Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Shame on you Salman Khan, says author Sreemoyee Piu Kundu in her open (Page 38)

don12 Goldie
don12
don12

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tennant

Not everyone against the verdict is "jealous" of Salman's status, wealth and fame.

Salman's not the only person with money. There are wealthy folks that would react much differently in a situation like that. Not because they are fools, but they got a strong conscience (doesn't necessarily make them right and others wrong) they can't live with themselves, if they ran away. Every person is different. Some are against the verdict, because they would react differently in the situation.h

It's not a question of wealth, but more of conscience.

Salman's conscience is hard to gauge considering he ran away after the accident. 

You might see Being Human as a sign of inevitable remorse, but someone else might not.  

Fans are justified on their part.
Haters are justified on their part.
The ones in the middle are justified on their part.

But not everyone is a blind hater or so jealous of Salman to oppose him. 

I am not sure which part you are from but in India it is different compared to say USA. I have never seen anyone beating up anyone when they are involved in accident in USA. In India people will beat the shit out of you before handing you over to cops.I will not hold against him that he ran away...Fear took over him...in the end he is a human like everyone else.

Easy to say that he should have helped the victims and taken them to hospital but million dollar question is whether crowd would have allowed him to do it...???

--Pro.vo.King-- IF-Dazzler
--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiddenstar

Originally posted by Quixotic-Frenzy

Looks like you arent even sure of what you wrote in your multiple rants here ! ROFL.. now having a problem with connectionability .. ROFL... that was an amalgamation & analogy of what you said to me before & what you wrote in the quoted post - pretty contradictory -  go figure !.. ROFL. now this should be fun ! LOL

On second thoughts , kya pharak padta hain yaar , waise bhi tum nahin samjhoge .. LOL
someone analyzing me found me as the one ranting here ROFL yes i cant connect with ppl who is deficient in putting their point acrossDisapprovenice work on finding 'words; ...someone is already working on it i seeClap...atleast what i said this time dint  fall on deaf ears it seems Wink too much fun u are i must say LOL
haan sacchi Crysamajhdharo ko samajhneki mehnat karsakti hoonDay Dreaming ...yaha koi hai nahi waiseLOL

Analyzing you ?.. dude , therez no analyzing a dumb shit post ! LOL.. you know a dumb shit when you see it , no two ways about it .. LOL

Oh boy ! .. dont stress yourself so much - grasp only as much as you can ..no pressure Embarrassed..first , take baby steps , thats how you learn ... chal utho ab , left leg aage, right leg peeche , repeat , until you get it right and make bhai proud ! Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaatominispallavi25

hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

... Good that u follow all the news and so aware, but mere paas itna time hai nahi to waste it writing essays here to take out my frustration... keep ur advice to urself ...if no one owns the forum , no one asked for ur 2 cent worth advice either ...lecture dena ata hai toh lecture sunna bhi seekho .. kisi ka baap ka raj hai nahi yahaLOL in all ur post, the only thing u are continously screaming about is how the rich got away .. what else does it show than ur frustration at the fact that the rich had the wealth to pull it off...LOL

Funny how your rants ,  essays & "Frustration" in gigantic fonts tells a lot more about who is really frustrated here .. LOL 

Also , do you by any chance happen to know that there is a difference between "having a problem with how the rich are able to manipulate the legal system a.k.a. having a problem with the legal system" AND "having a problem with rich people/rich Salman" ?? LOL ..oh , who am i kidding - of course you dont ! ...ROFL

sweetheart, first go through the thread LOL first know who has been ranting and writing essays before jumping on the bandwagonWink yes i m frustrated at the level of frustration that people are showing over here Cry i feel you touchwoodROFL

again i advise u to go through everything before saying sth nonsensical ... u know what the problem is here? some ppl are a know it all here and they cant digest it when someone else dont float in on the same boat as theirs ... and u are clearing proving thatLOL

This makes almost no sense yet again, but this has been the most sensible reply from your side so far ..LOL.. i ll give you that much.. LOL

Dude , what should i read ?..the previous comments on this thread ?.. sorry , not gonna do that , i ain't feeling up to it ..LOL..besides , i am not representing everybody here , i am representing & expressing my views here but it seems you want me to take responsibility for whoever is not pro Salman LOL , pretty obvious from your 'bandwagon' comment LOL..for what its worth, i am optimistic about all the anti-salmanposts but i certainly am not going to take responsibility for everything anti-salman here , sorry to disappoint you LOL.. herez the bottomline , our argument started when you quoted me , so if you have any complaints regarding "our convo" so far then bring it on ! LOL.. & we shall see how we can knock some sense into your posts ..again on second thoughts , that seems next to impossible.. LOL
haha!lets leave acknowledging sensibility for the sensible ppl ... u are clearly not one as i can seeLOLu jumped out of nowhere just to do an analogy on me?ROFL if u dont know what u are talking about then why let ur ruddy tongue run in the first place? u said i was ranting and u dint even go thru the thread LOL i dont even remember u ...which post are u talking about?LOL yaha hazar milte hai, u are not any important that i will give u any special attentionROFL .. u quoted me now hence u got the reply ... if it doesnt make sense to u then shove it up ur ass instead of complaining.LOL mere pe research karna bandh karo and concentrate on urself first LOL and just to motivate and boost up ur confidence ... know that impossible is nothing :) 
don12 Goldie
don12
don12

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrganizedChaos

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by pallavi25

Here are the FACTS for people in Denial:
What nailed Salman Khan ...

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/what-nailed-salman-khan-heres-what-the-judge-observed-761460

Salman could have provided medical help

The accused had knowledge, being a resident of the same locality, that poor labourers used to sleep in front of the bakery. It was also brought on record that the accused is a regular visitor to the Rain Bar. Khan was also having knowledge that one should not drive a vehicle after consuming alcohol.

The accused was also having knowledge that one should not drive a vehicle without licence. Khan, after the accident, did not wait at the spot, and instead of going to the police station for lodging information, he went to his house. Till 10:30 am, the accused did not make himself available at the police station or go to see the injured in the hospital.

The accused is a well-known artiste, it was possible for him to provide medical help to the poor people, but he didn't. For not visiting the police station, (the reason) is that the accused was under the influence of alcohol.

Valet parking attendant saw Salman in the driver's seat

The valet parking man at JW Marriott, Kalpesh, had given the possession of the car to Khan. There is direct evidence of the same witness who saw Salman sitting at the driver's seat and the accused had given a tip of Rs. 500 to him.

According to Special Public Prosecutor (Pradeep) Gharat, a tip is to be given when one leaves from a place. In such a situation, not producing the parking tagand not examining the main person at the valet parking will not be fatal to the case of prosecution.

Tyre didn't burst; accident was caused by rash and negligent driving

The defence put forth by the accused about bursting of the tyre is also ruled out. The accident occurred due to rash and negligent driving while turning the vehicle without taking proper care and attention, having knowledge that the people were sleeping in front of the laundry.

Defence argued that for a distance of 7-8 km, at a speed of 90-100 km/h, very little time would be required (to reach the spot from J W Marriott), but according to the defence, 30 minutes' time was required to reach the spot of the incident.

So, according to defence, the vehicle was not speeding. If really the vehicle was not in speed, bursting of the tyre would not arise, and vehicle could have been stopped on the spot by applying the brakes as the car was having ABS (anti-lock braking system).
It means that the vehicle was in speed and while taking right turn on Hill Road from St Andrews Road, the accused lost control and went straight over the people sleeping in front of the laundry; this amounts to rash and negligent driving.

Khan was not even in a position to think, in order to apply the brakes, and the vehicle climbed the stairs after crushing Nurullah and injuring four persons.

Salman must have been a little tipsy

So it goes to establish that the accused must have been a little tipsy because of the drinks he had consumed some time back. It is indeed extremely difficult to assess or judge when liquor would show its effect or would be at its peak.

The prosecution, saying that Khan was under the influence of alcohol, examined the bar waiter and manager (of Rain Bar) who were giving drinks and snacks at the table (where Salman was seated).

Also, the examination of the chemical analyst said his blood contained 0.62 mg of alcohol. While the defence said that he just had water there. One cannot go to a bar just to drink water.

The actor was driving, not driver Ashok Singh

While concluding, I find that it is established beyond reasonable doubt by the prosecution that the accused was driving the vehicle at the time of the accident.

Therefore, defence of the accused that Ashok Singh was driving is discarded from consideration. Singh is a got-up witness who has come to help the accused on the instruction of Salim Khan, father of Salman Khan.

I think this point is just common sense...why would Salman's Bodyguard...his friend Kamal Khan...not say that the driver was driving...why would they say that Salman was driving...I mean why...why would an employee of Salman lie to save the driver...why would Salman's friend lie to save the driver...Does this thing not boggle anyone...Does common sense not dictate that if it was the driver driving...it would have been an open and shut case?? Why didn't the driver come out at that time and say...I was driving...he comes and gives these statements after 13 years saying that he didn't know that a case was against Salman for 13 years...Do these questions not bother anyone??Confused...

Aree that's all fine.

But look at something even more obvious.

Even though Salman claims it's the driver Ashok Singh who was behind the wheel... and despite Ashok not confessing it ever, Salman continued to let Ashok work for him for 13 long years.

Now why would Salman do that? 

And if it was a mere tyre burst, why would Ashok Singh keep away from court for 13 years? What was it that scared him? Confused

For driver to confess in front of a judge..court needs to be in session or he has to be a witness for Defense lawyer. Judges are not available 24x7 or you just can't go and confess to a judge unless you are called upon,

Ashok was the first witness for Defense Lawyer. Blame the judicial system that it took 13 years for Defense lawyer to even start proceedings from his end.

hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Looks like you arent even sure of what you wrote in your multiple rants here ! ROFL.. now having a problem with connectionability .. ROFL... that was an amalgamation & analogy of what you said to me before & what you wrote in the quoted post - pretty contradictory -  go figure !.. ROFL. now this should be fun ! LOL

On second thoughts , kya pharak padta hain yaar , waise bhi tum nahin samjhoge .. LOL
someone analyzing me found me as the one ranting here ROFL yes i cant connect with ppl who is deficient in putting their point acrossDisapprovenice work on finding 'words; ...someone is already working on it i seeClap...atleast what i said this time dint  fall on deaf ears it seems Wink too much fun u are i must say LOL
haan sacchi Crysamajhdharo ko samajhneki mehnat karsakti hoonDay Dreaming ...yaha koi hai nahi waiseLOL

Analyzing you ?.. dude , therez no analyzing a dumb shit post ! LOL.. you know a dumb shit when you see it , no two ways about it .. LOL

Oh boy ! .. dont stress yourself so much - grasp only as much as you can ..no pressure Embarrassed..first , take baby steps , thats how you learn ... chal utho ab , left leg aage, right leg peeche , repeat , until you get it right and make bhai proud ! Approve
firstly i m not a dude ... and only a dumbass will have experiences with dumb shits !! all u are doing here is saying how Salman fans are dumb ...how my post dont make sense to u bla bla bla yet u are so intrigued in quoting me and saying nothing reasonable ... aww sugar, i can grasp whatever goes inside ur tiny pea sized brain but i cant bother with such clueless twatsLOL again since u were asking about my waste of time ...here is an eg. u are a waste of my time LOL

@bold plzz tell me u applied it on urself?LOL but darn i still see no improvement Cryclearly it dint work on u :( and before anyone make urself proud by getting it rightWink

Edited by hiddenstar - 13 May 2015 at 1:23pm
--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

... Good that u follow all the news and so aware, but mere paas itna time hai nahi to waste it writing essays here to take out my frustration... keep ur advice to urself ...if no one owns the forum , no one asked for ur 2 cent worth advice either ...lecture dena ata hai toh lecture sunna bhi seekho .. kisi ka baap ka raj hai nahi yahaLOL in all ur post, the only thing u are continously screaming about is how the rich got away .. what else does it show than ur frustration at the fact that the rich had the wealth to pull it off...LOL

Funny how your rants ,  essays & "Frustration" in gigantic fonts tells a lot more about who is really frustrated here .. LOL 

Also , do you by any chance happen to know that there is a difference between "having a problem with how the rich are able to manipulate the legal system a.k.a. having a problem with the legal system" AND "having a problem with rich people/rich Salman" ?? LOL ..oh , who am i kidding - of course you dont ! ...ROFL

sweetheart, first go through the thread LOL first know who has been ranting and writing essays before jumping on the bandwagonWink yes i m frustrated at the level of frustration that people are showing over here Cry i feel you touchwoodROFL

again i advise u to go through everything before saying sth nonsensical ... u know what the problem is here? some ppl are a know it all here and they cant digest it when someone else dont float in on the same boat as theirs ... and u are clearing proving thatLOL

This makes almost no sense yet again, but this has been the most sensible reply from your side so far ..LOL.. i ll give you that much.. LOL

Dude , what should i read ?..the previous comments on this thread ?.. sorry , not gonna do that , i ain't feeling up to it ..LOL..besides , i am not representing everybody here , i am representing & expressing my views here but it seems you want me to take responsibility for whoever is not pro Salman LOL , pretty obvious from your 'bandwagon' comment LOL..for what its worth, i am optimistic about all the anti-salmanposts but i certainly am not going to take responsibility for everything anti-salman here , sorry to disappoint you LOL.. herez the bottomline , our argument started when you quoted me , so if you have any complaints regarding "our convo" so far then bring it on ! LOL.. & we shall see how we can knock some sense into your posts ..again on second thoughts , that seems next to impossible.. LOL
haha!lets leave acknowledging sensibility for the sensible ppl ... u are clearly not one as i can seeLOLu jumped out of nowhere just to do an analogy on me?ROFL if u dont know what u are talking about then why let ur ruddy tongue run in the first place? u said i was ranting and u dint even go thru the thread LOL i dont even remember u ...which post are u talking about?LOL yaha hazar milte hai, u are not any important that i will give u any special attentionROFL .. u quoted me now hence u got the reply ... if it doesnt make sense to u then shove it up ur ass instead of complaining.LOL mere pe research karna bandh karo and concentrate on urself first LOL and just to motivate and boost up ur confidence ... know that impossible is nothing :) 

Hahahahaha.. dude , go read "our convo" , i didnt jump out of nowhere to do an analysis about you , it was you who started it by quoting me here : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4374609&PID=122627514&#p122627514

Chill maar and let all the steam out of your burned ass, this is a virtual platform , everybody is anonymous here , so no need to get your freak on here .. LOL ..but least you could do is try to make some sense ..but like i said , thats next to impossible .. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsa

--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

firstly i m not a dude ... and only a dumbass will have experiences with dumb shits !! all u are doing here is saying how Salman fans are dumb ...how my post dont make sense to u bla bla bla yet u are so intrigued in quoting me and saying nothing reasonable ... aww sugar, i can grasp whatever goes inside ur tiny pea sized brain but i cant bother with such clueless twatsLOL again since u were asking about my waste of time ...here is an eg. u are a waste of my time LOL

@bold plzz tell me u applied it on urself?LOL but darn i still see no improvement Cryclearly it dint work on u :( and before anyone make urself proud by getting it rightWink

Dude 50 % of my IF buddies are Salman fans , so dont try to mix it all up in the "bandwagoner" jaaz .. whatever i said to you , was meant for you based on your posts .. but its understandable that sarcasm will go over your head .. LOL

Alelele , what happened ?LOL..you got nothing more to recommend other than what i recommended for you ?..LOL..fine , chalo koi baat nahin , i ll let you piggyback ride on me considering how daunting it must be to come up with replies on your own.. Embarrassed LOL

Edited by Quixotic-Frenzy - 13 May 2015 at 1:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsa

HarveySpecter IF-Dazzler
HarveySpecter
HarveySpecter

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by don12

Originally posted by OrganizedChaos

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by pallavi25

Here are the FACTS for people in Denial:
What nailed Salman Khan ...

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/what-nailed-salman-khan-heres-what-the-judge-observed-761460

Salman could have provided medical help

The accused had knowledge, being a resident of the same locality, that poor labourers used to sleep in front of the bakery. It was also brought on record that the accused is a regular visitor to the Rain Bar. Khan was also having knowledge that one should not drive a vehicle after consuming alcohol.

The accused was also having knowledge that one should not drive a vehicle without licence. Khan, after the accident, did not wait at the spot, and instead of going to the police station for lodging information, he went to his house. Till 10:30 am, the accused did not make himself available at the police station or go to see the injured in the hospital.

The accused is a well-known artiste, it was possible for him to provide medical help to the poor people, but he didn't. For not visiting the police station, (the reason) is that the accused was under the influence of alcohol.

Valet parking attendant saw Salman in the driver's seat

The valet parking man at JW Marriott, Kalpesh, had given the possession of the car to Khan. There is direct evidence of the same witness who saw Salman sitting at the driver's seat and the accused had given a tip of Rs. 500 to him.

According to Special Public Prosecutor (Pradeep) Gharat, a tip is to be given when one leaves from a place. In such a situation, not producing the parking tagand not examining the main person at the valet parking will not be fatal to the case of prosecution.

Tyre didn't burst; accident was caused by rash and negligent driving

The defence put forth by the accused about bursting of the tyre is also ruled out. The accident occurred due to rash and negligent driving while turning the vehicle without taking proper care and attention, having knowledge that the people were sleeping in front of the laundry.

Defence argued that for a distance of 7-8 km, at a speed of 90-100 km/h, very little time would be required (to reach the spot from J W Marriott), but according to the defence, 30 minutes' time was required to reach the spot of the incident.

So, according to defence, the vehicle was not speeding. If really the vehicle was not in speed, bursting of the tyre would not arise, and vehicle could have been stopped on the spot by applying the brakes as the car was having ABS (anti-lock braking system).
It means that the vehicle was in speed and while taking right turn on Hill Road from St Andrews Road, the accused lost control and went straight over the people sleeping in front of the laundry; this amounts to rash and negligent driving.

Khan was not even in a position to think, in order to apply the brakes, and the vehicle climbed the stairs after crushing Nurullah and injuring four persons.

Salman must have been a little tipsy

So it goes to establish that the accused must have been a little tipsy because of the drinks he had consumed some time back. It is indeed extremely difficult to assess or judge when liquor would show its effect or would be at its peak.

The prosecution, saying that Khan was under the influence of alcohol, examined the bar waiter and manager (of Rain Bar) who were giving drinks and snacks at the table (where Salman was seated).

Also, the examination of the chemical analyst said his blood contained 0.62 mg of alcohol. While the defence said that he just had water there. One cannot go to a bar just to drink water.

The actor was driving, not driver Ashok Singh

While concluding, I find that it is established beyond reasonable doubt by the prosecution that the accused was driving the vehicle at the time of the accident.

Therefore, defence of the accused that Ashok Singh was driving is discarded from consideration. Singh is a got-up witness who has come to help the accused on the instruction of Salim Khan, father of Salman Khan.

I think this point is just common sense...why would Salman's Bodyguard...his friend Kamal Khan...not say that the driver was driving...why would they say that Salman was driving...I mean why...why would an employee of Salman lie to save the driver...why would Salman's friend lie to save the driver...Does this thing not boggle anyone...Does common sense not dictate that if it was the driver driving...it would have been an open and shut case?? Why didn't the driver come out at that time and say...I was driving...he comes and gives these statements after 13 years saying that he didn't know that a case was against Salman for 13 years...Do these questions not bother anyone??Confused...

Aree that's all fine.

But look at something even more obvious.

Even though Salman claims it's the driver Ashok Singh who was behind the wheel... and despite Ashok not confessing it ever, Salman continued to let Ashok work for him for 13 long years.

Now why would Salman do that? 

And if it was a mere tyre burst, why would Ashok Singh keep away from court for 13 years? What was it that scared him? Confused

For driver to confess in front of a judge..court needs to be in session or he has to be a witness for Defense lawyer. Judges are not available 24x7 or you just can't go and confess to a judge unless you are called upon,

Ashok was the first witness for Defense Lawyer. Blame the judicial system that it took 13 years for Defense lawyer to even start proceedings from his end.

Why did the driver say he was 'scared' to confess it then? He said the same thing in court.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsapallavi25

Go to top