Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Shame on you Salman Khan, says author Sreemoyee Piu Kundu in her open (Page 24)

AnnaElsa Goldie

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IceMaidenSriRanianitaranipallavi25

IceMaiden IF-Dazzler
IceMaiden
IceMaiden

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StillAlice

Originally posted by Dimdim.

SK can get away from Indian law & buy the Justice system but won't be able to get away from KARMA or the Judgement Day. 
Let nature take its course...Jaisi Karni waise Bharni.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++1 ClapClapClap

Even I'm a firm believer in KARMA
A plus 100 from my side too Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaAkidhiSriRanipallavi25

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ponymo

When none of the family members have any kind of empathy for the victims, and when all of them openly support the bas***d criminal, why should they be spared?

Whether or not some words she used are objectionable, she has raised valid points about the case.

I am disgusted by this horrible excuse of a human being. I am going to boycott all his films going forward.

@Bold: THIS!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaatominis

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divinity11glitter.OJ6.0Unicorn67_Darling_Ramsha..

Akidhi IF-Rockerz
Akidhi
Akidhi

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:19am | IP Logged
@darling- You do defend and you can. When did i stop?And please i don' have any problem with that and neither does it bothers me.Keep up with your blind defence LOL. I dont care! All i stated was the irony of the situation wherein one blind fan is calling other blind aur kaha tum pahunch gaye. Anyways i don't want to take this any further, so here i stop. Plus I am not a blind hater as well LOL
As for this-
If you can't see her post attacking his fans then you are too blind in your hate
LOL Again the irony!!
Akidhi IF-Rockerz
Akidhi
Akidhi

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CocoChanel

shaddy25 Ignorance is always blissHug

Yes it is sometimes LOL
Hug
_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaddy25

@darling- You do defend and you can. When did i stop?And please i don' have any problem with that and neither does it bothers me.Keep up with your blind defence LOL. I dont care! All i stated was the irony of the situation wherein one blind fan is calling other blind aur kaha tum pahunch gaye. Anyways i don't want to take this any further, so here i stop. Plus I am not a blind hater as well LOL
As for this-
If you can't see her post attacking his fans then you are too blind in your hate
LOL Again the irony!!

Lol. You just said you keep seeing my comments everywhere and how this and that, but now saying you don't have problem with it? Again, I asked where did I defend him? You never provided proof but love to call others blind in your blind hate. What an irony. Yes, sure you aren't blind hater, that's why you don't like fans comments and see their comments as defending and then call them as blind fans. Yes, sure you aren't blind haters who doesn't even see personal attacks over others and say there isn't anything wrong in it. I Believe you. LOL 
AS FOR not taking it with me anymore, when did i even want to take further with you? YOU are the one who started jumping over comments and started talking. May you shouldnt have started yourself. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MainePyaarKiya

Akidhi IF-Rockerz
Akidhi
Akidhi

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Darling_

Originally posted by shaddy25

As for this-
LOL Again the irony!!

Lol. You just said you keep seeing my comments everywhere and how this and that, but now saying you don't have problem with it? Again, I asked where did I defend him? You never provided proof but love to call others blind in your blind hate. What an irony. Yes, sure you aren't blind hater, that's why you don't like fans comments and see their comments as defending and then call them as blind fans. Yes, sure you aren't blind haters who doesn't even see personal attacks over others and say there isn't anything wrong in it. I Believe you.LOL
AS FOR not taking it with me anymore, when did i even want to take further with you? YOU are the one who started jumping over comments and started talking. May you shouldnt have started yourself.LOL
Sleepy D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IceMaiden

Go to top