Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littleman thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
My vote goes to Abhi...
not as a comedian but when he's got screen space he brings a smile to my face!
so definitely an entertainer!
arsafar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 11

After Manik had left the house... everyone separated; Nandini leaving first and going out into the garden...

Swayam, Arnav and Abhi hung out in the living room while Mukti and Taani went off to get something to eat...

Nandini was really upset that Manik had left...

Nandini's Thoughts - "I can't believe that Manik has left the house... I cannot trust anyone in this house... everyone was in on the plan to get Manik out of the house because they are all together... the three boys and their alliance... Mukti and her new friendship with Abhi and Taani... although she is angry with Swayam she will always stand up for him... I am all alone right now in the house... but I will not leave without a fight... even if I have to take one of them down with me... this is not over!!!..." Nandini thought wiping her tears away...

Taani watched Nandini sitting outside on her own... she felt really bad for Nandini...

"Mukti maybe we should go and talk to her..." Taani suggested... Mukti who was making food looked up at Taani...

"Why? She was the one who broke our alliance and blamed everything on me... why should I go and talk to her..." Mukti said matter of factly.

"Mukti she didn't know what she was doing... everything happened so fast... even I didn't know what I was doing..." Taani said.

"I am not going to Nandini... if she wants to apologise for what she did... she will have to come to me..." Mukti continued.

"But... she is all alone... be the bigger person Mukti..." Taani pleaded.

"Taani... you have no idea how much I did for her... and she threw it back in my face... the next time I talk to her will be after she apologises..." Mukti said.

Taani didn't say anything... she continued looking and Nandini outside on her own... Mukti looked back at Taani and saw how troubled she looked...

"Taani... if you want to go to her... you can... I am not going to stop you..." Mukti said.

"Okay I am going to talk to her..." Taani said finally... she smiled at Mukti.

"All the best..." Mukti teases... Taani rolled her eyes and made her way into the garden...

She walked over to Nandini... Nandini saw Taani coming but did not bother looking up...

"Hey..." Taani said... Nandini did not answer... "Nandini are you okay?" Taani asked.

"Why are you here Taani?" Nandini asked... Taani looked a little shocked at the tone of

Nandini's voice... "Why are you not in there with the rest of your friends... celebrating that they finally got Manik out..." Nandini continued...

"No one is celebrating that Manik went out... Nandini how can you think like that?" Taani was shocked of how Nandini was thinking when nothing like that was happening...

"You know what Taani I don't need yours or anyone's pity... so please leave me alone..." Nandini said with finality.

Taani stood up; she was about to go back inside but turned to face Nandini...

"You know what Nandini... you pushed everyone away... you ruined your own game...and now you deserve to be alone..." Taani said before walking back inside...

Later On

HOH Competition

The Activity area was in rows... at one end had a bucket of liquid on the other side was an empty jug...

The houseguests came out into the garden and were met by a pleasant surprise...Purvi had come to host the competition...

"Hey guys... you guys are playing well... good luck to all of you..." She said before starting the competition... the other houseguests were happy to see her...

"The power is back up for grabs... Arnav as outgoing HOH you are not eligible to compete...This competition is called Swamped' and here is how it works...on my go you will fill up you cup with as much liquid as you can and transfer it across the yard to your jug... as your jug fills the cork will rise... the first houseguest who had fill their jug to the point where you can remove your cork will be the new HoH..." Asha explained.

"Does everyone understand?" She asked.

They all replied enthusiastically...

"OK... Ready... Steady... Go..." Asha said sweetly.

The houseguests started to slide across the yard as the floor was slippery to transfer the liquid to the jug... everyone moving at a slow speed so they don't slip...

"Mukti is in the lead..." Asha said...

"Oh dear... poor Abhi has fallen..." Asha said Abhi had fallen on his bottom... and was laughing as he tried to get up again but fell back down...

"The next in the lead is Nandini... Wow total girl power over here..." Asha applauded... Swayam was on his way back for more liquid...

Halfway through...

"Okay guys head to head in the lead are Mukti and Nandini... Taani not too far behind... Followed by Swayam and then Abhi..." Asha said.

Everyone continued some of the contestants crawling as the floor was really slippery...

Coming to the ending...

"Congratulations Nandini you are the new HOH" Asha said.

Everyone congratulated Nandini although they were hoping she would be the one to leave...

They met Asha before heading back into the house...

In the house... Nandini turned to the others...

"Ok guys... I want to know whose plan it was to evict Manik...?" Nandini asked.

Everyone was shocked no one said anything... the boys shared a look with each other.

"What?... Cat caught your tongue?... Fine you are all under my radar... and one of you will be leaving this week... and frankly I don't care which one..." Nandini said walking away...

Boys' room

"Oh Wow Nandini is really scary..." Swayam said as he dropped on the bed.

"I know I now wish that she would have left and Manik was still here..." Abhi said.

"I am worried... because she is right... one of us will be leaving..." Arnav said quietly.

"But which one?" Abhi wondered out loud...

HOH room

Nandini was lying on the bed... she was happy she had become HOH... she could finally get her revenge...

Garden

Mukti and Taani hung out...

"Honestly... I had no idea Nandini had so much courage... she has everyone scared..." Mukti said with a little smile on her face...

"I think the house got to her..." Taani said.

"Yeah she should be the one leaving this week..." Mukti sighed.

"Its soo quiet now that everyone is leaving..." Taani said .

"True..." Mukti said.

"FREEZE" Big Brother Boomed.

Everyone was a little startled but they stayed frozen... Swayam smiled at Abhi who was sitting facing him...

Everyone knew what was going to happen...

Someone came into the living room through the diary room...

"I AM BACK!!!!" Someone shouted... He looked around but did not see anyone...

He ran into the kitchen and looked out into the garden where he saw Mukti and Taani chilling in the lounge area...

He opened the door... and went outside...

Mukti saw who it was and smiled ...Samrath

"Hey Girl!!!" Samrath said enthusiastically...

He reached over and hugged her... He also tapped Taani on the head...

"Amazing game Mukti... you are playing better without me here..." Samrath said smiling... Mukti had a permanent smile on her face...

"I can't believe you and Abhi I thought I warned you about him..." Samrath said pretending to be angry... "Na he is a good dude... I like him now... I wish I can talk to you properly..." Samrath said...

"Come on Big Boss please!!!" He said to the sky...

"Mukti I have something to tell you... be careful of Swayam and Arnav..." Samrath said he did not feel comfortable talking in front of Taani...

Mukti smiled faltered a little...

"You were soo close to getting out on the double evictions night... after they made the plan to get Manik out... Abhi went to tell you and Swayam and Arnav made a plan to get you out... I don't know if they changed their mind... but just be careful around them ok... I am your friend that's why I am warning you..." Samrath said...

"Samrath please make your way back to the diary room..." Big Brother boomed.

"Take care okay... I am routing for you to win ok... but please be careful..." Samrath said he hugged Mukti again... who actually felt upset that Samrath was leaving...

Samrath did not see anyone else so he went back through the diary room...

"UNFREEZE" Big Brother called...

Boys Room

"Whoa Sam was here?" Swayam said.

"Come on let's see..." Abhi said leading the way...

They raced out of the door to the living room...

Nandini who was in the HOH room also ran downstairs to see Samrath...

Mukti was still frozen... Taani touched Mukti's shoulder...

"Hey are you ok?" Taani said slowly...

"Yeah... Taani don't say anything to anyone... ok..." Mukti said standing up.

"Yeah ok..." Taani said... they all went inside...

They entered the kitchen... everyone else was there

"Is he gone...?" Nandini asked.

"Yeah we checked... they normally let them go before unfreezing us..." Arnav said settling down on a chair...

"What did he say?" Swayam asked Mukti...

"Not much... said I was playing a good game and stuff..." Mukti said stiffly... Abhi noticed she was acting different...

"I wonder who else is going to come..." Swayam said excitedly...

Everyone hung out as a group until Nandini made her way back upstairs to get ready for nominations...

Swayam looked over at Taani who looked away... She felt bad not talking to Swayam he was her best friend... she really wanted to make thing up with him... but she wanted him to come to her and apologise genuinely...

Swayam also felt bad not talking to Taani but he did not want to push her... he wanted to give her some space... hopefully they will be talking to each other again like before...

Afterwards it was time for the nominations; Nandini had been given a round case in which had 6 keys; her task was to take out two keys which had the names of people she wanted to nominate. Once she had chosen the two names for nomination she replaced the other keys into the slots then lifted the round case and brought it downstairs and laid it on the dining table and called out to all the houseguests to join her. They all settled down and waited eagerly for the nominations to begin.

"This is the Nomination Ceremony...one of my duties as Head Of Household is to nominate two people for eviction...the two people who are nominated...their keys have already been taken out...I will pull the first key and that person is safe...the person whose name I call will pull the next key to save someone else...and so on and so forth..." Nandini explained.

They all nodded and waited nervously for the nominations to begin.

Nandini pulled the first key and called out "Abhi you are safe..." Abhi thanked her and then pulled the next key.

"Swayam you are safe..." he thanked Nandini and pulled the last key.

"Arnav you are safe..." he also thanked Nandini.

Arnav sat down and Nandini stood up

"I have nominated you Mukti and you Taani because if anything hurts the most is when the people you are closest to you betray you... Good luck!" Nandini said.

The boys were shocked

"Wait Nandini this is not fair... none of them had anything to do with Manik going out... you can't nominate them..." Abhi started.

"Yeah the plan was ours... we made the backdoor plan to get Manik out..." Swayam continued...

"The truth at last... don't worry if one of them gets themselves off of the block... I will do you guys the honour and put you up okay..." Nandini said; "This nomination ceremony is adjourned..."

Everyone was shocked but they all stood up...

"Nandini you are going to regret this..." Arnav said.

Nandini walked away...

Taani walked away... she was upset... Mukti was about to follow her...

"Mukti wait..." Swayam said... and he followed Taani...

"FREEZE" Big Brother Boomed...

Everyone froze again... Nandini upstairs in the HOH room... Abhi, Arnav and Mukti by the Nomination Table... Taani next to the kitchen... Swayam in the hall towards the kitchen...

Someone walked out of the diary room...

"Hey Guys!!!" the man said...

Arnav who was facing the living room was shocked at who he found standing there...

Taani was shocked... she could not see who it was but she recognised the voice...

Swayam also was shocked... he also recognised the voice...

It was Rey!

Rey made his way to the houseguests...

"Hey Arnav... Abhi..." He said.

"Mukti...amazing game... keep it up..." He said to her as he walked off he saw Swayam frozen in a walking position...

"Swayam yaar you should take up modelling..." Rey joked.

He faced Swayam who had a smile on his face...Rey hugged Swayam.

"What are you doing man...?" Rey said seriously... Swayam was a little confused... "Swayam first of all what you did to Taani was wrong... I cannot believe that you would do such a thing... you... but I know that you are sorry... so you better make it up with her... if not I will deal with you when you come home..." Rey said with a smile...

Rey then whispered to Swayam "I want you to drop whatever you are planning to do with Mukti... I know what she did was wrong... but she apologised... so leave it... and Samrath came... he told her everything about what you and Arnav was planning... so you better talk to her before Abhi finds out ok..." Rey said giving some serious advice to Swayam.

"It was good to see you man... and take care of Taani... you made a promise... so fulfil it ok... you both look miserable not talking to each other... so make up... ok..." Rey said...

He then walked off to Taani who had already started crying...

"Hey Princess..." Rey said to Taani... she smiled even though she was frozen and crying...

Rey hugged Taani.

"Chill... don't cry... I already spoke to Swayam... but Taani listen to me... Swayam was not completely wrong... he didn't tell you about his alliance... but you also did not tell him about your alliance... you both hid things from each other... but move on from it ok... you guys need each other in this house... ok...?"

"UNFREEZE" Big Brother boomed...

Taani hugged Rey Back and everyone made their way into the kitchen... Nandini also from upstairs... she was shocked to see Rey here...

Everyone was super happy to meet Rey and they all hugged him...

"I have to say you guys definietly had it harder than we did... double elimination and all..." Rey said...

Everyone agreed

"But each and everyone one of you are strong... that is why you have made it this far..." Rey continued...

"Rey please make your way to the diary room..." Big Brother Boomed...

"It's nearly the end... and the finish line is close... so guys don't give up... keep fighting... and we will meet each other on the other side... stay strong..." Rey said.

He met everyone again hugging Taani the longest...

He then exited the house through the diary room...

Swayam hugged Taani...

Edited by arsafar - 8 years ago
arsafar thumbnail

Later On

Arnav was in the boy's room and Swayam entered...

"Arnav we have a problem..." Swayam said quickly.

"What's wrong?" Arnav asked.

"Mukti knows about our plan..." Swayam continued.

"What? How can she possibly know? Only the two of us know" Arnav said.

"Sam told her when he came... Rey told me..." Swayam said.

"This is bad... what are we going to do? What if Abhi finds out?" Arnav asked.

"He won't!!"

Swayam and Arnav turned around to see Mukti standing there.

"He won't find out... because no one is going to tell him..." Mukti said closing the door behind her...

"Can I ask why you were going to do it?" Mukti asked.

"If you are going to take out any revenge plan on us... I want you to know it was my idea and Arnav and Abhi had no idea..." Swayam said.

"Why?" Mukti asked referring to her last question.

"We didn't like what you did to Abhi!" Arnav said.

"But I apologised... if you guys did not accept it..." Mukti started.

"No it was before that... after Arnav became HOH..." Swayam said.

"Look Mukti... it was our plan... we are not going to lie... but after you apologised... Swayam and I decided to drop it ok..." Arnav said.

"Really?" Mukti asked looking directly at Swayam...

"Yeah... I mean everyone who comes into the house is saying that you are the strongest contestant... we must be mad to mess with you..." Swayam said half joking.

Mukti smiled... the boys calmed down after they saw her smiling...

"Ok then we end this here... it does not go further..." Mukti said about to leave...

"Hey Mukti..." Arnav called her.

"Yeh..." Mukti said.

"Thanks... for not going to Abhi and coming to us first..." Arnav said.

"Yeah thanks..." Swayam agreed.

"No problem... Abhi really care about you guys... before I put your relationship at risk I wanted to ask you first..." Mukti said.

"Yeah well you should hear Abhi talking about you... it's like you're the only girl in the

world..." Swayam said...

Mukti laughed and then she left...

"That was close..." Swayam said.

"Too close... no more stupid moves... alright..." Arnav said throwing a pillow at Swayam.

"Agreed... now we will wait till the show ends for Abhi to kill us after he watches what happened in the show..." Swayam said laughing.

Arnav shook his head and smiled...

Later on

Nandini came out of the diary room calling all of the houseguests to gather up.

"Hey everyone...it's time to pick players for the Veto Competition...let's gather in the living room" she called.

Everyone came in to living room and waited for Nandini to read the letter.

"It's now time to pick players for the veto completion...the winner of the Power Of Veto will be able to keep the nominations the same or upset the balance of the nominations by saving themselves or their chosen contestant...forcing the head of household to choose a replacement nominee..." Nandini informed them and then continued; "...can the nominees please join me...?"

Taani and Mukti stood up and joined Nandini at the front.

"As Head of Household I also have to take part in this competition and I will pick two houseguests who will join me and the two nominees..." Mukti stated; she placed her hands in a bag to pull out the name.

"Arnav and Abhi..." Mukti said reading from the cards she had pulled out of the bag.

"Big Brother will inform us when it is time for the POV Competition..." Nandini said allowing them all to disperse.

Everyone got up to wish the chosen houseguests...Everyone then separated...

Taani, Swayam, Arnav, Mukti and Abhi were in the garden hanging out...

The boys were in the swimming pool... the girls were sitting on the side...

Just then the boys had an idea to splash the girls...

So they splashed the girls and dragged them into the swimming pool...Everyone ended up in the pool splashing each other...

Later on Swayam walked over to Taani who sitting on her own on the lounge chairs...

"Hey..." Swayam said.

"Hey..." Taani replied.

"What's up?" Swayam asked.

"I want to go home Swayam..." Taani said finally.

"What? Are you serious?" Swayam asked.

"Yeah... seeing Rey I just want to go home..." Taani said.

"What happened to staying strong... and to keep fighting... Rey said that..." Swayam reminded her.

"I know... but..." Taani said.

"But nothing... ok..." Swayam said.

"Ok" Taani said smiling.

POV Competition

The Activity area was set up with five different rows... which had six gateways... one row for each contestant...

The houseguests came out to the activity area... they looked around and saw special guest who has come to host the competition... Jey...

"Hello Everyone!!!!" Hey called out enthusiastically.

They all replied everyone excited to see both Purvi and Jey.

"Let's get on with the competition...Our job is to bring baby zingbot to life... baby zingbot is in the incubator... but need zingtonium... to bring him to life you must build a pipeline from the zingtonium to the transformer... your pipeline must go through all six gateways... once you have completed your pipeline use your special tool to guide a zingtonium orb through the pipeline and into the transformer... The houseguest to transfer the orb first will bring baby zingbot to life and win the Power of Veto..." Jey explained.

Everyone looked around at the pipes... this competition promises to be hard...

Swayam was the only one not participating in the completion so he stood next to Jey...

"This competition begins now..." Jey informed everyone...

Everyone started by getting their pipe pieces together they tried to connect them through the gateways...

It was proving to be very hard as everyone tried lots of ways to connect the pipes together...

Nandini was totally confused... she had lots of pipes and was sitting down trying to connect them...

Abhi had finished the first gateway he was trying to connect the next set to the next gateway...

Mukti was the furthest as she had completed four gateways...

Arnav was behind Mukti with three gateways finished...

Taani was also struggling but she has finally finished her first gateway and she was moving on to her next gateway...

"Mukti is now onto her last gateway and Arnav is not far behind..." Jey said.

"Come on guys..." Jey continued.

Just then Mukti had finished; she used her tool to try get her orb into the transformer...

Arnav had also finished and was trying to transfer his orb...

"Congratulations Mukti you are the winner of the Power of Veto!!!!" Jey called...

Baby Zingbot was born!!!

Everyone watched the little robot and Mukti receive her Veto medallion!

Everyone then made their way back into the house...

Veto Ceremony

Mukti told everyone it's time for the Veto Meeting and expected them all to gather in the living room, with Taani sitting on the couch between the couches where the rest of the houseguests were.

"This is the Veto Meeting Taani and I have been nominated...but I have the Power to Veto one of the nominations...and I have decided to use my Veto to save myself..." she said

Everyone knew this was going to happen.

Mukti continued; "As I have used the Veto on one of your nominees...you have to name a replacement nominee..." Mukti informed Nandini.

Mukti sat down and Nandini stood up.

"Swayam I nominate you as a replacement nominee..." Nandini said.

Everyone was shocked

"I did say that I will do you the honour of nominating one of you... I was going to nominate Abhi but then I thought at least you will know how it feels to be nominated with someone you are so close to in the house..."

Swayam was not happy and neither was the others... everyone glared at Nandini.

"This Veto meeting is adjourned..." Nandini concluded; they all stood up and met Swayam and Taani...one of which would be going home really soon...

Hey Guys sorry for the looong update i hope you guys enjoyed it... it wont be BBI without twists lol... Please Like and Comment Thanks xx

arsafar thumbnail
Hey guys eviction time... Please vote to evict 
  • Taani
  • Swayam

Sorry i know you guys are going to kill me for this!  ðŸ˜•

Hey guys please make sure you post your votes today as voting lines will be closed today due eviction episode being tomorrow Thank you
arsafar thumbnail
Hey Guys Two sets of awards today please choose one from each Thank You

NOMINATIONS AWARD

Most Scariest Player-

-Samrath

-Mukti

-Nadani

-Manik

Best Friendship

-Samrath and Mukti

-Taani and Swayam

-The Boys Group

-Mukti and Taani

-Riddhima and Roshni

-Manik and Nandini

Please place your votes results will be shown on Finale Night!!!

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres
WOW!!
U know I could feel all of it happening in front of my eyes in the Freeze game😉
Awesome update..
Rey is such a sweetheart he got both Taayam together again..
I loved Samrath's entry😆
Mukti-swayam-arnav scene was nice!
Nandini played a good game..
But but but😭😭
I can't chose please what are u doing?
Swayam and Taani no!!
I wanna kill Nandini now!
Well just nominating to evict Taani coz she said she wanted to go..😭
Get nandini out asap..
Edited by Starsfireflies - 8 years ago
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Most scariest player- Nandini
Best friends-Mukti n taani
Peda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi

Things are really heating up in the house.

Best Friendship will definitely go to the boys cause not too much drama there, just friends looking out for each other.

Most scariest player : This was hard cause Nandani at the moment is pretty scary but so was Mukti. I will go with Nandani cause Mukti is all about playing the game to win.

Finally I choose Taani simply because she wants to go home.

Thanks for the pm
monikasaxena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update
Reys entry was d best scene
Seriously yaar its nt fair
Swayam nd taani ...no
M hating nandani ryt nw
I cant choose btw them ...its too difficult
Ok evict swayam
I want taani in d game plz