Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: CocoChanel

STFU Nirvan Khan.. Hope you don't grow up like your arrogant uncle!!!

How rude...  anyone would defend their  taya... πŸ˜• 

gosh leave  his nephews alone πŸ˜‘ they love their taya because he is the best taya in this world πŸ˜Š 

Originally posted by: blue-ice

I don't know how old Nirvan is...looks like he is just a kid...so obviously he is writing what he is hearing all around him...that Chachu did charity...so Chachu should be free...

Another gem from some Karan Mehta πŸ€ͺ 🀣

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CErDq3AVIAA5cAY.jpg
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

JUDGE UNCLE SAID

TAMAAM SABUTON KE KHILAAF, YEHI SABIT HOTA HAI KE YEH NAHI HO SAKTA KE AAP DRIVE NAHI KAR RAHE THAY, HUMEIN YEHI LAGTA HAI KE AAP HI KAR RAHE THEY  SO I CONVICT YOU 10 YEARS DO U HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY?

NO SIR

OK I CONVICT YOU 5 YEARS

BECAUSE PROBABILITY IS AAP HI DRIVE KAR RAHE THAY πŸ˜† 

No no Mrs Khan...this is what u want to believe PROBABLYπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but it doesn't work that way...can u imagine a judge convicting an accused and saying hey u PROBABLY killed that person so I am giving u a death penalty...lol...doesn't happen this way...I am not saying tht the judge can't be wrong or the evidence can't be wrong...but if the judge is not convinced of the crime...they don't convict...
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@still alice...who is Karan Mehta?? Is he related to Salman?
atominis thumbnail
@StillAlice

The Khans should have advised the boy as well as rest of the family members to avoid social media for the time being.

I wonder what kind of irresponsible family this is!

Don't they know everything is visible to public and can even be picked up by media? And how remarks of people online can also affect the youngster's own psyche?

Those who are posting such stuff to the boy are not right. But the boy replying to them is not right either. Parents should tell him to avoid social media as of now and not entertain any such posts on his account.

It's been difficult, still is, but we are ready to face it all

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

JUDGE UNCLE SAID

TAMAAM SABUTON KE KHILAAF, YEHI SABIT HOTA HAI KE YEH NAHI HO SAKTA KE AAP DRIVE NAHI KAR RAHE THAY, HUMEIN YEHI LAGTA HAI KE AAP HI KAR RAHE THEY  SO I CONVICT YOU 10 YEARS DO U HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY?

NO SIR

OK I CONVICT YOU 5 YEARS

BECAUSE PROBABILITY IS AAP HI DRIVE KAR RAHE THAY πŸ˜† 

Come on now , after all this , are you guys now saying that Salman is actually innocent  ?... the whole world & its mother knows it by now that Salman is guilty of his crimes ..the cock & bull stories he cooked up did nothing to up his innocent credibility either ..πŸ˜† .. or am i saying it because i am a blind hater ?.. πŸ˜†

On second thoughts ,if a "probability" is what you looking for to free him of his crimes , then by all means have at it.. there is also a probability that right this second, Salman would magically appear  right beside you  to tell you how much he loves you  ..   πŸ˜†..  See, if "probability'' is all that you are after , you might as well put it to good use..❀️ πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Quixotic-Frenzy

On second thoughts ,if a "probability" is what you looking for to free him of his crimes , then by all means have at it.. there is also a probability that right this second, Salman would magically appear  right beside you  to tell you how much he loves you  ..   πŸ˜†..  See, if "probability'' is all that you are after , you might as well put it to good use..❀️ πŸ˜†

I like you now 
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
her 2 min rise to fame🀣 
wonderful to see ppl supporting such abusive language πŸ‘ what an insult in the name of literature and she is supposed to be an author ! 

Originally posted by: hiddenstar

her 2 min rise to fame🀣 

wonderful to see ppl supporting such abusive language πŸ‘ what an insult in the name of literature and she is supposed to be an author ! 

The irony,

these people are judging fans for using abusive language in support for salman

but they are supporting what's written in this article

Just shows the double standards of some people here, and how it's not worth the argument anymore.