Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Shame on you Salman Khan, says author Sreemoyee Piu Kundu in her open (Page 37)

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupalov

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by OrganizedChaos

Aree that's all fine.

But look at something even more obvious.

Even though Salman claims it's the driver Ashok Singh who was behind the wheel... and despite Ashok not confessing it ever, Salman continued to let Ashok work for him for 13 long years.

Now why would Salman do that? 

And if it was a mere tyre burst, why would Ashok Singh keep away from court for 13 years? What was it that scared him? Confused

WTH???Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked...are u kidding me or r u serious??Confused...u mean that the driver was working for Salman all this time...and never came forward to confess and had the gall to say that he didn't know that Salman had a court  case for 13 years??Confused I was thinking ki bhaag gaya hoga so tht he doesn't have to testify against Bhai and Salman's people traced him and made him confessLOLLOL...I mean seriously...and people still DOUBT that Salman was driving??LOLLOL..I mean I can't evenLOLLOL

Ashok Singh was even driving Salman to court for sentencing and submitting bail bondLOL in the recent events

Bade dilwala Salman. LOL

This is absolutely hilariousLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RupalovAnnaElsa

hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Quixotic-Frenzy

Originally posted by hiddenstar

... Good that u follow all the news and so aware, but mere paas itna time hai nahi to waste it writing essays here to take out my frustration... keep ur advice to urself ...if no one owns the forum , no one asked for ur 2 cent worth advice either ...lecture dena ata hai toh lecture sunna bhi seekho .. kisi ka baap ka raj hai nahi yahaLOL in all ur post, the only thing u are continously screaming about is how the rich got away .. what else does it show than ur frustration at the fact that the rich had the wealth to pull it off...LOL

Funny how your rants ,  essays & "Frustration" in gigantic fonts tells a lot more about who is really frustrated here .. LOL 

Also , do you by any chance happen to know that there is a difference between "having a problem with how the rich are able to manipulate the legal system a.k.a. having a problem with the legal system" AND "having a problem with rich people/rich Salman" ?? LOL ..oh , who am i kidding - of course you dont ! ...ROFL

sweetheart, first go through the thread LOL first know who has been ranting and writing essays before jumping on the bandwagonWink yes i m frustrated at the level of frustration that people are showing over here Cry i feel you touchwoodROFL

again i advise u to go through everything before saying sth nonsensical ... u know what the problem is here? some ppl are a know it all here and they cant digest it when someone else dont float in on the same boat as theirs ... and u are clearing proving thatLOL
blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Salman to the Driver : Beta confess kar le ki tu chala raha tha gaadi..
Driver : Bhai ..aapka dil itna bada hai...aap please meri jagah jail chale jao...

Can anyone imagine this happening for 13 years??LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RupalovAnnaElsaHarveySpecterAkidhiatominispallavi25

--Pro.vo.King-- IF-Dazzler
--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

I lost my interest in the mundane back n forth bickering but looks like the thread has been rejuvenated , so here i am until my post limit sustains Tongue

First of all, lack of comprehension-ability = lack of understanding , but i am not blaming you here , i should have known better , i am after all dealing with a criminal's fan here .. LOL

Aur yeh kya baat hui HiddenStarji ?! Disapprove.. Pehle bolte ho ki , forum ka bohot bada experience hain aapke forum resume par , isiliye meanings bina bataye hi khoob samajh jaate ho, aur phir bolte ho ki real life mein busy ho isiliye forum ki baatein samajh mein nahin aate  Confused- seedha "u" turn ! LOL .. aise kalti maroge toh bhai kya sochange ? ! Shocked LOL
lack of comprehension also depends on the other person who is doing the expression u know Wink u guys dont survive without digs, do u?ROFL seems like salman fans are quite popular with u lots and u guys hav such high opinion on them LOL @bold, dude, seriously get some diction classes ROFL aap kehna kya chahte thhe?ConfusedLOL

Looks like you arent even sure of what you wrote in your multiple rants here ! ROFL.. now having a problem with connectionability .. ROFL... that was an amalgamation & analogy of what you said to me before & what you wrote in the quoted post - pretty contradictory -  go figure !.. ROFL. now this should be fun ! LOL

On second thoughts , kya pharak padta hain yaar , waise bhi tum nahin samjhoge .. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsa

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Salman to the Driver : Beta confess kar le ki tu chala raha tha gaadi..
Driver : Bhai ..aapka dil itna bada hai...aap please meri jagah jail chale jao...

Can anyone imagine this happening for 13 years??LOL

Kamaal Khan and Patil to Salman in 2002: We have to save the driver from jail so we are taking your name, Bhai   

Sallu: Of course, I am so big-hearted, you can take MY name instead of the driver's...I will get out on bail but we have to save Ashok the driver at all costs...Tongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RupalovAnnaElsaHarveySpecterguftagooAkidhiatominisPiyatrixblue-ice.

guftagoo IF-Rockerz
guftagoo
guftagoo

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
This thread. ROFL ROFL

Edited by .krackjack. - 13 May 2015 at 1:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Pro.vo.King--Sharif.Badmaashblue-ice.

hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Looks like you arent even sure of what you wrote in your multiple rants here ! ROFL.. now having a problem with connectionability .. ROFL... that was an amalgamation & analogy of what you said to me before & what you wrote in the quoted post - pretty contradictory -  go figure !.. ROFL. now this should be fun ! LOL

On second thoughts , kya pharak padta hain yaar , waise bhi tum nahin samjhoge .. LOL
someone analyzing me found me as the one ranting here ROFL yes i cant connect with ppl who is deficient in putting their point acrossDisapprovenice work on finding 'words; ...someone is already working on it i seeClap...atleast what i said this time dint  fall on deaf ears it seems Wink too much fun u are i must say LOL
haan sacchi Crysamajhdharo ko samajhneki mehnat karsakti hoonDay Dreaming ...yaha koi hai nahi waiseLOL
--Pro.vo.King-- IF-Dazzler
--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

... Good that u follow all the news and so aware, but mere paas itna time hai nahi to waste it writing essays here to take out my frustration... keep ur advice to urself ...if no one owns the forum , no one asked for ur 2 cent worth advice either ...lecture dena ata hai toh lecture sunna bhi seekho .. kisi ka baap ka raj hai nahi yahaLOL in all ur post, the only thing u are continously screaming about is how the rich got away .. what else does it show than ur frustration at the fact that the rich had the wealth to pull it off...LOL

Funny how your rants ,  essays & "Frustration" in gigantic fonts tells a lot more about who is really frustrated here .. LOL 

Also , do you by any chance happen to know that there is a difference between "having a problem with how the rich are able to manipulate the legal system a.k.a. having a problem with the legal system" AND "having a problem with rich people/rich Salman" ?? LOL ..oh , who am i kidding - of course you dont ! ...ROFL

sweetheart, first go through the thread LOL first know who has been ranting and writing essays before jumping on the bandwagonWink yes i m frustrated at the level of frustration that people are showing over here Cry i feel you touchwoodROFL

again i advise u to go through everything before saying sth nonsensical ... u know what the problem is here? some ppl are a know it all here and they cant digest it when someone else dont float in on the same boat as theirs ... and u are clearing proving thatLOL

This makes almost no sense yet again, but this has been the most sensible reply from your side so far ..LOL.. i ll give you that much.. LOL

Dude , what should i read ?..the previous comments on this thread ?.. sorry , not gonna do that , i ain't feeling up to it ..LOL..besides , i am not representing everybody here , i am representing & expressing my views here but it seems you want me to take responsibility for whoever is not pro Salman LOL , pretty obvious from your 'bandwagon' comment LOL..for what its worth, i am optimistic about all the anti-salmanposts but i certainly am not going to take responsibility for everything anti-salman here , sorry to disappoint you LOL.. herez the bottomline , our argument started when you quoted me , so if you have any complaints regarding "our convo" so far then bring it on ! LOL.. & we shall see how we can knock some sense into your posts ..again on second thoughts , that seems next to impossible.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsa

Go to top