Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Shame on you Salman Khan, says author Sreemoyee Piu Kundu in her open (Page 29)

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rhino2close2car

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by Rhino2close2car

It's not that I lack empathy . It's just a decade and a half later they still can't pin anything on Salman . So all I can say is maybe change your stragety . 13 years and nothing . Maybe just maybe it's not salman fault LOL LOL

Nothing?? He is a CONVICTED CRIMINAL now...

yes on the basis of "PROBABILITY" 
LOL
LOL

Nope u are wrong...In a criminal case...there is NO PROBABILITY...other wise there is no CONVICTION...yes if it was a CIVIL case...then we could talk about probability...

The PROBABILITY theory is only in the minds of the supporters...CRIMINAL cases are never decided on the basis of probability because if the judge would have found probability Salman wouldn't have been convicted...and that is what Salman's lawyers are going to do in HC...they are going to convince the judge and create that PROBABILITY theory...and if the judge buys it...Salman will walk free...

One would think with all that "overwhelming evidence" that this wouldn't happen tho LOLLOLLOL

Guess the case was never that strong ROFLROFL

what wouldn't happened Maroon?? The bail?? Its not a big deal that he got bail...its a HIT and RUN case and Salman being a celebrity is at no risk of fleeing...so granting him bail was obvious...

The prosecution did their job and got him convicted...lets see if they can hold their end in the HC...I really don't see the reason for all this ROFLing...

--Pro.vo.King-- IF-Dazzler
--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atominis

Originally posted by CocoChanel

STFU Nirvan Khan.. Hope you don't grow up like your arrogant uncle!!!

I am still wondering if it was real or fake.

If it's real and if this is the boy's thinking and the logic he believes in then God knows what he will grow up to be. Another rich spoilt brat following mahaan uncle's footsteps?

I think the boy can be/ should be given the benefit of doubt here ..firstly , he is just a teen & secondly this concerns his direct family member - the attacks on his uncle were channeled on him.. in fact , i would have even given him a free pass had he gotten abusive with due respect to the circumstances.. i hope the kid grows up better & gains the ability & conscience to differentiate between right & wrong ( though going by the almost inhuman eulogizing of the great criminal bhai , it seems unlikely ) ..but i think its unfair to blame kid here .. the real cause of concern IMO is the salmania which has rendered his well wishers/ fans/industry ass lickers incapable of differentiating between right & wrong , i mean , rejoicing in the fact that justice wasn't served is sick IMO & giving justifications like "bhai made a mistake but he is a bigger man , has done so many good/noble/charitable  things , so he should be forgiven" or saying that "bhai did commit the crime & we don't support the crime but we are happy that he got out since we are forever loyal to him" is just sick & blind as far as i am concerned..no two ways about it either..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaSriRaniNimbuMirchiatominispallavi25blue-ice.

--Pro.vo.King-- IF-Dazzler
--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:09am | IP Logged
@ blue ice !  its good to see you back !! Big smile.. .looks like i am not alone either,people really missed you here , did you know you had thread dedicated to you ? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Quixotic-Frenzy

@ blue ice !  its good to see you back !! Big smile.. .looks like i am not alone either,people really missed you here , did you know you had thread dedicated to you ? LOL

Thanks...and yes I did know about the thread...people told me about it on twitter...Tongue...Some people on this forum are really sweetHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Pro.vo.King--

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I agree with BI that Khans should keep their kids away from social media right now.

If this screenshot is for real then also it is not right.

Lines like he earns and donates more than what you ever will etc are foolish, lame and even pompous. There's a dint of insensitivity to them.

You can't expect a teen to be worldy wise or judicious in his use of words but still, such stuff is not justified.

If this is for real and not fake then I would blame the elders in their family for neither explaining anything to kids nor asking them to avoid social media as of now.

Salman's coterie - the way they handled it all is poor, to put it mildly.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsa--Pro.vo.King--Akidhipallavi25blue-ice.

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
AnnaElsa Goldie

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:18am | IP Logged

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Go to top