to come onto the stage..." Armaan said.

The houseguests made their way onto the stage and stood behind Armaan, Mukti and Swayam...

"I would also like to invite Rey, Zain and Lavanya to join us on stage..." Armaan said.

The three ex houseguests came onto the stage and joined the crowd...

Armaan stood between Mukti and Swayam.

"Okay guys it is now time to crown the winner..." Armaan said...

Everyone waited quietly...

"The Winner of Big Brother Season 2 goes to... MUKTI!!!!!" Armaan Shouted.

The confetti blew up and everyone cheered...

Mukti was super happy... Swayam hugged her and everyone congratulated her...

Then Armaan brought over the trophy... and handed it over to Mukti who had tears in her eyes...

Everyone was talking over each other and congratulating Mukti...

Armaan turned back to the audience...

"Thank you all for you votes in this season of Big Brother India... See you all next time!!" Armaan signed off.

The camera panned out to show everyone on stage...celebrating!!!

Hey guys we are at the end of another amazing Season of Big Brother India I really hope you guys enjoyed it... please Like and Comment to share your views... Thank you for all of your support during the entire season!!

Edited by arsafar - 13 June 2015 at 10:36am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

littlemantaarey_riasurbhijainPedaDevAkshiNehavrindaFairy...Nicky-nishNidaJavidTaaReyA.Green

Go to top