Users

Frequent Posters

hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: noor321

"You don't know Salman Khan personally, you just watch his films!"

If only some people understood this. 

if we dont know him personally , neither do u ๐Ÿ˜† so kindly shove up ur opinion where it cant be seen๐Ÿ˜†
atominis thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiddenstar

her 2 min rise to fame๐Ÿคฃ

wonderful to see ppl supporting such abusive language๐Ÿ‘what an insult in the name of literature and she is supposed to be an author !

She's a well known author and journalist and doesn't need such so called 2 mins of fame as you put it.

She has worked with many real life victims and brought their stories to mainstream.

Given the kind of victims she has worked with and kind of manipulations of rich and influential guys she herself has exposed in her career as a journalist, her outrage in this letter is understandable.

But of course, those who can't look beyond celeb glitz and glamour, will always cry "publicity stunt" as if the world is run by their celeb idol!
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Atominis

You are looking beyond Celeb Glitz? Good for u... 

Ab bore na kara karo by writing such long essays ๐Ÿ˜†
hiddenstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

She's a well known author and journalist and doesn't need such so called 2 mins of fame as you put it.

She has worked with many real life victims and brought their stories to mainstream.

Given the kind of victims she has worked with and kind of manipulations of rich and influential guys she herself has exposed in her career as a journalist, her outrage in this letter is understandable.

But of course, those who can't look beyond celeb glitz and glamour, will always cry "publicity stunt" as if the world is run by their celeb idol!

never heard her name and one has better ways to show their outrage than writing such a filthy shit in the name of an open letter ... if this is what the supposedly best writers resort to, then God bless them ๐Ÿ˜† a writer can show his/her power through their words being civil enough .. she is talking like those ignorant assholes in the slums .. 
@bold maybe u need to look beyond celeb glitz and glamour and consider the person as human first before a celeb.. u seem to be frustrated on the fact of him being a rich celeb more than anything in all ur posts ...๐Ÿ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hiddenstar

u seem to be frustrated on the fact of him being a rich celeb more than anything in all ur posts ...๐Ÿ˜†

BANG ON ๐Ÿ˜† Irony dekho yeh Madam ko Bolly forum mein hi aana hai to give huge lectures ๐Ÿ˜›
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

jab Gandhari ne aankhon pe patti bandhi thi toh dil ki ankhon pe bhi patti band li thi...tabhi use kabhi Duryodhan ki buraiyon ka pata nahi chala... end tak wo apne bete ko bachane ki koshish karti rahi... Agar usne pehle hi ankhon se patti utar di hoti toh duryodhan kabhi bhi us raah pe na chalta jaha wo chal pada! Kunti, Krishna, Draupadi aur na jane kitne logon ne Gandhari ko samjhaya ki In logon ne bhi Mahabharat mat hone do, Duryodhan ko rok lo... draupadi ko nyaay de do...Lekin usne kisi ki nahi suni... Ulta humesha ye kaamna ki, ki sab pandav mar jaye! Yahan bhi logon ne apne aankhon pe patti band rahi hai...unko lakh samjha lo lekin jabtak wo patti nahi hatti, tab tak na unhe sach dikhega aur na hi sahi galat ka ehsaas hoga... Bewakoofon ke muh lagne se koi faida nahi hai...sach tumhe bhi pata hai aur sach humein bhi pata hai... aur sach kisi ke bolne se nahi badal jayega... yahan koi kuch bhi keh le, lekin jab bhagwan ke samne Salman khada hoga toh usko har galti aur har gunaah ka hisaab dena hoga... insaan khokhle ho sakte hai lekin bhagwaan nahi...jab wo din ayega toh uparwale ka kehar barsega...aur wahan koi lawyer nahi hogoa jhoothi daleelein dene ke liye! 
atominis thumbnail
Hahaha!

What a joke!

I am a part of all sections. Not just Bolly one.

And I am discussing a case here. As well as manipulations by the influential.

You might not have heard about the writer because you do not follow all news I reckon.

This lady writes for many leading publications such as India Today. I have followed her columns on various issues hence I know about her. I don't just follow celeb gossip you see.

Salman and his friends are a prime example of how the system is manipulated by ones with influence.

And the contention that Salman is "targetted" just because he is a celeb is a JOKE.

But then what else to expect from fanatics?

Billa ji, you can't tell me where to discuss and where not to. You don't own this forum.

Obviously those who disregard facts will call others' words as mere lectures.

This person did not even know about prisoners rotting in jail without even a trial and has the gall to mock me!

Free advice - try to focus on other sections of newspapers too beyond just the entertainment section. It will raise awareness level. And you will have better argument to offer than lame mocking.

I have no need to be frustrated if someone is rich. What a lame argument! And what is there to look as a human? We are discussing a case and a criminal offense here. Human human dialoguebaazi can be limited to films.

I have problem with manipulation of the system by such people.

Only some fan who refuses to look beyond idol worship can come up with a lame argument that others are jealous or frustrated with the wealth of their fav star! ๐Ÿคช Edited by atominis - 8 years ago
hiddenstar thumbnail

Hahaha!

What a joke!

I am a part of all sections. Not just Bolly one.

And I am discussing a case here. As well as manipulations by the influential.

You might not have heard about the writer because you do not follow all news I reckon.

This lady writes for many leading publications such as India Today. I have followed her columns on various issues hence I know about her. I don't just follow celeb gossip you see.

Salman and his friends are a prime example of how the system is manipulated by ones with influence.

And the contention that Salman is "targetted" just because he is a celeb is a JOKE.

But then what else to expect from fanatics?

Billa ji, you can't tell me where to discuss and where not to. You don't own this forum.

Obviously those who disregard facts will call others' words as mere lectures.

This person did not even know about prisoners rotting in jail without even a trial and has the gall to mock me!

Free advice - try to focus on other sections of newspapers too beyond just the entertainment section. It will raise awareness level. And you will have better argument to offer than lame mocking.

I have no need to be frustrated if someone is rich. What a lame argument! And what is there to look as a human? We are discussing a case and a criminal offense here. Human human dialoguebaazi can be limited to films.

I have problem with manipulation of the system by such people.

Only some fan who refuses to look beyond idol worship can come up with a lame argument that others are jealous or frustrated with the wealth of their fav star! ๐Ÿคช

@bold its not a joke ..its the truth .. do u think a case would hav been dragged for 13 yrs and then a verdict wud hav been given where it still hasnt been proved that he the one driving?๐Ÿ˜† the influential as u say had the money to back them up whereas the poor might not .. is it their fault? wouldnt they save their ass if they got the bucks? what do u expect?๐Ÿ˜• Salman is out on bail for God's sake ... isnt bail a part of the law or what?? how is he abusing law here pray tell? he dint buy the judge or had the verdict in favour of him then what influential manipulation are u talking about ?? yes i dont follow the indian news and that still dint change what i said .. i guess u dint read what i wrote or maybe u dont understand ๐Ÿ˜† thats not sth i will expect from a established writer ๐Ÿ˜† Good that u follow all the news and so aware, but mere paas itna time hai nahi to waste it writing essays here to take out my frustration... keep ur advice to urself ...if no one owns the forum , no one asked for ur 2 cent worth advice either ...lecture dena ata hai toh lecture sunna bhi seekho .. kisi ka baap ka raj hai nahi yaha๐Ÿ˜† in all ur post, the only thing u are continously screaming about is how the rich got away .. what else does it show than ur frustration at the fact that the rich had the wealth to pull it off...๐Ÿ˜†
pallavi25 thumbnail

Here are the FACTS for people in Denial:
What nailed Salman Khan ...

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/what-nailed-salman-khan-heres-what-the-judge-observed-761460

Salman could have provided medical help

The accused had knowledge, being a resident of the same locality, that poor labourers used to sleep in front of the bakery. It was also brought on record that the accused is a regular visitor to the Rain Bar. Khan was also having knowledge that one should not drive a vehicle after consuming alcohol.

The accused was also having knowledge that one should not drive a vehicle without licence. Khan, after the accident, did not wait at the spot, and instead of going to the police station for lodging information, he went to his house. Till 10:30 am, the accused did not make himself available at the police station or go to see the injured in the hospital.

The accused is a well-known artiste, it was possible for him to provide medical help to the poor people, but he didn't. For not visiting the police station, (the reason) is that the accused was under the influence of alcohol.

Valet parking attendant saw Salman in the driver's seat

The valet parking man at JW Marriott, Kalpesh, had given the possession of the car to Khan. There is direct evidence of the same witness who saw Salman sitting at the driver's seat and the accused had given a tip of Rs. 500 to him.

According to Special Public Prosecutor (Pradeep) Gharat, a tip is to be given when one leaves from a place. In such a situation, not producing the parking tagand not examining the main person at the valet parking will not be fatal to the case of prosecution.

Tyre didn't burst; accident was caused by rash and negligent driving

The defence put forth by the accused about bursting of the tyre is also ruled out. The accident occurred due to rash and negligent driving while turning the vehicle without taking proper care and attention, having knowledge that the people were sleeping in front of the laundry.

Defence argued that for a distance of 7-8 km, at a speed of 90-100 km/h, very little time would be required (to reach the spot from J W Marriott), but according to the defence, 30 minutes' time was required to reach the spot of the incident.

So, according to defence, the vehicle was not speeding. If really the vehicle was not in speed, bursting of the tyre would not arise, and vehicle could have been stopped on the spot by applying the brakes as the car was having ABS (anti-lock braking system).
It means that the vehicle was in speed and while taking right turn on Hill Road from St Andrews Road, the accused lost control and went straight over the people sleeping in front of the laundry; this amounts to rash and negligent driving.

Khan was not even in a position to think, in order to apply the brakes, and the vehicle climbed the stairs after crushing Nurullah and injuring four persons.

Salman must have been a little tipsy

So it goes to establish that the accused must have been a little tipsy because of the drinks he had consumed some time back. It is indeed extremely difficult to assess or judge when liquor would show its effect or would be at its peak.

The prosecution, saying that Khan was under the influence of alcohol, examined the bar waiter and manager (of Rain Bar) who were giving drinks and snacks at the table (where Salman was seated).

Also, the examination of the chemical analyst said his blood contained 0.62 mg of alcohol. While the defence said that he just had water there. One cannot go to a bar just to drink water.

The actor was driving, not driver Ashok Singh

While concluding, I find that it is established beyond reasonable doubt by the prosecution that the accused was driving the vehicle at the time of the accident.

Therefore, defence of the accused that Ashok Singh was driving is discarded from consideration. Singh is a got-up witness who has come to help the accused on the instruction of Salim Khan, father of Salman Khan.
pallavi25 thumbnail

http://www.ndtv.com/cheat-sheet/what-the-judge-said-while-sentencing-salman-khan-to-5-years-in-jail-761349

Here are five quotes from the 240-page judgement

1. The defence of the accused that Defence Witness 1 (Ashok Singh) was driving is discarded from consideration. DW1 Ashok Singh is a got up witness who has come to help the accused on the instruction of Salim Khan, the father of the accused.
  2. It is pertinent to note that the accused did not take any positive steps by visiting hospital to see the injured and provide medical aid to them and to come on the spot again with police.
  3. If according to the accused he did not commit accident, then he could have convinced people that action will be taken against the driver.
  4. The accused did not wait for police on the spot, but left the spot. Instead of visiting police station, the accused went to his house and till 10:30 am he hided (sic) himself.
  5. If really the accused did not commit any wrong, he could have visited the police station immediately and lodged the information about the incident.