Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Shame on you Salman Khan, says author Sreemoyee Piu Kundu in her open (Page 32)

--Pro.vo.King-- IF-Dazzler
--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiddenstar

Originally posted by Quixotic-Frenzy

<font size="6">Salman fans of course will be repulsed/ hurt</font> ..
if u understand this bit, then why mock the fans for supporting him? so basically since you guys dint get what u wished for, it gives u sadistic pleasure in seeing him being abusedLOLi pity such ppl thenLOL

You went completely off tangent there .. LOL

Yes, I understand that Salman supporters will support him even if he is a criminal .. and yes, I have given my opinion on whole Salman support , but rest assured that wasn't me mocking you guys , that was just me putting forth my opinion in the best possible way without resorting to digs or bashing .. if you want to see how I mock fans , do visit some of the sonam threads when you get time ..

"Since you guys didn't get what you wished for" ? .. what did "we wish for" ? .. justice, isn't it ?.. and what makes you think that we are taking pleasure in Salman bashing only because "we didn't get what we wished for" ?.. perhaps fans are having trouble thinking beyond "you & me" here .. but what I supported here is the lady's no holds bar take on the prevailing situation ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsa

hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

if u understand this bit, then why mock the fans for supporting him? so basically since you guys dint get what u wished for, it gives u sadistic pleasure in seeing him being abusedLOLi pity such ppl thenLOL

Yes, I understand that Salman supporters will support him even if he is a criminal .. and yes, I have given my opinion on whole Salman support , but rest assured that wasn't me mocking you guys , that was just me putting forth my opinion in the best possible way without resorting to digs or bashing .. if you want to see how I mock fans , do visit some of the sonam threads when you get time ..

"Since you guys didn't get what you wished for" ? .. what did "we wish for" ? .. justice, isn't it ?.. and what makes you think that we are taking pleasure in Salman bashing only because "we didn't get what we wished for" ?.. perhaps fans are having trouble thinking beyond "you & me" here .. but what I supported here is the lady's no holds bar take on the prevailing situation ..
i like to hit the bull's eyeTongue
i never bother going through threads coz its bound to be full of it only .. dint meant u in particular... was talking in general .. more than supporting the victims, ppl take pleasure in abusing Salman and his fans ... support karna hai toh beshak karo... we have our views.. u guys urs but try to respect each other's pov rather than forcing down ur opinion in other's throat and resorting to abuses LOL

you say u ask for justice but salman has been convicted .. yes he had the money to get the bail..isnt that part of the law as well? if u guys were rejoicing over the punishment  and screaming all hail indian judiciary at that time, u should also respect this... all happens in due course .. abusing him wont get u anywhere .. more than seeking justice for the victim , u guys are just upset he dint land up in jail ...LOL

--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Yes, I understand that Salman supporters will support him even if he is a criminal .. and yes, I have given my opinion on whole Salman support , but rest assured that wasn't me mocking you guys , that was just me putting forth my opinion in the best possible way without resorting to <font size="5">digs or bashing</font> .. if you want to see how I mock fans , do visit some of the sonam threads when you get time ..

i like to hit the bull's eyeTongue
i never bother going through threads coz its bound to be full of it only .. dint meant u in particular... was talking in general .. more than supporting the victims, ppl take pleasure in abusing Salman and his fans ... support karna hai toh beshak karo... we have our views.. u guys urs but try to respect each other's pov rather than forcing down ur opinion in other's throat and resorting to abusesLOL

you say u ask for justice but salman has been convicted .. yes he had the money to get the bail..isnt that part of the law as well? if u guys were rejoicing over the punishment and screaming all hail indian judiciary at that time, u should also respect this... all happens in due course .. abusing him wont get u anywhere .. more than seeking justice for the victim , u guys are just upset he dint land up in jail ...LOL

Part of the jurisdiction ?.. unfortunately, yes ! .. but why on earth would it mean that "us guys" should respect it ? .. do you think laws cannot be changed ? .. do you think the system doesn't need a thorough cleaning ? .. do you think accepting the faulty system is the way to clean it ? .. do you think "us guys" should just accept it bcoz it involves Salman & the treasured happiness of his fans ? .. talk about shoving opinion down people's throat .. LOL ..

But I can see that you are desperately trying to make it all about the blind hate .. LOL .. tell you what , even if its the blind hate talking , the predicament is such that , the truth & justice is with the haters & that's too bad for the fans .. LOL
By all means continue supporting the criminal, nobody is stopping you .. you are entitled to your preferences just as everybody else is .. so no point in dissing on people for 'liking' the topic post ..   LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaatominis--Ariana--

hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Part of the jurisdiction ?.. unfortunately, yes ! .. but why on earth would it mean that "us guys" should respect it ? .. do you think laws cannot be changed ? .. do you think the system doesn't need a thorough cleaning ? .. do you think accepting the faulty system is the way to clean it ? .. do you think "us guys" should just accept it bcoz it involves Salman & the treasured happiness of his fans ? .. talk about shoving opinion down people's throat .. LOL ..

But I can see that you are desperately trying to make it all about the blind hate .. LOL .. tell you what , even if its the blind hate talking , the predicament is such that , the truth & justice is with the haters & that's too bad for the fans .. LOL
By all means continue supporting the criminal, nobody is stopping you .. you are entitled to your preferences just as everybody else is .. so no point in dissing on people for 'liking' the topic post ..   LOL
u are talking about a case where it still havent been proved that he was the one driving yet he was convictedROFL yeah talk of faulty system .. Tongue what truth ? do u know the whole story urself? lets face it , we are all believing what we want to believe .. ever thought about him being innocence for once?? LOLplzz tell me how many other cases have u been losing sleep over and fighting for justice on? yes bottomline is since Salman is involved, everyone is sharing their condolences for the victimsLOL...ager itna hi sympathy hai toh instead of sitting infront of a computer u guys would hav helped the victims LOL 
it is mostly the blind hate talking , dear... i hav been on IF long enough to know the members well enough and how deep and true their intention lies ROFL @bold yet the haters are crying out loud over it ?LOL

i dont need any permission from anyone to support whoever i want to LOL we were merely laughing at the double standards portrayed here LOL Salman ko aap logon ke gaali dene se unka ghantaa kuch farakh nahi padhna hai LOL 

Edited by hiddenstar - 12 May 2015 at 1:36pm
noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

"Miserable drunk, animal hunting, woman beating, drugged out, intellectually depraved, Law abusing son of a rich!" - WORD! Brilliantly summed up.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaiSakeenaIceMaiden--Pro.vo.King--Akidhianitaraniatominis--Ariana--briahnapallavi25blue-ice.

--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

u are talking about a case where it still havent been proved that he was the one driving yet he was convictedROFLyeah talk of faulty system ..Tonguewhat truth ? do u know the whole story urself? lets face it , we are all believing what we want to believe .. ever thought about him being innocence for once?? LOLplzz tell me how many other cases have u been losing sleep over and fighting for justice on? yes bottomline is since Salman is involved, everyone is sharing their condolences for the victimsLOL...ager itna hi sympathy hai toh instead of sitting infront of a computer u guys would hav helped the victims LOL
it is mostly the blind hate talking , dear... i hav been on IF long enough to know the members well enough and how deep and true their intention liesROFL@bold yet the haters are crying out loud over it ?LOL

i dont need any permission from anyone to support whoever i want toLOLwe were merely laughing at the double standards portrayed hereLOLSalman ko aap logon ke gaali dene se unka ghantaa kuch farakh nahi padhna hai LOL

Lol, its hilarious how you think I have only discussed Salman case in my whole entire life .. ROFL .. you dont even need to tell me how long you have been here , its pretty evident that your vision has been corrupted by being far too long on this Bolly Forum LOL .. at this point , I can't even recommend you take a sneak-peek into the real world, its a long lost cause , but if you are up for it , do drop by the Debate Mansion Forum when you get time .. LOL ..may be then you ll get a hint of discussions outside of Bolly world.. LOL .. dearie, this is bolly forum , why are so surprised by Salman case discussions here ? Confused   LOL ... trying to make yourself feel better by coming up with such ridiculous explanations ?.. LOL .. fans do all sorts of things , have at it .. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaAkidhiatominis

noor321 IF-Rockerz
noor321
noor321

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
"You don't know Salman Khan personally, you just watch his films!"
If only some people understood this. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaAkidhi

Heisenberg. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsa--Pro.vo.King--iSakeenaIceMaidenAkidhianitaraniatominis--Ariana--pallavi25blue-ice.

Go to top