Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
🀣

wow so many members wanting justice in this case...hope they do/be the same in the real life too for all the other cases...on the other hand relatives of victims already forgave salman and don't want to see him punished...

P.S: aren't members against of abusiveness ? yet they like the author abusive letter?πŸ˜†

bunch of hypocrites..🀒

SRK-BEBO thumbnail
No use of laws OR JUSTICE.

There are tons of idiots who pray for stars  and take star's side , when they do crimes. Fools.
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRK-BEBO

No use of laws OR JUSTICE.

There are tons of idiots who pray for stars  and take star's side , when they do crimes. Fools.

now i know what kinda ppl are liking this piece of shit! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: fivestars

🀣

wow so many members wanting justice in this case...hope they do/be the same in the real life too for all the other cases...on the other hand relatives of victims already forgave salman and don't want to see him punished...

P.S: aren't members against of abusiveness ? yet they like the author abusive letter?πŸ˜†

bunch of hypocrites..🀒

True the victims family members don't even want Salman in jail . So if we to care about them and sympathize with them than lets free Salman πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. As per their wishes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

The irony,

these people are judging fans for using abusive language in support for salman

but they are supporting what's written in this article

Just shows the double standards of some people here, and how it's not worth the argument anymore.

Now, how do I put this ? .. πŸ€” ..

Have you guys watched NH10 yet ?.. I haven't but I have watched many English rape revenge flicks .. usually what happens in such films is , the well behaved victim turns into a badass justice seeking monster ..yes , it does sometimes leave you in two states, how is the victim any better than the monsters who wronged him/her but you can't help feel a sadistic pleasure when justice is being served .. hang on, isn't that exactly what the great criminal bhai does in his films while he busy kicking the villain's ass ? .. you do cheer for him then, dont you ? ... do you take a moment to ask yourself how the hero is any better than the villian ? .. ultimately, it all depends on which side you are on or which side you think is the most justified, isn't it ?

Same with this open letter, though I did cringe at some parts,the lady was spot on ! .. in a world where most celebrities are busy ass licking the criminal bhai ,she did not even bother with diplomatic politeness , seeing her roasting the great criminal bhai gave the similar kind of savage pleasure whivh you get when you see heroes kicking villian's asses. .. does that make us hypocrites or evil people with double standards ,again depends on which side you are on &how you perceive/analyze the Salman hit & run case ..Salman fans of course will be repulsed/ hurt ..
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

I like you now

I bet Salman did say those things to you just as you read what I wrote.. ❀️   πŸ˜†

You are as I said, one adorable fan & this is coming from someone who hates fanatics ... ❀️   πŸ€—
hiddenstar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Quixotic-Frenzy

Salman fans of course will be repulsed/ hurt ..

if u understand this bit, then why mock the fans for supporting him? so basically since you guys dint get what u wished for, it gives u sadistic pleasure in seeing him being abused πŸ˜† i pity such ppl then πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: hiddenstar

if u understand this bit, then why mock the fans for supporting him? so basically since you guys dint get what u wished for, it gives u sadistic pleasure in seeing him being abusedπŸ˜†i pity such ppl thenπŸ˜†

You went completely off tangent there .. πŸ˜†

Yes, I understand that Salman supporters will support him even if he is a criminal .. and yes, I have given my opinion on whole Salman support , but rest assured that wasn't me mocking you guys , that was just me putting forth my opinion in the best possible way without resorting to digs or bashing .. if you want to see how I mock fans , do visit some of the sonam threads when you get time ..

"Since you guys didn't get what you wished for" ? .. what did "we wish for" ? .. justice, isn't it ?.. and what makes you think that we are taking pleasure in Salman bashing only because "we didn't get what we wished for" ?.. perhaps fans are having trouble thinking beyond "you & me" here .. but what I supported here is the lady's no holds bar take on the prevailing situation ..
hiddenstar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Quixotic-Frenzy

You went completely off tangent there .. πŸ˜†

Yes, I understand that Salman supporters will support him even if he is a criminal .. and yes, I have given my opinion on whole Salman support , but rest assured that wasn't me mocking you guys , that was just me putting forth my opinion in the best possible way without resorting to digs or bashing .. if you want to see how I mock fans , do visit some of the sonam threads when you get time ..

"Since you guys didn't get what you wished for" ? .. what did "we wish for" ? .. justice, isn't it ?.. and what makes you think that we are taking pleasure in Salman bashing only because "we didn't get what we wished for" ?.. perhaps fans are having trouble thinking beyond "you & me" here .. but what I supported here is the lady's no holds bar take on the prevailing situation ..

i like to hit the bull's eyeπŸ˜›
i never bother going through threads coz its bound to be full of it only .. dint meant u in particular... was talking in general .. more than supporting the victims, ppl take pleasure in abusing Salman and his fans ... support karna hai toh beshak karo... we have our views.. u guys urs but try to respect each other's pov rather than forcing down ur opinion in other's throat and resorting to abuses πŸ˜†

you say u ask for justice but salman has been convicted .. yes he had the money to get the bail..isnt that part of the law as well? if u guys were rejoicing over the punishment  and screaming all hail indian judiciary at that time, u should also respect this... all happens in due course .. abusing him wont get u anywhere .. more than seeking justice for the victim , u guys are just upset he dint land up in jail ...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: hiddenstar

i like to hit the bull's eyeπŸ˜›

i never bother going through threads coz its bound to be full of it only .. dint meant u in particular... was talking in general .. more than supporting the victims, ppl take pleasure in abusing Salman and his fans ... support karna hai toh beshak karo... we have our views.. u guys urs but try to respect each other's pov rather than forcing down ur opinion in other's throat and resorting to abusesπŸ˜†

you say u ask for justice but salman has been convicted .. yes he had the money to get the bail..isnt that part of the law as well? if u guys were rejoicing over the punishment and screaming all hail indian judiciary at that time, u should also respect this... all happens in due course .. abusing him wont get u anywhere .. more than seeking justice for the victim , u guys are just upset he dint land up in jail ...πŸ˜†

Part of the jurisdiction ?.. unfortunately, yes ! .. but why on earth would it mean that "us guys" should respect it ? .. do you think laws cannot be changed ? .. do you think the system doesn't need a thorough cleaning ? .. do you think accepting the faulty system is the way to clean it ? .. do you think "us guys" should just accept it bcoz it involves Salman & the treasured happiness of his fans ? .. talk about shoving opinion down people's throat .. πŸ˜† ..

But I can see that you are desperately trying to make it all about the blind hate .. πŸ˜† .. tell you what , even if its the blind hate talking , the predicament is such that , the truth & justice is with the haters & that's too bad for the fans .. πŸ˜†
By all means continue supporting the criminal, nobody is stopping you .. you are entitled to your preferences just as everybody else is .. so no point in dissing on people for 'liking' the topic post ..   πŸ˜†