Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Shame on you Salman Khan, says author Sreemoyee Piu Kundu in her open (Page 39)

hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Quixotic-Frenzy

Hahahahaha.. dude , go read "our convo" , i didnt jump out of nowhere to do an analysis about you , it was you who started it by quoting me here : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4374609&PID=122627514&#p122627514

Chill maar and let all the steam out of your burned ass, this is a virtual platform , everybody is anonymous here , so no need to get your freak on here .. LOL ..but least you could do is try to make some sense ..but like i said , thats next to impossible .. LOL
oh accha u are the guy from yesterday Tongue but we were discussing sth else yesterday yet today u dropped out of nowhere saying nothing worthwhile but only talking about me ? LOL 
chill mujhe nahi tum logon ko marneki jyaada jarurat hai .. i m as cool as a cucumber Wink aag kiske peechware mein lagi hai ye toh thread dekkar hi pata chal raha ... i will suggest put some water in ur behind if it helps Tongue oh i m a freak what to do yaar LOL

hahahahahaahahaha oh u lil kiddo ! was i that hard to understand? hota hai ... like i said get some diction classes :) it will help.. then u will clearly be able to make sense out of my post .. i can see how it was too much for u Cry

hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

[

Dude 50 % of my IF buddies are Salman fans , so dont try to mix it all up in the "bandwagoner" jaaz .. whatever i said to you , was meant for you based on your posts .. but its understandable that sarcasm will go over your head .. LOL

Alelele , what happened ?LOL..you got nothing more to recommend other than what i recommended for you ?..LOL..fine , chalo koi baat nahin , i ll let you piggyback ride on me considering how daunting it must be to come up with replies on your own.. Embarrassed LOL
u all are so typical and narrowminded ... its the same thing to deal with the likes of u LOL  if that was sarcasm then i m assuring u , sarcasm definitely isnt ur forte ...tough luck! LOL
mujhe kya hoga ... hua toh apko haiLOL no i meant one should apply their own logic on themselves and see whether it works before suggesting others Disapprove why will i apply ur funda when it failed on u ??LOL ewww like seriously ewww hahahaaha now thats insulting! someone like you hahahahaaha oh dont get so high, i can do much better on my own then relying on shit pullers ShockedLOL

and btw since u dont want to be mixed up with the other bandwagoners , dont go around bullshitting about Salman fans in general because of ur interaction with one or two Wacko

Edited by hiddenstar - 13 May 2015 at 1:43pm
--Pro.vo.King-- IF-Dazzler
--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiddenstar

Hahahahaha.. dude , go read "our convo" , i didnt jump out of nowhere to do an analysis about you , it was you who started it by quoting me here : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4374609&PID=122627514&#p122627514

Chill maar and let all the steam out of your burned ass, this is a virtual platform , everybody is anonymous here , so no need to get your freak on here .. LOL ..but least you could do is try to make some sense ..but like i said , thats next to impossible .. LOL
oh accha u are the guy from yesterday Tongue but we were discussing sth else yesterday yet today u dropped out of nowhere saying nothing worthwhile but only talking about me ? LOL 
chill mujhe nahi tum logon ko marneki jyaada jarurat hai .. i m as cool as a cucumber Wink aag kiske peechware mein lagi hai ye toh thread dekkar hi pata chal raha ... i will suggest put some water in ur behind if it helps Tongue oh i m a freak what to do yaar LOL

hahahahahaahahaha oh u lil kiddo ! was i that hard to understand? hota hai ... like i said get some diction classes :) it will help.. then u will clearly be able to make sense out of my post .. i can see how it was too much for u Cry

Lol .. yes i am that yesterday wala guy Tongue , i had to back out yesterday since i exhausted my post limit & my reply to your post was still pending .. so i quoted your reply today to give you my reply , but who would have thought that you would have been rendered incapable of recognizing your posts..LOL..obviously , i gave you way too much credit .. LOL

Sweetie , give up your ass fetish &do yourself a favor, dont even try to make sense out of other's posts , what good it will do if you arent even able to recognize your own posts when someone quotes it LOL.. clearly you were dumbfounded with my post today LOL..  practice those baby steps we talked about then we shall see if therez any hope .. try & try but dont cry , ok sweetums ?..Embarrassed LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaatominispallavi25

--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

[

Dude 50 % of my IF buddies are Salman fans , so dont try to mix it all up in the "bandwagoner" jaaz .. whatever i said to you , was meant for you based on your posts .. but its understandable that sarcasm will go over your head .. LOL

Alelele , what happened ?LOL..you got nothing more to recommend other than what i recommended for you ?..LOL..fine , chalo koi baat nahin , i ll let you piggyback ride on me considering how daunting it must be to come up with replies on your own.. Embarrassed LOL
u all are so typical and narrowminded ... its the same thing to deal with the likes of u LOL  if that was sarcasm then i m assuring u , sarcasm definitely isnt ur forte ...tough luck! LOL
mujhe kya hoga ... hua toh apko haiLOL no i meant one should apply their own logic on themselves and see whether it works before suggesting others Disapprove why will i apply ur funda when it failed on u ??LOL ewww like seriously ewww hahahaaha now thats insulting! someone like you hahahahaaha oh dont get so high, i can do much better on my own then relying on shit pullers ShockedLOL

and btw since u dont want to be mixed up with the other bandwagoners , dont go around bullshitting about Salman fans in general because of ur interaction with one or two Wacko

Alelele, flimsy defenses with more emoticons ! LOL ..but just for your moral support's sake , yes baccha keep going , like i said before try & try but dont cry .. who knows someday you might actually be able make sense .. never give up..Embarrassed LOL 

Dude , get your head out of your ass , "bullshitting about Salman fans" Wacko .. i have talked about how the support that this criminal is getting from every corner is sickening and if that hurts your criminal bhai fanatic nerve , cant help it ..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaatominispallavi25

hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Lol .. yes i am that yesterday wala guy Tongue , i had to back out yesterday since i exhausted my post limit & my reply to your post was still pending .. so i quoted your reply today to give you my reply , but who would have thought that you would have been rendered incapable of recognizing your posts..LOL..obviously , i gave you way too much credit .. LOL

Sweetie , give up your ass fetish &do yourself a favor, dont even try to make sense out of other's posts , what good it will do if you arent even able to recognize your own posts when someone quotes it LOL.. clearly you were dumbfounded with my post today LOL..  practice those baby steps we talked about then we shall see if therez any hope .. try & try but dont cry , ok sweetums ?..Embarrassed LOL
like i said ur reply had nothing to do on topic and only on me LOL  plzz tell me atleast u understand this bit?ROFL dont mix everything up Tongue 
ass fetish?? no i hav other fetishes and ass is surely not one of them! Wink u brought ur lil 'ass' over here , dint u ?LOL oh i meant 'burning ass' ...Embarrassed  the word ROFL ufff now i need to know from him who i should quote or not Cry nahi saachi what else i should do ? LOL those steps surely dint let this big baby grow up ... LOL i seriously see no hope in it ... if u hav nothing better to offer, why dont u take ur sorry behind and knock someone else's door?its like i m dealing with a tantrum thowinf kidLOL if this is the way u take digs and mock sonam fans, then i seriously suggest u to up ur skills ROFL u are not even worth an argument! pshht!Disapprove
hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Alelele, flimsy defenses with more emoticons ! LOL ..but just for your moral support's sake , yes baccha keep going , like i said before try & try but dont cry .. who knows someday you might actually be able make sense .. never give up..Embarrassed LOL 

Dude , get your head out of your ass , "bullshitting about Salman fans" Wacko .. i have talked about how the support that this criminal is getting from every corner is sickening and if that hurts your criminal bhai fanatic nerve , cant help it ..LOL
u cant even come up with defenses what to do LOL popat ki tarah ek hi baat raatt rahe ho thinking u are some sorta skuxLOL get out of ur delusional head about urself ... i cant make sense to ppl who lacks in dictionROFL i m sure everything i m saying is going over the top of ur head na?Cry grow up kiddo LOL
puppets like u dont get on my nerves.. they infact amuse me with their inner wanna be social activism self LOL yh u surely look sick after encountering the support he got LOL get well soon :) 
--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

like i said ur reply had nothing to do on topic and only on me LOL  plzz tell me atleast u understand this bit?ROFL dont mix everything up Tongue 
ass fetish?? no i hav other fetishes and ass is surely not one of them! Wink u brought ur lil 'ass' over here , dint u ?LOL oh i meant 'burning ass' ...Embarrassed  the word ROFL ufff now i need to know from him who i should quote or not Cry nahi saachi what else i should do ? LOL those steps surely dint let this big baby grow up ... LOL i seriously see no hope in it ... if u hav nothing better to offer, why dont u take ur sorry behind and knock someone else's door?its like i m dealing with a tantrum thowinf kidLOL if this is the way u take digs and mock sonam fans, then i seriously suggest u to up ur skills ROFL u are not even worth an argument! pshht!Disapprove

Not worth an argument , yet you keep coming back to get your ass whipped ! ROFL

More piggyback riding & so more moral support from me - yeah come on ! ..keep going ! .. we are one step away ( in reality never going to happen LOL) from stimulating your grey matter .. Embarrassed LOL

Lol , my replies were about the topic but then you quoted me and made it about your sorry ass..LOL

And by all means , please do quote whoever you want , who says you have to refrain from doing so , i too quote whoever i want .. but quoting means you are asking for a reply , so dont freak out when that comes your way..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsa

--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

u cant even come up with defenses what to do LOL popat ki tarah ek hi baat raatt rahe ho thinking u are some sorta skuxLOL get out of ur delusional head about urself ... i cant make sense to ppl who lacks in dictionROFL i m sure everything i m saying is going over the top of ur head na?Cry grow up kiddo LOL
puppets like u dont get on my nerves.. they infact amuse me with their inner wanna be social activism self LOL yh u surely look sick after encountering the support he got LOL get well soon :) 

Piggyback riding kiddo getting all excited about parroting , understandable ! LOL

I thought you said you werent able to comprehend my posts , trust me kiddo , there is not much sense to make out of your posts , its all royal gibberish straight out of a fanatic's book of wisdom .. LOL 

Haha , a criminal's fanatic asking others to get well soon..LOL..could this be any more amusing..LOL

Edited by Quixotic-Frenzy - 13 May 2015 at 2:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsapallavi25

Go to top