Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: hiddenstar

lack of comprehension also depends on the other person who is doing the expression u know ๐Ÿ˜‰ u guys dont survive without digs, do u?๐Ÿคฃ seems like salman fans are quite popular with u lots and u guys hav such high opinion on them ๐Ÿ˜† @bold, dude, seriously get some diction classes ๐Ÿคฃ aap kehna kya chahte thhe?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Looks like you arent even sure of what you wrote in your multiple rants here ! ๐Ÿคฃ.. now having a problem with connectionability .. ๐Ÿคฃ... that was an amalgamation & analogy of what you said to me before & what you wrote in the quoted post - pretty contradictory -  go figure !.. ๐Ÿคฃ. now this should be fun ! ๐Ÿ˜†

On second thoughts , kya pharak padta hain yaar , waise bhi tum nahin samjhoge .. ๐Ÿ˜†
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Salman to the Driver : Beta confess kar le ki tu chala raha tha gaadi..

Driver : Bhai ..aapka dil itna bada hai...aap please meri jagah jail chale jao...

Can anyone imagine this happening for 13 years??๐Ÿ˜†

Kamaal Khan and Patil to Salman in 2002: We have to save the driver from jail so we are taking your name, Bhai   

Sallu: Of course, I am so big-hearted, you can take MY name instead of the driver's...I will get out on bail but we have to save Ashok the driver at all costs...๐Ÿ˜›
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This thread. ๐Ÿคฃ ๐ŸคฃEdited by .krackjack. - 8 years ago
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quixotic-Frenzy

Looks like you arent even sure of what you wrote in your multiple rants here ! ๐Ÿคฃ.. now having a problem with connectionability .. ๐Ÿคฃ... that was an amalgamation & analogy of what you said to me before & what you wrote in the quoted post - pretty contradictory -  go figure !.. ๐Ÿคฃ. now this should be fun ! ๐Ÿ˜†

On second thoughts , kya pharak padta hain yaar , waise bhi tum nahin samjhoge .. ๐Ÿ˜†

someone analyzing me found me as the one ranting here ๐Ÿคฃ yes i cant connect with ppl who is deficient in putting their point across๐Ÿ˜’nice work on finding 'words; ...someone is already working on it i see๐Ÿ‘...atleast what i said this time dint  fall on deaf ears it seems ๐Ÿ˜‰ too much fun u are i must say ๐Ÿ˜†
haan sacchi ๐Ÿ˜ญsamajhdharo ko samajhneki mehnat karsakti hoon ...yaha koi hai nahi waise๐Ÿ˜†

sweetheart, first go through the thread ๐Ÿ˜† first know who has been ranting and writing essays before jumping on the bandwagon๐Ÿ˜‰ yes i m frustrated at the level of frustration that people are showing over here ๐Ÿ˜ญ i feel you touchwood๐Ÿคฃ

again i advise u to go through everything before saying sth nonsensical ... u know what the problem is here? some ppl are a know it all here and they cant digest it when someone else dont float in on the same boat as theirs ... and u are clearing proving that๐Ÿ˜†

This makes almost no sense yet again, but this has been the most sensible reply from your side so far ..๐Ÿ˜†.. i ll give you that much.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Dude , what should i read ?..the previous comments on this thread ?.. sorry , not gonna do that , i ain't feeling up to it ..๐Ÿ˜†..besides , i am not representing everybody here , i am representing & expressing my views here but it seems you want me to take responsibility for whoever is not pro Salman ๐Ÿ˜† , pretty obvious from your 'bandwagon' comment ๐Ÿ˜†..for what its worth, i am optimistic about all the anti-salmanposts but i certainly am not going to take responsibility for everything anti-salman here , sorry to disappoint you ๐Ÿ˜†.. herez the bottomline , our argument started when you quoted me , so if you have any complaints regarding "our convo" so far then bring it on ! ๐Ÿ˜†.. & we shall see how we can knock some sense into your posts ..again on second thoughts , that seems next to impossible.. ๐Ÿ˜†
don12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tennant

Not everyone against the verdict is "jealous" of Salman's status, wealth and fame.

Salman's not the only person with money. There are wealthy folks that would react much differently in a situation like that. Not because they are fools, but they got a strong conscience (doesn't necessarily make them right and others wrong) they can't live with themselves, if they ran away. Every person is different. Some are against the verdict, because they would react differently in the situation.h

It's not a question of wealth, but more of conscience.

Salman's conscience is hard to gauge considering he ran away after the accident. 

You might see Being Human as a sign of inevitable remorse, but someone else might not.  

Fans are justified on their part.
Haters are justified on their part.
The ones in the middle are justified on their part.

But not everyone is a blind hater or so jealous of Salman to oppose him. 

I am not sure which part you are from but in India it is different compared to say USA. I have never seen anyone beating up anyone when they are involved in accident in USA. In India people will beat the shit out of you before handing you over to cops.I will not hold against him that he ran away...Fear took over him...in the end he is a human like everyone else.

Easy to say that he should have helped the victims and taken them to hospital but million dollar question is whether crowd would have allowed him to do it...???

someone analyzing me found me as the one ranting here ๐Ÿคฃ yes i cant connect with ppl who is deficient in putting their point across๐Ÿ˜’nice work on finding 'words; ...someone is already working on it i see๐Ÿ‘...atleast what i said this time dint  fall on deaf ears it seems ๐Ÿ˜‰ too much fun u are i must say ๐Ÿ˜†

haan sacchi ๐Ÿ˜ญsamajhdharo ko samajhneki mehnat karsakti hoon ...yaha koi hai nahi waise๐Ÿ˜†

Analyzing you ?.. dude , therez no analyzing a dumb shit post ! ๐Ÿ˜†.. you know a dumb shit when you see it , no two ways about it .. ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh boy ! .. dont stress yourself so much - grasp only as much as you can ..no pressure ๐Ÿ˜ณ..first , take baby steps , thats how you learn ... chal utho ab , left leg aage, right leg peeche , repeat , until you get it right and make bhai proud ! 
hiddenstar thumbnail

This makes almost no sense yet again, but this has been the most sensible reply from your side so far ..๐Ÿ˜†.. i ll give you that much.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Dude , what should i read ?..the previous comments on this thread ?.. sorry , not gonna do that , i ain't feeling up to it ..๐Ÿ˜†..besides , i am not representing everybody here , i am representing & expressing my views here but it seems you want me to take responsibility for whoever is not pro Salman ๐Ÿ˜† , pretty obvious from your 'bandwagon' comment ๐Ÿ˜†..for what its worth, i am optimistic about all the anti-salmanposts but i certainly am not going to take responsibility for everything anti-salman here , sorry to disappoint you ๐Ÿ˜†.. herez the bottomline , our argument started when you quoted me , so if you have any complaints regarding "our convo" so far then bring it on ! ๐Ÿ˜†.. & we shall see how we can knock some sense into your posts ..again on second thoughts , that seems next to impossible.. ๐Ÿ˜†

haha!lets leave acknowledging sensibility for the sensible ppl ... u are clearly not one as i can see๐Ÿ˜†u jumped out of nowhere just to do an analogy on me?๐Ÿคฃ if u dont know what u are talking about then why let ur ruddy tongue run in the first place? u said i was ranting and u dint even go thru the thread ๐Ÿ˜† i dont even remember u ...which post are u talking about?๐Ÿ˜† yaha hazar milte hai, u are not any important that i will give u any special attention๐Ÿคฃ .. u quoted me now hence u got the reply ... if it doesnt make sense to u then shove it up ur ass instead of complaining.๐Ÿ˜† mere pe research karna bandh karo and concentrate on urself first ๐Ÿ˜† and just to motivate and boost up ur confidence ... know that impossible is nothing :) 
don12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrganizedChaos

Aree that's all fine.

But look at something even more obvious.

Even though Salman claims it's the driver Ashok Singh who was behind the wheel... and despite Ashok not confessing it ever, Salman continued to let Ashok work for him for 13 long years.

Now why would Salman do that? 

And if it was a mere tyre burst, why would Ashok Singh keep away from court for 13 years? What was it that scared him? ๐Ÿ˜•

For driver to confess in front of a judge..court needs to be in session or he has to be a witness for Defense lawyer. Judges are not available 24x7 or you just can't go and confess to a judge unless you are called upon,

Ashok was the first witness for Defense Lawyer. Blame the judicial system that it took 13 years for Defense lawyer to even start proceedings from his end.

hiddenstar thumbnail

Analyzing you ?.. dude , therez no analyzing a dumb shit post ! ๐Ÿ˜†.. you know a dumb shit when you see it , no two ways about it .. ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh boy ! .. dont stress yourself so much - grasp only as much as you can ..no pressure ๐Ÿ˜ณ..first , take baby steps , thats how you learn ... chal utho ab , left leg aage, right leg peeche , repeat , until you get it right and make bhai proud ! 

firstly i m not a dude ... and only a dumbass will have experiences with dumb shits !! all u are doing here is saying how Salman fans are dumb ...how my post dont make sense to u bla bla bla yet u are so intrigued in quoting me and saying nothing reasonable ... aww sugar, i can grasp whatever goes inside ur tiny pea sized brain but i cant bother with such clueless twats๐Ÿ˜† again since u were asking about my waste of time ...here is an eg. u are a waste of my time ๐Ÿ˜†

@bold plzz tell me u applied it on urself?๐Ÿ˜† but darn i still see no improvement ๐Ÿ˜ญclearly it dint work on u :( and before anyone make urself proud by getting it right๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by hiddenstar - 8 years ago