BigBoss - After Party pg 64 COMPLETED - Page 32

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Fairy...

Aww thats so sweet of u for remembering me and giving rey name...
And don't worry fizzx am not perfectly fine...

No worries...and yes one thing is true...whenever I think of Rey i will remember you! ...Im happy to hear that you are well now...! 
Originally posted by littleman

Hey sorry i couldnt comment yesterday
and i only posted my vote
but the part was AWESOME as usual...
Abhi really is an awesome character
such a sacrifice! hats off to him! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Im really loving Mukti and Abhi as a pair
and Arnav and Roshni
Lol the MVP is really messing with their heads
Silent Assassins...Opps...BUSTED!! πŸ˜²
poor guys...I don't think Mukti meant to spill the beans
it just happened but felt sorry for Taani a bit
This really is a mad house...everyone is going mad
Loved the task...and nice to see Sia
The boys group are just awesome
love helping each other
I would really like to see Manik leave!
Cant wait for tomorrow!!!! so excited!! 

Hey thanks sooo much for commenting and no worries about being late...but its nice that you get your vote in on time...im happy to know that you enjoyed the part as always...Abhi is really the most awesome character...and nice to know that you are liking the made up couples; Abhi&Mukti and Arnav&Roshni...lol you remember the name of the boys group...hehe yep their busted...I think Mutki felt bad about spilling the beans and Taani really was upset...yes Sia made a brief appearance...thanks for voting...stay tuned for more...
Originally posted by Fairy...

Nice update
But am upset with taayam misunderstanding
Pls clear the misunderstanding and bring taayam together
Can't see them like this
Aww taani is so gud she supported swayam even after fighting
Abhi respect u man
He is a gentleman
I don't want swayam to get evict
Save swayam pls
Again liked the task
Nandini really have soft feeling for manik
But manik is to lost in himself only
It was fun to read confusion regarding MVP
Hahahha no one guessed that we audience were MVP
Liked boys and girls groups bond
They have really became like brothers and sisters
Task again awsome
Sia entry was gud
Update soon tomorrow:)

Hey thanks for commenting...sorry about TaaYam scene...lets see how Swayam makes it up to Taani...Abhi should really be respected...he's playing really well...let's see who will be evicted...lol yep ur right no one guessed it was the audience this week...yes the bonding has become very strong...and Sia's entry! thanks again!! 
Hey to all our dear readers...I just wanted to drop by to say...a very big THANK YOU...for all your comments...we really appreciate it and enjoy reading your views...Thank You all soo much once again!!!
Stay tuned for a double elimination tomorrow...the First Part will be early and you will get the chance to VOTE OUT one more contestant...and the Second Part will be on later in the evening where you will find out who the second eviction is...! 

PART 9-Double Elimination Special

The audience cheered as Armaan came onto the stage, his brightening appearance made the stage even more magnificent...

"Welcome to the first ever Special Double Elimination Episode of Big Brother India!!!" Armaan announced.

The audience cheered...

"This episode will be pack with a whole week full of competitions... and two houseguests will be leaving us today... The house guests are currently unaware of the change in the game so let's head into the house and let them in on the secret..." Armaan said.

Inside the house everyone was talking generally...The houseguests were seated on the couches while Manik, Roshni and Swayam sat between them on the couch, Armaan appeared on the screen and they all cheered...

"Hello Houseguests... what a week it has been... friendships... alliances and maybe even Love... it's like a drama serial in here..." Armaan teased and the houseguests laughed...

"Well I have some good news and some bad news for you today..." Armaan said... the houseguests looked a little confused...

"Let me start with the good news... This was the last week for the MVP twist... meaning from next week everything will be back to normal..." Armaan said

The houseguests cheered...

"Yayyy!!" Swayam shouted.

"Thank goodness ..." Taani said to Roshni everyone else started talking about how glad they all were that it was over...

"Ok... ok... but I do have some bad news as well..." Armaan said slowly.

The houseguests were a little scared and nervous... they waited for Armaan to carry on...

"Today is a double Elimination Episode..." Armaan said.

Everyone was super shocked...

"No way..." Mukti said.

"Oh no!!!" Abhi groaned covering his eyes.

"Yes Today's Episode is a double elimination episode... that means not one but two of you will be eliminated today from the Big Brother House..." Armaan gave them a minute to take it all in... They were super shocked no one said anything... they just shared looked with each other...

Abhi and Mukti...

Swayam and Arnav...

Taani and Roshni...

Nandini and Manik...

"Well I can see you are shocked... but for now the name that I will call is safe for now..." Armaan said hoping to ease the tension a little...

Manik... Roshni and Swayam all sat up...

"Swayam you are safe..." Armaan said...

Swayam was happy; he hugged Manik and Roshni and sat down with the others...

"I will be back to give out the results for the first eliminations..." Armaan said...

As soon as Armaan left; the room broke out in conversation... everyone talking about the double eliminations...

ON Stage...

"As we give them some time... to digest the twist in the game... let's have a look at what happened after the Veto Ceremony..." Armaan said to the audience...

After the Veto Ceremony everyone went their separate ways... Abhi went off to the boy's room and Arnav and Swayam followed him...

Swayam shut the door behind them...

"Ok what just happened? Arnav you were not supposed to use the Veto..." Abhi said turning on Arnav.

"Seriously... Abhi..." Swayam said.

"What... I was trying to save you Swayam... I knew Mukti would have put you up..." Abhi said to him.

"I know that you didn't want me to save you but then I spoke to Swayam... and his way made more sense Abhi..." Arnav said.

"What way?" Abhi asked.

"I was thinking that if Arnav didn't save you there was a high chance that you will be walking out that door on Friday..." Swayam started.

"Same with you..." Abhi replied.

"I know but Swayam said that because the audience made him MVP... that means there might be a chance they will save him... and to me that makes sense..." Arnav pitched in.

"Oh..." Abhi said sitting down and thinking.

"Exactly... I mean it's not full proof... that I will be safe...but after what Arnav said to me... I wanted to slap you... who do you think you are trying to protect us...stop being a hero Abhi because you will ruin your own game..." Swayam said...warning him.

"I wasn't trying to be hero..." Abhi said sitting back.

"Talking about being a hero... Swayam and I think there is more to you being nominated...we want to know everything..." Arnav said.

"I don't know what you are talking about..." Abhi said standing up.

"Abhi dude... I will really slap you... if you don't start talking..." Swayam said.

Abhi took a deep breath and turned around... "Guys..." Abhi started.

"The truth Abhi..." Arnav said calmly.

"Fine... Mukti found out about our alliance before anyone..." Abhi started.

"How?"  Arnav asked concerned.

"Samrath..." Abhi said Arnav understood.

"Ok... go on..." Arnav said.

"SO when she became HOH she called me upstairs and asked me if it was true... and I said yes" Abhi said.

"Why didn't you lie?" Swayam asked.

"Because I knew she knew the truth... she was only testing me..." Abhi said.

"Ok... then..." Arnav said.

"Then she... she asked... she asked me to choose one of us to be put up for nominations..." Abhi said... he waited for a reaction from the guys.

"What?" Swayam nearly shouted... Arnav was quiet but in deep thought...

"Is she serious... how dare she...?" Swayam was full on angry.

"Chill ok she..." Abhi started.

"She what Abhi? She was basically blackmailing you..." Swayam said.

"So you nominated yourself..." Arnav said finally understanding the whole situation.

"Yeh..." Abhi said he could see the disappointment in his friends' eyes.

"Look guys... I am sorry... I didn't tell you... but I felt like it was between me and Mukti alright... like she was testing me...ok I did not want you guys involved..." Abhi said.

"Right... so you were trying to be the hero again..." Swayam finished.

"Look it's all over now... ok just leave it... let's hope that Swayam is safe on Friday... then we think from there... okay..." Abhi said.

"Well we haven't got a choice have we...?" Swayam said.

"Thanks for protecting us Abhi...but you shouldn't have to ruin your game to protect us... ok" Arnav said calmly.

Back on Stage

"Well with that turn of events let's head back into the house to evict our first houseguest..." Armaan said.

The houseguests were talking but when Armaan appeared on the screen they fell quiet...

"Houseguests... it's now time to evict our first houseguest..." Armaan said Roshni and Manik sat up.

"The name I am about to call is evicted from the house..." Armaan said.

"Roshni... you have been evicted from the house..." Armaan said.

Everyone was a little shocked but Roshni stood up with a smile... she hugged Manik and made her way around to the rest of the houseguests.

She then picked up her bag and exited the house.

Mukti, Taani and Nandini stood together as everyone gathered around the big screen which held everyone's Photos they waited until Roshni's picture turned grey...

Back on Stage

Roshni came on to the stage... she met Armaan who then gestured to her to have a seat...

"Oh wow that was crazy..." Roshni said brushed her hair out of her face...

"Yeah...that is mostly the reaction we get when someone leaves..." Armaan said teasingly; "Getting this far in the game... that is amazing... How was your experience?"

"It was amazing... it definitely had its ups and downs... I mean Ridz leaving... and the girls group coming together... those were definitely key moments... but I really enjoyed every bit of it..." Roshni said.

"You were nominated by the MVP this week... any idea who it was?" Armaan asked cheekily.

"Yes I was... I really don't know... the MVP twist was super crazy..." Roshni said.

"Well... I'll let you in on a little secret... The audience was actually the MVP this week..." Armaan said.

"Aww really..." Roshni said pretending to cry.

"Well we did actually have mixed feeling on who should be nominated but unfortunately... you got the most votes..." Armaan said.

"Well that's ok... I mean I think everyone is going crazy in there... especially now with the double eliminations..." Roshni sighed.

"Aw ok... Well Roshni Thank you for coming on the show...Everyone let's give a big round of applause to Roshni..." Armaan said leading the applause.

Roshni waved to the crowd before exiting the stage...Armaan then turned back to the audience...

"Let's head to the activity area to see who will become the HOH for this double elimination episode..." Armaan said.

The Activity area was wet up with six booths with each contestant in them... in front of them had a box on opposite sides had a Before and After on it...

"Ok Houseguests time for the HOH competition... Mukti as outgoing Head of Household you are not eligible to compete... This competition is called Before or After'... and here is how it works... I will ask a series of questions... you will have to answer if the event happens before... or after the second event I will mention... Does everyone understand?" Armaan said.

Everyone replied positively...

Q1- In the Go fly a Kite' Competition did Taani Fall Before Or After Arnav?

Everyone started turning their boxes.

Abhi-BEFORE

Taani-BEFORE

Arnav- BEFORE

Nandini-BEFORE

Swayam- BEFORE

Manik- AFTER

"The answer is BEFORE everyone has got it right except for Manik... please re set..." Armaan said

Manik walked off and joined Mukti...

Q2- In the' buzz worthy' did Nandini stand on the winner's circle Before or After Samrath?

Abhi- AFTER

Taani- BEFORE

Arnav-BEFORE

Nandini- BEFORE

Swayam-AFTER

"The answer is BEFORE... Abhi and Swayam you have been eliminated... everyone please reset..." Armaan said.

Abhi and Swayam walked off to join Mukti and Manik...

Q3-In the Chicken Competition did Manik drop his first egg Before or After Mukti had got her first egg?

Taani- AFTER

Arnav- AFTER

Nandini-AFTER

"The answer is AFTER... you have all got it right... please reset..." Armaan said

Q4- In the Greek' Competition did Arnav reach 195 Before or After Mukti's ball fell to the floor?

Taani- AFTER

Arnav- BEFORE

Nandini-AFTER

"The answer is BEFORE Congratulations Arnav you are the new Head of Household..." Armaan said.

Everyone ran over to congratulate him...

"Please make your way back into the house... the nomination ceremony will take place in a few moments..." Armaan informed them...

Everyone then made their way back to the house...everyone talking.

Edited by arsafar - 8 years ago

Arnav went off to the chill out room... his heart was racing it was first time as HOH and he could not believe he had to make all of these decisions so quickly...

Just then Abhi and Swayam found Arnav...

"Guys I am totally freaked out... what am I going to do?" Arnav asked.

"Chill dude... any ideas who you want to put up?" Swayam asked.

"I don't know man..." Arnav said brushing his hand through his hair...

"I think we should get Manik out..." Abhi said Swayam looked at Abhi...

"He is a target in the house..." Swayam said slowly...

"Ok... but we have to put someone else up..." Arnav said

"Wait... if we are going to get Manik out... we will have to backdoor him... I mean give him no chance to save himself..." Abhi said

"Ok so that means we have to put up two people as pawn take on off and then put Manik up?" Arnav said

"Yeah... we should put Nandini up..." Arnav said; "...she is the closest to him and I know the pair of you will kill me if I put up Taani and Mukti..." Arnav finished.

"Good thinking..." Swayam said.

"Ok but we still need a pawn..." Abhi said.

"What about Mukti..." Swayam suggested.

"Why Mukti?" Abhi asked.

"She is strong Abhi... she can save herself... then we can put Manik up..." Swayam said like it was obvious.

"He has a point... if anyone can save themselves its Mukti..." Arnav agreed.

"Ok... But I will tell Mukti the plan... ok..." Abhi said before heading out.

"Ok I think we are set..." Arnav said... calming down a little...

"Not so fast... I am changing the plan..." Swayam said.

Arnav turned to face him; "What are you talking about Swayam?" Arnav said.

"If Mukti saves herself then we will go through with the plan... but if Mukti does not save herself then we are getting her out..." Swayam said seriously.

"What Abhi will kill us..."Arnav felt like he was going to have a heart attack...

"I will never forget what she did to Abhi... so this is our payback..." Swayam said.

"You have to throw this POV Arnav... do not try to win... let the competition be between Mukti and Nandini and whoever is the other contestants chosen for the POV ...let destiny take its course..." Swayam said.

"HOUSEGUESTS PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE LIVINGROOM..." Armaan called.

The houseguests came into the living room and settled down...

"Ok Arnav it is now time for you to reveal who you have chosen as your two nominees..." Armaan asked.

Everyone was quiet as Arnav made his way to the front...

"My two nominees are Mukti and Nandini..." Arnav revealed.

Mukti and Nandini looked at each other and then went to sit on the couch between the other couches.

"Ok houseguests it is now time to choose two other contestants who will take part in the Veto competition..."  Armaan informed the houseguests.

Arnav picked up the bag and picked out two names of people who will take part in the competition.

"Taani... and... Manik..." Arnav said slowly.

"Ok you have a few moments before the Veto competition..." Armaan said...

Mukti had walked off and Abhi followed her... he had not had time to tell her but now was a

good time...

Arnav motioned to Swayam to follow him to the boy's room...

Manik hugged Nandini... Taani felt sorry that both girls were nominated...

"Hey Mukti wait up..." Abhi called.

Mukti was in the garden...

"Are you ok...?" Abhi asked.

"Yeah I am fine... what's up?" She asked confidently.

"I want you to know this is all a plan..." Abhi said Mukti was surprised.

"What do you mean?" Mukti asked.

"I mean us guys made a plan to get Manik out... we put you and Nandini up... whoever wins the Veto will save you... and you are strong contestant... you can win... then we will put Manik up and he will go..." Abhi explained everything to Mukti who listened to everything he was saying.

"Woah that's crazy..." Mukti said finally.

"It's going to work... Arnav... you and hopefully Taani if any of you win they will get you off I promise..." Abhi said

"What if Manik wins?" Mukti asked...

Boy's room

"This is perfect... if Manik wins... Mukti will definitely go..." Swayam said.

"This is wrong... going behind Abhi like this..." Arnav said.

"Dude we are doing this for Abhi... she has him wrapped around her finger... if she goes... we will have our friend back... right now he can't see anything but Mukti... and she is using him... she needs to go..." Swayam said.

"Yeah I guess your right... what she did was wrong..." Arnav said finally.

"What if the plan does not work?" Arnav asked..." What if Mukti wins the veto?" Arnav asked.

Back on Stage...

Armaan turned to the audience...

"Whoa what turns are happening right now in the house... even  I did not see this coming... but right now it's time for the veto competition... let's see what happens... and who will save themselves from the block..."

The activity area was set up with bright rainbow colours... there was lane with a pot of gold at the other end...

The houseguests came out into the activity... they complemented the decorations and POV contestants took their place one for each contestant...

"Houseguests it's now time for the power of veto competition...This competition is called "Somewhere over the veto"...and here is how it works... on my go you will run across the yard and search for two clovers in the pot of gold at the end of your lane...after you have found your clovers you bring them back to your podium then return to your pot of gold... retrieve your veto symbol that hangs above it... The first person to return with both of their clovers, the veto symbol and buzz in will win the power of veto... one last thing houseguests you can only return one clover at a time... Does everyone understand...?" Armaan explained.

Everyone said yes; "Ok Ready... Steady... GO..." Armaan said.

On go all of the houseguests ran across their lanes over the obstacles and into their gold pots where they franticly searched for their first clovers...

Abhi and Swayam watched from the sides both nervous...

"Looks like Manik has found his first clover... he is on his way back...oh look Mukti has also found her first clover... and she is also making her way back..." Armaan said.

Both Manik and Mukti placed their clovers on the podium and ran back for their second clover...

"Looks like Arnav have also found his first clover..." Armaan stated.

Arnav also placed his clover onto his podium and ran back for his second Clover...

"Look at that Mukti has found her second clover... and is now running back to place her clover on her podium... but so has Manik... the race is now between the two..." Armaan said.

Mukti was on her way back when Manik placed his clover on the podium... Mukti managed to get her Veto symbol and made her way back... Manik had also reached his Veto symbol and made his way back...

"Congratulations Mukti you are the winner of the Power of Veto..." Armaan said... Mukti was totally out of breath she had to lean against the wall...

Abhi ran to hug her everyone else also congratulated her... they then made their way back inside...

Back on Stage...

"Well now the Veto Competition is also over... and in a few moments we will have the Veto ceremony... where Mukti will decide what she is going to do with veto..." Armaan informed the audience...

"After the Veto ceremony we will be having a break in which the audience will vote for who they would like to Evict... but right let's head back into the house for the Veto Ceremony..." Armaan said.

Armaan called to the houseguests to gather in the living room...

Out of breath the houseguests dragged themselves into the living room and settled down on the couch... with Nandini and Mukti on the middle couch...

"We will now have the Veto Ceremony..." Armaan informed the houseguests...

Mukti stood up and made her way to the front...She looked exhausted...

"This is the Veto Meeting Nandini and I have been nominated...but I have the Power to Veto one of the nominations...and I have decided to use the veto to save myself..." she said.

Everyone was aware that Mukti was going to save herself...

Mukti continued; "As I have used the Veto on one of your nominees...you have to name a replacement nominee..." Mukti informed Arnav.

Mukti sat down and Arnav stood up.

"Manik I nominate you as replacement nominee..." Arnav said.

Manik was a little surprised and sat down next to Nandini... Nandini was completely shocked...

"Ok Houseguests... we will now be having a break... to give the audience time to vote... so I will be seeing you after the break!!" Armaan informed the audience...

Everyone said Bye to Armaan...

Back On Stage...

"There you have it... it is now your time to vote Evict one Contestant... Please choose to Evict Nandini or Manik!" Armaan said.

"I will see you after the break..." Armaan said... but then he stopped and listened into his ear piece...

"Well it looks like an argument has just broken out in the house..." Armaan said.

Inside the house...

"Well... Congratulations Mukti... it looks like your plan has worked..." Nandini said close to crying...

"Excuse me..." Mukti said.

"You wanted me stop hanging out with Manik... so now your wish came true..." Nandini said back to her.

"Nandini I did not plan this..." Mukti said hurt at Nandini's words...

"Oh really... but you know what... if I stay in this house... I am coming after you Mukti... so you better watch out..." Nandini said full on angry.

"Nandini..." Taani said.

"No... Don't... because I don't need any of you... this so called Girl's alliance is officially over... and it's all Mukti's Fault..." Nandini shouted before storming off.

In the corner Swayam and Arnav was having their own conversation.

"Our plan didn't work..." Arnav whispered.

"Don't worry Party Abhi Bhaki Hai..." Swayam said...

End of First Part

Hey Guys Sorry for the Shocking Episode but i really wanted this episode to be full of drama... Hope you guys Like it and Please Comment to share you views... Thanks

Hey guys time for Elimination... remember Voting Lines will only open for a little while so please post your votes Thank You!!! We will close it at 3pm London Time on Friday!!

Please vote to EVICT:

• Manik
  • Nandini
res
unres
finally I m first again..
PART 1
okay Roshni goes😭
I am sad..
No problem its a game so ya its cool!
Abhi finally told the truth to arnav n swayam..😊
Arnav Hoh congrats to him..
waiting to see whom he will nominate!
Obviously manik has to be one..
PART 2
Woah wth was part 2 man..
Swayam not playing coolπŸ˜•
hiding things from abhi..
mukti saved herself n manik put up..
eviction between manik n nandini?
nandini blames mukti..
girls alliance shattered like totally!
well u have given me another dilemma now whom do i evict?
Fine Evict Manik!!
I wanna see what all nandini can do to mukti..

fab start of the double elimination btw!!
Edited by Starsfireflies - 8 years ago
Yuppie me second
Kitne time bad me first three commentors me hu
Really full of drama update
So roshni evicted
Cool
Arnav is hoh nice
Arnav telling he doesn't want to die by nominating taani and mukti was fun
Boys really took the backdoor to nominate manik
Playing smart
Happy that finally abhi told the whole truth to swayam and arnav