Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Shame on you Salman Khan, says author Sreemoyee Piu Kundu in her open (Page 26)

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by ashbipasha

all these people who are now supporting SK, would react differently when SK or maybe someone else had killed their own mother, father, brother, sister, son, daughter, etc.

Please don't wish for anyone to be killed even in a hypothetical situation...There is something called EMPATHY which allows you to feel exactly what the other person is feeling without being in their shoes...Too bad empathy and sympathy both are lacking in a lot of people these days. BW is a glowing example of thatErmm

BI is back. Aapke na hone par threads khul gaye. LOL

Not only BW, some fanatics are lacking empathy big time here.

And then requesting others to not bring their family members hypothetically. Ermm But are happy to support criminal. LOLLOL That's the kind of society we live in. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsa--Pro.vo.King--Akidhiatominisblue-ice.

wickedangel IF-Dazzler
wickedangel
wickedangel

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pharma3

Shame on you Salman Khan, says author Sreemoyee Piu Kundu in her open letter!

Sat, May 9, 2015 3:54pm IST by Rashma Shetty Bali
Shame on you Salman Khan, says author Sreemoyee Piu Kundu in her open letter!
Yogen Shah/Facebook

Last night when Salman Khan thanked his innumerable supporters on Facebook it was crazy how fans not just celebrated the bail, but also wasted no time in responding to the actor. But not everybody was happy with HC's decision to let the actor free after the Session Court's conviction order. Here's the author of You've Got The Wrong Girl take on the actor and his court case...

Salman Khans family, friends and fans are hailing the actor's bail. But author, Sreemoyee Piu Kundu has minced no words as she expressed her anger and disgust after the Bombay High Court dismissed the actor's five year sentence. In an open letter on Facebook, the writer who's best known for her recent work, Faraway Music, Sita's Curse has called Salman Khan - law abusing son of a rich', woman beating', miserable drunk'! Kundu's anger is not just directed at Salman who she openly shames in this letter, but also at Indian judiciary, lawyer Harsh Salve, the actors sea of supporters and the Bollywood-wallahs who walked in huge numbers at the actor's Galaxy Apartment in Bandra.

Here read Sreemoyee's open letter...

"Just when you are impressed with justice in this country. You are bound to be disappointed. Shame on you Salman Khan. For all your Being Human bhaigiri and your adopted sister, you are just a miserable drunk, animal hunting, woman beating, drugged out, intellectually depraved, law abusing son of a rich and famous father who cheated on his wife and now lives with his wife, and mistress. Lacking the basic moral courage to call his spoilt son a criminal. A bunch of failed siblings all living off Salman's reflected glory. And for the stars, socialites and fans supporting this giant asshole who should get nothing less than his full term of ten years in jail, if not more, you deserve this shithole of a nation - scams, crooks and corruption at every level.

Shame on you Harsh Salve. Selling your soul time and again, to callous celebs who wield political power and huge monetary influence, instead of using your fancy legal degree to help those in need - yes, I mean men and women and children living on the streets. For defending another crook who for the last 12 years has bas***dised the system, being arrogant enough to miss most of his hearings, trying to use false witnesses and involve his poor driver Ashok Singh, buying out his loyalty.Shame on you prosecution and Mumbai police - for not dragging back singer Kamal Khan, another giant loser with an accent, who was sitting behind Khan when he drove over the innocent pavement dwellers. How is he even allowed to leave this country when he's a key material witness? Shame on you Bollywood producers and directors, lining up outside the Khan residence as if there is a condolence meeting in session, ass-licking an aging star who will help you get rid of your ill begotten wealth and substandard scripts - catering to a bunch of losers who watch this trash, year, after year, after year. Earning you another 100 crores of black money borrowed from Dawood, or some other Bhai, based in Dubai, in all probability.

Shame India. These are your Heroes.

This is your judiciary.

This is your real face.

And do yourselves a favor, screw the charity theory. The he's got a heart of gold. The million examples of how Salman Khan helps people in need. It doesn't count when you drive drunk. Shoot a black buck. Bash up and abuse the women you love. And bribe your way to freedom after killing a man. Feeling sorry doesn't justify what you did, or make your guilt any less.

You don't know Salman Khan personally, you just watch his films!

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/shame-on-you-salman-khan-says-author-sreemoyee-piu-kundu-in-her-open-letter/

wow this woman is so bitter!  I can understand anyone being angry or sad about this case based on their expectations. The judicial system did its job as it does in any other case in India and as far as the opinion on his verdict goes I think its, to each, its own. 

For me, I feel that community service should count for a hell of a lot when it comes to punishment.  I don't think I need to justify my support for SK because that's my personal opinion but whether anyone likes what happened or not, doesn't this letter seem too personal or bitter.  If this woman has a problem with the justice system then why doesn't she write an open letter to everyone who has a case filed against them or to Indian judicial system or to the government.  Why get personal about his family, girlfriends, his charity or his sister.

If being a superstar shouldn't be the reason SK gets extra favor from people then why is it okay to use that as a reason to abuse him and his family like this.  If this woman has an issue with his charity then she should or anyone else interested should pitch in and start donating to all the people he helps.  Use your actions rather than your words to show that the charity he does is not a big deal. 

I think people don't realize that their opinions and statements shines a light on them as a person rather than the issue itself. 

-Gina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OJ6.0

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NimbuMirchi

all these people who are now supporting SK, would react differently when SK or maybe someone else had killed their own mother, father, brother, sister, son, daughter, etc.

Please don't wish for anyone to be killed even in a hypothetical situation...There is something called EMPATHY which allows you to feel exactly what the other person is feeling without being in their shoes...Too bad empathy and sympathy both are lacking in a lot of people these days. BW is a glowing example of thatErmm

BI is back. Aapke na hone par threads khul gaye.LOL

And then requesting others to not bring their family members hypothetically.ErmmBut are happy to support criminal.LOLLOLThat's the kind of society we live in.

I can support whoever I want
That doesn't give anyone to bring my loved ones in and wish ill on them
Even hypothetically..

Seriously just you claim to want justice doesn't give you the right to judge me, let alone to wish ill on me :/
How hard is this to understand??

And I'm not supporting Salman
I like him
I like to watch his movies
But want justice for the victim as much as anyone else
Just I like doesn't make me any less of a human than all of you
The things people are doing on this forum just cuz they against Salman is way worse
Look at yourself first before pointing fingers.
I'm sick n tried of hearing Salman fans lack sympathy :/

Edited by BeinCumberbitch - 11 May 2015 at 9:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_MainePyaarKiya

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Originally posted by NimbuMirchi

BI is back. Aapke na hone par threads khul gaye.LOL

And then requesting others to not bring their family members hypothetically.ErmmBut are happy to support criminal.LOLLOLThat's the kind of society we live in.

I can support whoever I want
That doesn't give anyone to bring my loved ones in and wish ill on them
Even hypothetically..

Seriously just you claim to want justice doesn't give you the right to judge me, let alone to wish ill on me :/
How hard is this to understand??

And I'm not supporting Salman
I like him
I like to watch his movies
But want justice for the victim as much as anyone else
Just I like doesn't make me any less of a human than all of you
The things people are doing on this forum just cuz they against Salman is way worse
Look at yourself first before pointing fingers.
I'm sick n tried of hiring Salman fans lack sympathy :/

LOL. Look at you all fired up. 

@bold - if so, stop defending a criminal. Tongue  You like him. Like him. Why defend a criminal and expect a civil reply in return?

Also, I am being called haters and jealous person everyday. So? It's 2 sided ways. take it easy sherlock. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AkidhiSriRani

Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:16am | IP Logged
^^ I'm all worked up cuz this is the limit yaar
People are going as far posting personal things
That's not right at all :/
Just someone is Salman fan doesn't mean they deserve they hate they getting on this forum..

Who's defending him??
I don't defend him neither I had that I like him
I defend the fans when people generalize only..
Wishing ill on anyone doesn't make one good human regardless of what they standing up for..

Sowwie if I sounded rude
Wasn't my intentions
Honestly there's a lot of hate for Salman fans
And the things people are saying in the name of wanting justice is not acceptable yaar
We shld have some kind limit to everything ::

MainePyaarKiya

Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Double post

Edited by BeinCumberbitch - 11 May 2015 at 9:33am
-PinaColada- IF-Sizzlerz
-PinaColada-
-PinaColada-

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged
What a dusgusting hatetards we have here... Wishing ill of family members just because of a celebrety...
Whats the difference between fanatic and hatetards???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_Beautyful_MessMainePyaarKiya

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MainePyaarKiya

Go to top