Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Shame on you Salman Khan, says author Sreemoyee Piu Kundu in her open (Page 21)

tanya.91 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_Beautyful_MessRamsha..

Akidhi IF-Rockerz
Akidhi
Akidhi

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Darling_

Originally posted by shaddy25

Originally posted by CocoChanel

An idiot and blind startspersonally attack others for no reason other than different having opinion, but can't take it back from others And shocked why other do this to her. Aww, such a savitri.

Lol, you don't even make sense. I dint get a word of what you wrote girl.LOL

That's because you're blind.LOL

Oh the irony ! LOL LOL

Another misinformed one or intentionally ignoring and blind to what's happening, but loves to jump making a fool out of herself!LOL

Same can be said to you LOL

It can be not since I am not the one jumping and being misinformed or intentionally being ignorant of what happened. YOU are.Smile
I know what I am saying hence your post doesn't make sense Smile

That's because like I said you are intentionally being blind to what's happening. My post doesn't make sense, but you still jump on and comment. Lol, how funny. No wonder nothing make sense for you but yourself.Smile

Blind is what you should be called since you're being one of lallu's blind fan and calling others blind & that is what I stated in my 1st post quoting you. Don't know how you're taking this Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaIceMaiden

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:05am | IP Logged

An idiot and blind startspersonally attack others for no reason other than different having opinion, but can't take it back from others And shocked why other do this to her. Aww, such a savitri.

Oh the irony ! LOL LOL

Another misinformed one or intentionally ignoring and blind to what's happening, but loves to jump making a fool out of herself!LOL

It can be not since I am not the one jumping and being misinformed or intentionally being ignorant of what happened. YOU are.Smile

That's because like I said you are intentionally being blind to what's happening. My post doesn't make sense, but you still jump on and comment. Lol, how funny. No wonder nothing make sense for you but yourself.Smile

Blind is what you should be called since you're being one of lallu's blind fan and calling others blind & that is what I stated in my 1st post quoting you. Don't know how you're taking this Confused

So I am his fan, that means I am blind? That person was personally attacking all his fans and accusing them of women abusers/being disrpectful ppl over a different opinion even though no one even talked to her or was here. Then when I called for what she was doing, she started crying and accused others for personally attacking others even though she was the ones doing it and started first. So I called her blind for not seeing what she was doing, and you just jumped without knowing anything! Do you even know ridiculous it seems for you to jump not knowing anything, and then later say "I know I am right hence you post doesnt make sense." SillyAnd then call the person blind even though you are the one not getting anything and just love to jump without knowing anything. 

Edited by _Darling_ - 10 May 2015 at 3:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautyful_Mess

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:09am | IP Logged
First of all the writer is a journalist who takes up such issues only. She is not a mere blogger or gossip reporter.

Maybe some people here follow only celeb stuff hence they don't know that she has written on rape, manipulation by rich and famous, hypocrisy of the police, lawyers and judges also. She's given voice to many victims who didn't get justice and brought national media's focus on them.

Her writings appear in leading national magazines such as India Today.

She always writes in this straightforward manner.

So stop assuming she wrote like that only for a celeb or she herself did nothing for society or has not written about others. She's doing her bit as a journalist.

I wonder why comments on Salman's family hurt this much? People can insult victims, compare them to dogs or call them lazy, wasteful, say their lives don't matter etc. Such insensitivity to deceased ones. At that time they feel no shame. But for Salman's family they suddenly got concerned?

Why only Salman's family? Every such family deserves to be criticised for raising such kids and then trying all tricks to cover up crimes!

I am happy to see the common man raise their voice and make it clear that such richie rich types might get away but have no respect. I wish more such scathing articles had been written for other rich and famous too, who don't bother about law and even basic social norms!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

dinki24AnnaElsa--Pro.vo.King--TheSmurfsIceMaidenBasiliskpallavi25-PoisonIvy-poetic

tanya.91 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
HarveySpecter IF-Dazzler
HarveySpecter
HarveySpecter

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dingle_hopper

Originally posted by OrganizedChaos

Originally posted by dingle_hopper

Originally posted by OrganizedChaos

And the open letter from the author, she nailed it, plain and simple. Approve

I am glad with the attention this is getting. Common folk who forget easily need to be reminded that when you are buying a ticket of his film, you are directly paying for his living expenses, also the same money is used to pay off elite laywers who fight to save his criminal ass. So they are indirectly contributing too.

Yes,  Salman is a criminal, murderer and abuser, the list goes on, and he should be punished for his crimes. But I dont get why we as audiences should take the responsibility of not buying tickets for his films. The government and judiciary system sucks, nd thats why rich folks like Sallu get away with killing. But why should audiences who go watch his films be shamed like this??. They are going there for entertainment, and they are paying for it. People are contributing to Salman's the star's income who is providing us with entertainment, this has got nothing to do with Salman being a criminal.

Dingle hopper,

When you know for sure he is a criminal and is leveraging the loopholes in the law system to escape jail, I don't think as a responsible citizen one would overlook all this and be plain selfish and give "entertainment" as an excuse for letting him have a career which helps him buy off people who will ensure he stays away from jail forever.

Well, thats your opinion, I cant really argue about that. But I still think boycotting his films just to make sure he doesnt have any money to bribe his way out of jail is not the right way of approaching the issue. The entertainment industry and Law are two separate sectors and I feel its best to treat them separately.

Cinema is legal, so I dont think anyone who goes and sees Bhai's films is breaching the law in any way. Yes, its more of a thing of morality. But then again everyone has their own sets of morals. For me I dont see anything wrong with going and watching Bhai's films. You do, thats ok. But neither of us are wrong here from a strictly legal point of view.

I did not say it is legally wrong.

But my conscience would not allow me to even indirectly support a criminal. I don't know about others.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FilmiDhunpallavi25

IceMaiden IF-Dazzler
IceMaiden
IceMaiden

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Oh the irony ! LOL LOL

Exactly, thats the point i am trying to make.. She is trying to jump on people who disapprove of her Lallu by calling them Idiot,blind and hypocrite. Oh the irony, when she herself stands as the biggest example LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaadventurousmanAkidhipallavi25

IceMaiden IF-Dazzler
IceMaiden
IceMaiden

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Salman is a public figure plus his family is in the public limelight. as most of them are related to bollwood . Hence, expect ppl to talk about them..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaadventurousmanpallavi25

Go to top