Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Shame on you Salman Khan, says author Sreemoyee Piu Kundu in her open (Page 6)

IceMaiden IF-Dazzler
IceMaiden
IceMaiden

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arsal-

Originally posted by Fiery-Phoenix

LOL its hilarious how much it bothers everyone for his crappy movies to make tones of money or the fact that he has a loyal fan base LOL 

Great she didn't wanna mince the words and she might as well have added few more Cs and Fs for all I care, but it was disgusting to see her drag and bash the entire family in her pathetic ranting. Very low blow if she really is a credible author. If such extreme opinion is being applauded, I guess no difference between morbid fangirls and  the morbid extremists. Both side should just go and take a long cold shower LOL

+100

Dragging India, fans, his family and whatnot into the letter and the use of the words against them is beyond disgusting.

Even a bigger face-palm to the people going gaga over it. On one hand they bash the fans for the same thing and than lap this crap up at the same time. Shocking double standards.

And to think that she is a professional writer.LOLLOL My five year old cousin could do a better job that this.
There's nothing wrong in what she said/stated.. She was just stating some bitter facts, which fans are obviously going to disagree too. But that obviously doesn't take away the fact that she is a good writer. That is obviously a biased judgement you are trying to make. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaWisianMidnightRambleranitaraniGETGOINpallavi25

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Nailed it!

Infact I want such open letters for all corrupt famous persons! To the point!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

metaphor4mahalaxmi-sitaAnnaElsaTheSmurfsrealitytvfanWisianadventurousman--Pro.vo.King--MidnightRamblerAkidhianitaraniNimbuMirchiGETGOINMeherbaanpallavi25

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kareena05

I wish Sreemoyee Piu Kundu writes the same kind of article or statement on the corrupt leaders of the country who rapes girls, steal money, using their power to shut people's mouth, etc...

If you follow news other than celeb stuff then you would know she writes on these issues, a lot. Especially how the powerful manipulate in cases of rape.

She's always straightforward in her writings on any issue. Not the one to mince words really.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mahalaxmi-sitadinki24AnnaElsarealitytvfananitaraniGETGOINpinkeyepallavi25poetic

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

The article or the letter to be precise is utter trash.

Using 20 cuss words in two paragraphs with little to no material at all doesn't make it hard-hitting or impressive.

And to think that she is a writer.LOL

Amar Prem Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaGETGOIN

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Not digging the language and how the family is brought into this but totally support the feeling and spirit behind the post... The angst and helplessness against the Indian judiciary system favoring the high profiles is aptly described...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

taurean12AnnaElsaIAmLuvBolly--Pro.vo.King--SenpaiNOTICEMEGETGOINanitaraniNimbuMirchipallavi25shanakyasharan

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by erikalui

Shame on me for reading such an abusive letter DeadLOL
Salman committed a crime and I agree with that but there's no point in such people to abuse him and lower their standard Confused They are probably stooping lower than him as well Sleepy

he abused many...especially women. 
at least he shouldn't have followed into his fathers path in this matter.

only one i feel for  today is his mother. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightRambler

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CocoChanel

Originally posted by Fiery-Phoenix

LOL its hilarious how much it bothers everyone for his crappy movies to make tones of money or the fact that he has a loyal fan base LOL 

Great she didn't wanna mince the words and she might as well have added few more Cs and Fs for all I care, but it was disgusting to see her drag and bash the entire family in her pathetic ranting. Very low blow if she really is a credible author. If such extreme opinion is being applauded, I guess no difference between morbid fangirls and  the morbid extremists. Both side should just go and take a long cold shower LOL

+100

Dragging India, fans, his family and whatnot into the letter and the use of the words against them is beyond disgusting.

Even a bigger face-palm to the people going gaga over it. On one hand they bash the fans for the same thing and than lap this crap up at the same time. Shocking double standards.

And to think that she is a professional writer.LOLLOL My five year old cousin could do a better job that this.
There's nothing wrong in what she said/stated.. She was just stating some bitter facts, which fans are obviously going to disagree too. But that obviously doesn't take away the fact that she is a good writer. That is obviously a biased judgement you are trying to make. 

But I am not a Salman fan. I think most people in the forum know that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

AnnaElsa Goldie

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25blue-ice.

Go to top