PiuPerera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Its the situation guys.. That day we didnt knw whats gonna happen and it was totally unexpected.. so the scene was magical to us ..plus it was their kind of  first real  love scene.. 
Now we know what's gonna happen.. So the excitement and the magic is low 
Another thing  Cvs want to drag this track that's why they included all the nonsense characters ..It a filler epi.. 
We all know none of these serial have a bank of episodes for more than a week .. Remember EBP team had to work overtime because of a stick which was supposed to happen last Monday .. ShrAvi are also humans ..they get tired too, so the makers have to fill the episodes with supporting characters... 
It not because ShrAvi don't like to work together ...its just that Cvs trying to drag the story... there will be ashlok scenes for sure ..
Even after they go back to mumbai ... this jungle track is to bring Ashlok closer, mostly to bring Astha closer to Shlokie bear  ... real love story will start after this ...with Astha starting to sense something in Shlokie Bear ..

So chill guys ...
Everything will be alright ..
Ashlok will be back
They were awesome yesterday...

Edited by PiuPerera - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sindukrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope  our ashlok chemistry will back
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
completely agree..
Well said and well beeded post..
i never found Ashlok chemistry lost...
For Me Ashlok best...
And shrAvi best..
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Not seen today's episode 
Piu u are right if there were no side characters to give relief to the leads they would be so tired ...
Filler episode have to happen once in a while so chill guys every day cannot be all mind blowing episodes 
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Piu
Good post...
I don't say they should only show ashlok all the time ...but this was way too much...ashlok were shown for two mins and rest of them 20 mins...not acceptable...
Coming to the intensity...Iam fine and happy...ofc it won't be the same...there is a difference...for me ashlok on screen anything is fine...no whining about that!
But they show ashlok like id ka chand I won't accept...I hate cvs for that ...

PiuPerera thumbnail
Originally posted by: k.taddy1234

completely agree..
Well said and well beeded post..
i never found Ashlok chemistry lost...
For Me Ashlok best...
And shrAvi best..

😊
PiuPerera thumbnail
Originally posted by: seema12345

Not seen today's episode 

Piu u are right if there were no side characters to give relief to the leads they would be so tired ...
Filler episode have to happen once in a while so chill guys every day cannot be all mind blowing episodes 

😊
PiuPerera thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dogan1

Piu

Good post...
I don't say they should only show ashlok all the time ...but this was way too much...ashlok were shown for two mins and rest of them 20 mins...not acceptable...
Coming to the intensity...Iam fine and happy...ofc it won't be the same...there is a difference...for me ashlok on screen anything is fine...no whining about that!
But they show ashlok like id ka chand I won't accept...I hate cvs for that ...

I can understand 
you had to sit through whole episode just watch last 4 min of Ashlok, but relax ..lets see what going to happen on Mon 

Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PiuPerera

I can understand 
you had to sit through whole episode just watch last 4 min of Ashlok, but relax ..lets see what going to happen on Mon 

Yes buddy...the initial anger has died ...Iam ok now ...

Earlier also I had mentioned I have to see ashlok for atleast ten mins otherwise I go mad ðŸ˜†  
Edited by Dogan1 - 8 years ago
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Piu,

Thanks dear...lovely post...feeling a lot better.  🤗
The other chars can be shown but the usp or mainstay is Ashlok. they can't mess with that...

Anyway..let us see what the next week brings us. Hope it is better.