Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Shame on you Salman Khan, says author Sreemoyee Piu Kundu in her open (Page 13)

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AvadaKedavra

Oh yeah. Wanting a criminal who murdered people in jail is all about blind hatred. It's not at all about the fact that we sympathize with the victims and their family and would like to see them getting justice. We are all inhumane, barbaric, blind-haters SleepySillySleepy 

Well, you just came and don't know what has been going on for the e past few days. Who said fans don't want Salman behind bars? They have been saying this from the day one when the virdict day was out. But fans are keep being bashed and called all sort of names like bhaitards, morons, lullo, retards, criminals, etc and they wish us all and our family to come under Salman's car or in some comments, any car. All this because? Because they want us to become his haters all of the sudden and boycott his movies. What a stupid reason. They are keep forcing us to become his haters. Who does such stupid thing? And if not, they are keep bashing us. 
How inhuman can they be to wish us and our families to come under car?? 

So yes, they are blind haters and being inhuman and that too to the extreme all because they want fans to become haters. And many of them aren't even about justice, but they hate him and using this as an exuse. 

Meanwhile, they call all other actors, who have visited him family, as criminals but they will never boycott their movies like they want fans to do with Salman's movies. 
Also them and having sympathy for the victims? Lol, the victims are keep saying they want compensation and not jail, but they want Salman in jail to set example or because they hate him and using this as an excuse to bash him. 

Why do they have to get personal with fans and call all sort of names and wish them to die or get injured or bring their families?? Also fans didn't become personal with them at all. Its just since yesrerday and today, we started speaking after keep getting bashed. They were too angry over some 2 idiots on tweeter like some Farah and Abhijeet. So they started bashing fans and started wishing us for misery because of their own anger or what they thought as industry supporting salman. 

Edited by _Darling_ - 09 May 2015 at 7:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sayangMainePyaarKiya

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Darling_

Well, you just came and don't know what has been going on for the e past few days. Who said fans don't want Salman behind bars? They have been saying this from the day one when the virdict day was out. But fans are keep being bashed and called all sort of names like bhaitards, morons, lullo, retards, criminals, etc and they wish us all and our family to come under Salman's car or in some comments, any car. All this because? Because they want us to become his haters all of the sudden and boycott his movies. What a stupid reason. They are keep forcing us to become his haters. Who does such stupid thing? And if not, they are keep bashing us. 

So yes, they are blind haters and being inhuman and that too to the extreme all because they want fans to become haters. And many of them aren't even about justice, but they hate him and using this as an exuse. 

Meanwhile, they call all other actors, who have visited him family, as criminals but they will never boycott their movies like they want fans to do with Salman's movies. 
Also them and having sympathy for the victims? Lol, the victims are keep saying they want compensation and not jail, but they want Salman in jail to set example or because they hate him and using this as an excuse to bash him. 

Why do they have to get personal with fans and call all sort of names and wish them to die or get injured or bring their families??

You know what Madz (this is Shikha btw). You are really riled up right now and I actually don't feel like writing another essay. And I might have just come back to the forum today but I have read a few threads and from what I have noticed MOST people want him in jail because of his crimes NOT because of some petty hatred. And I fall under the same category. But I agree with you that wishing fans to die is inexcusable. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Pro.vo.King--MidnightRambler_Darling_blue-ice.

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

Why do they have to get personal with fans and call all sort of names and wish them to die or get injured or bring their families??

You know what Madz (this is Shikha btw). You are really riled up right now and I actually don't feel like writing another essay. And I might have just come back to the forum today but I have read a few threads and from what I have noticed MOST people want him in jail because of his crimes NOT because of some petty hatred. And I fall under the same category. But I agree with you that wishing fans to die is inexcusable. 

I know you are Shikha. From what I see, the way they are analyzing his body language, what sort of clothes he wears, his expressions, not caring about victims, and then bashing fand as well just seem many of them just hate him for the sake of it. At least, thats how it seems.  Also because I never participated in Salman bashing thread before this verdict, but he has been always bashed like this before this verdict for years even though his cases weren't involved at that time. So many threads used to be about him and when members didn't have anything to bash him for, they would bring his cases. If this bashing was just because of justice, he wouldnt be the one always bashed in this forum the most along Kat. So it's not my fault if I think they are doing it because if their hate which I know many are. Not all but many do  

Anyway, I can understand you don't want to write essay. So it's fine. LOL

Edited by _Darling_ - 09 May 2015 at 8:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Basilisk

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Oh yeah. Wanting a criminal who murdered people in jail is all about blind hatred. It's not at all about the fact that we sympathize with the victims and their family and would like to see them getting justice. We are all inhumane, barbaric, blind-hatersSleepySillySleepy
You see...wanted a criminal behind bars is not hatred, I want him too

What's hatred is when you tell me, if you still like Salman I'm like him
I'm criminal too, I'm inhuman and whatnots.
Let's all want him to go to jail, but don't question my abilities of being a good human
Don't try to force to hate him or else I'm a horrible person
That's hatred, you despise him so much that you wanna everyone else to do the same..

It's matter of choice and it doesn't make one better than the other.

That I can agree with. If you still like Salman that's fine. It's a matter of choice like you said.

What I do have a problem with is SOME (am not generalizing here and I know you are not one of them Kifu) fans calling everyone blind haters just because they want Salman to pay for his crimes. Wanting Salman in jail for his crimes is our choice as well NOT our hatred.

What I do have a problem with is SOME fans *read rhino* saying shit like why should I give a damn about losers sleeping on footpaths and etc. So now the worth of a life is going to be measured by how rich or how poor someone is?

What I do have a problem with is SOME fans trying to diminish/decrease/downsize (for the lack of a better word) this whole incident.

What I do have a problem with is SOME fans saying stuff like he should be spared because it was unintentional. FYI it was not unintentional. He willingly got behind the wheel knowing that he was drunk.

What I do have a problem with is SOME fans defending him by saying that he should be spared because if other powerful people haven't paid for their crimes then why should Salman? That really is NOT a valid justification. Justice has to start somewhere and if it starts with Salman then so be it (though I doubt that's going to happen).

Edit: And you are right. It's not murder it's manslaughter.

I agree
Salman shldnt be free for all the reasons you mentioned..
I'm absolutely against the whole, others got away with much worse crimes..
That's not an excuse and it's sure not a good reason to let convicted criminal walk away..
Not even doing charity and being giving person shld be a reason for him to be set free
There's no excuse here, let Salman go to jail and serve his time..

But my problem is despite agreeing all of these
I'm still being judged if I express myself, and say something like
I'm sad abt him going to jail, or I feel for him and his family
People automatically assume I'm inhuman,
I have no sympathy for the victim and his family..
I have no respect for the victim
Why is that??
Can't I like Salman and sympathize with the victim and his family??
It's like it's against the law of humanity to like Salman and be a good human like everyone else..

Yes Rihno's comments was the worst anyone can come up with..
But not every Salman agrees with his views..

P.S by me and you, I don't mean literally me n you
It's general :)

Basilisk_Darling_MainePyaarKiyaMages

.HandsomeBanana IF-Stunnerz
.HandsomeBanana
.HandsomeBanana

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Lol she went all out brutal. Some parts could've been expressed better but I'm sure she touched a nerve of Bhai's blind fanatics (evident by the comments here).LOL

They'll ruthlessly abuse her.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Colossialmahalaxmi-sitaAnnaElsaTheSmurfs--Pro.vo.King--MidnightRamblerNimbuMirchipallavi25

IceMaiden IF-Dazzler
IceMaiden
IceMaiden

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by CocoChanel

Originally posted by Rhino2close2car

Seems like some attention wh**e

Watch in a week or 2 she will be back as a street walker LOL LOL LOL

Ugly prostitue LOL
This is the true standard of a Salman Khan (assuming that you are one by your insensitive/judgmental comment). Just like their idol, they haven't learnt to respect a women either. "jaisa raja waisi praja"...

And what is you true standard?  To support mass murder?  

Personally attacking members now.. Seriously get a lifeDead

AnnaElsa--Pro.vo.King--Akidhipallavi25

IceMaiden IF-Dazzler
IceMaiden
IceMaiden

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KittyKaPaa-

Ugly prostitue LOL
This is the true standard of a Salman Khan (assuming that you are one by your insensitive/judgmental comment). Just like their idol, they haven't learnt to respect a women either. "jaisa raja waisi praja"...

And what is you true standard?  To support mass murder?  

her stnd 2 support shemales Heart
Lol you annoying troll, have the balls to come up with your real id, then we will talk LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsa--Pro.vo.King--Akidhi

IceMaiden IF-Dazzler
IceMaiden
IceMaiden

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Ugly prostitue LOL

Isn't this bit too much??
You don't need to attack a whole bunch of people..

But this has been going on since May 6th.
Anyone who is against Salman can say anything..and Salman fans have to just listen to it
Dare I talk about your standards, the whole forum wld shake LOL
There was no need for generalization

Do it, no one is stopping you.. SleepySleepy
Calling someone prostitute and an attention seeking wh**e  just because she gave an opinion is justified according to you guess. Plz don't quote me again with your illogical answers.Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaAkidhi

Go to top