Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Shame on you Salman Khan, says author Sreemoyee Piu Kundu in her open (Page 33)

hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Quixotic-Frenzy

Originally posted by hiddenstar

Part of the jurisdiction ?.. unfortunately, yes ! .. but why on earth would it mean that "us guys" should respect it ? .. do you think laws cannot be changed ? .. do you think the system doesn't need a thorough cleaning ? .. do you think accepting the faulty system is the way to clean it ? .. do you think "us guys" should just accept it bcoz it involves Salman & the treasured happiness of his fans ? .. talk about shoving opinion down people's throat .. LOL ..

But I can see that you are desperately trying to make it all about the blind hate .. LOL .. tell you what , even if its the blind hate talking , the predicament is such that , the truth & justice is with the haters & that's too bad for the fans .. LOL
By all means continue supporting the criminal, nobody is stopping you .. you are entitled to your preferences just as everybody else is .. so no point in dissing on people for 'liking' the topic post ..   LOL
u are talking about a case where it still havent been proved that he was the one driving yet he was convictedROFLyeah talk of faulty system ..Tonguewhat truth ? do u know the whole story urself? lets face it , we are all believing what we want to believe .. ever thought about him being innocence for once?? LOLplzz tell me how many other cases have u been losing sleep over and fighting for justice on? yes bottomline is since Salman is involved, everyone is sharing their condolences for the victimsLOL...ager itna hi sympathy hai toh instead of sitting infront of a computer u guys would hav helped the victims LOL
it is mostly the blind hate talking , dear... i hav been on IF long enough to know the members well enough and how deep and true their intention liesROFL@bold yet the haters are crying out loud over it ?LOL

i dont need any permission from anyone to support whoever i want toLOLwe were merely laughing at the double standards portrayed hereLOLSalman ko aap logon ke gaali dene se unka ghantaa kuch farakh nahi padhna hai LOL

Lol, its hilarious how you think I have only discussed Salman case in my whole entire life .. ROFL .. you dont even need to tell me how long you have been here , its pretty evident that your vision has been corrupted by being far too long on this Bolly Forum LOL .. at this point , I can't even recommend you take a sneak-peek into the real world, its a long lost cause , but if you are up for it , do drop by the Debate Mansion Forum when you get time .. LOL ..may be then you ll get a hint of discussions outside of Bolly world.. LOL .. dearie, this is bolly forum , why are so surprised by Salman case discussions here ? Confused   LOL ... trying to make yourself feel better by coming up with such ridiculous explanations ?.. LOL .. fans do all sorts of things , have at it .. LOL
when i have to deal with such cynical bashers everyday over here , the vision had no choice but to be corrupted by the likes of u LOL log naye hote hai but fitrat wahi ke wahiROFL so typical !  awww nahi sacchi ... real world ke badshah yaha baithke mujhe bhashaan de rahe hai ROFL and u talk of me taking a sneak peak into the real world ... LOL debate mansion forum bhi ek virtual forum hi hai Wink lagey raho jaha marzi but baat ek hi huwi...LOL though i bet no other case had been discussed and shredded to this extent .. yeh hai mere Salman ka jalwa ... logon ki mirchi bahut lagti hai unseLOL
i hav no issues with the case being discussed here LOL any publicity is good ... Tongue its not like someone is personally offending salman phir mujhse bura koi nahi hota Cool discuss jee bhar ke karo but i m just astonished to see how u ppl never get tired of it ... saala 3 din se shayed active hoon and lagater yahi hai forum meinSilly .. hope u all achieve sth gr8 for all the efforts u put in it regularly and all the abuses u hurl at him and his fans. hope u get the peace of mind though it...neend toh waise bhi haram kar rakkha hai ye case ne sabkiLOL baki mera timepass toh mast hojata aise hi LOL 
who gave u any explanation anyway ? LOLbashers do all sort of things as well , hav it it Wink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShelDev

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
ab toh band karo yeh discussion kitna stretch karoge aur. ROFL
--Pro.vo.King-- IF-Dazzler
--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Part of the jurisdiction ?.. unfortunately, yes ! .. but why on earth would it mean that "us guys" should respect it ? .. do you think laws cannot be changed ? .. do you think the system doesn't need a thorough cleaning ? .. do you think accepting the faulty system is the way to clean it ? .. do you think "us guys" should just accept it bcoz it involves Salman & the treasured happiness of his fans ? .. talk about shoving opinion down people's throat .. LOL ..

But I can see that you are desperately trying to make it all about the blind hate .. LOL .. tell you what , even if its the blind hate talking , the predicament is such that , the truth & justice is with the haters & that's too bad for the fans .. LOL
By all means continue supporting the criminal, nobody is stopping you .. you are entitled to your preferences just as everybody else is .. so no point in dissing on people for 'liking' the topic post ..   LOL
u are talking about a case where it still havent been proved that he was the one driving yet he was convictedROFLyeah talk of faulty system ..Tonguewhat truth ? do u know the whole story urself? lets face it , we are all believing what we want to believe .. ever thought about him being innocence for once?? LOLplzz tell me how many other cases have u been losing sleep over and fighting for justice on? yes bottomline is since Salman is involved, everyone is sharing their condolences for the victimsLOL...ager itna hi sympathy hai toh instead of sitting infront of a computer u guys would hav helped the victims LOL
it is mostly the blind hate talking , dear... i hav been on IF long enough to know the members well enough and how deep and true their intention liesROFL@bold yet the haters are crying out loud over it ?LOL

i dont need any permission from anyone to support whoever i want toLOLwe were merely laughing at the double standards portrayed hereLOLSalman ko aap logon ke gaali dene se unka ghantaa kuch farakh nahi padhna hai LOL

Lol, its hilarious how you think I have only discussed Salman case in my whole entire life .. ROFL .. you dont even need to tell me how long you have been here , its pretty evident that your vision has been corrupted by being far too long on this Bolly Forum LOL .. at this point , I can't even recommend you take a sneak-peek into the real world, its a long lost cause , but if you are up for it , do drop by the Debate Mansion Forum when you get time .. LOL ..may be then you ll get a hint of discussions outside of Bolly world.. LOL .. dearie, this is bolly forum , why are so surprised by Salman case discussions here ? Confused   LOL ... trying to make yourself feel better by coming up with such ridiculous explanations ?.. LOL .. fans do all sorts of things , have at it .. LOL
when i have to deal with such cynical bashers everyday over here , the vision had no choice but to be corrupted by the likes of uLOLlog naye hote hai but fitrat wahi ke wahiROFLso typical !awww nahi sacchi ... real world ke badshah yaha baithke mujhe bhashaan de rahe haiROFLand u talk of me taking a sneak peak into the real world ...LOLdebate mansion forum bhi ek virtual forum hi haiWinklagey raho jaha marzi but baat ek hi huwi...LOLthough i bet no other case had been discussed and shredded to this extent .. yeh hai mere Salman ka jalwa ... logon ki mirchi bahut lagti hai unseLOL
i hav no issues with the case being discussed hereLOLany publicity is good ...Tongueits not like someone is personally offending salman phir mujhse bura koi nahi hotaCooldiscuss jee bhar ke karo but i m just astonished to see how u ppl never get tired of it ... saala 3 din se shayed active hoon and lagater yahi hai forum meinSilly .. hope u all achieve sth gr8 for all the efforts u put in it regularly and all the abuses u hurl at him and his fans. hope u get the peace of mind though it...neend toh waise bhi haram kar rakkha hai ye case ne sabkiLOL baki mera timepass toh mast hojata aise hiLOL
who gave u any explanation anyway ? LOLbashers do all sort of things as well , hav it itWink

Agar , likhi hui cheez padhne par samajh aati, toh pata chalta ki why I recommended you another forum instead of the real world .. LOL

Lekin kya kare, the one who thinks only Salman case has ever been discussed , is beyond help Silly & that indeed is Salman ka jalwa .. Cool   LOL

Edit: Hiddenstar, my post limit is over for the day but you are a funny specimen , will definitely try to catch up with you later if the thread is still open .. until then , ciao :)

Edited by Quixotic-Frenzy - 12 May 2015 at 2:43pm

AnnaElsa

hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heisenberg.

her 2 min rise to fameROFL 
wonderful to see ppl supporting such abusive language Clap what an insult in the name of literature and she is supposed to be an author ! 

Supporting abusive language is invariably better than supporting a killer and woman beater. LOL
Originally posted by Heisenberg.

wonderful to see ppl supporting such abusive language Clap what an insult in the name of literature and she is supposed to be an author ! 

Supporting abusive language is invariably better than supporting a killer and woman beaterLOL
ROFL oh shit now i know what ur problem is !  that one day was enough to burn ur ass enoughLOL ... u cant resist quoting me ,can u?LOL 
@bold What else can be expected from the likes of u regardless of the lame excuse u provided for doing so ..LOL 

Edited by hiddenstar - 12 May 2015 at 2:27pm
hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Agar , likhi hui cheez padhne par samajh aati, toh pata chalta ki why I recommended you another forum instead of the real world .. LOL

Lekin kya kare, the one who thinks only Salman case has ever been discussed , is beyond help Silly & that indeed is Salman ka jalwa .. Cool   LOL
u are right ... i hardly understood what u are trying to proveROFLlearn to express urself better LOL its like going round and round in a circle...LOL i hav a real life unfortunately Disapprove my life is not limited to virtual forums u see LOL

is that the best u could say?Embarrassed haan mujhe sirf Salman help karsakta hai apna dil dekeDay Dreaming Salman ka jalwa fans pe kaam aap logon mein jyaada dikhai deta hai Tongue

hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

"You don't know Salman Khan personally, you just watch his films!"
If only some people understood this. 
if we dont know him personally , neither do u LOL so kindly shove up ur opinion where it cant be seenLOL
atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:59am | IP Logged

wonderful to see ppl supporting such abusive languageClapwhat an insult in the name of literature and she is supposed to be an author !

She's a well known author and journalist and doesn't need such so called 2 mins of fame as you put it.

She has worked with many real life victims and brought their stories to mainstream.

Given the kind of victims she has worked with and kind of manipulations of rich and influential guys she herself has exposed in her career as a journalist, her outrage in this letter is understandable.

But of course, those who can't look beyond celeb glitz and glamour, will always cry "publicity stunt" as if the world is run by their celeb idol!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsa--Pro.vo.King--Akidhi--Ariana--pallavi25

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Atominis

You are looking beyond Celeb Glitz? Good for u... 

Ab bore na kara karo by writing such long essays LOL

hiddenstar

Go to top