Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahalaxmi-sita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: GrrrG

Look at this loser.🤢 why care about Salamn AKhan who is not killing anyone anymore,what about people who still is? where is your open letter for what is happening in Kashmir. Azad Kashmir is the happiest people there with their own PM, President, flag and Parliament and Indian occupied Kashmir are being oppressed with tons of human rights violations. ðŸ¤¬

may i know what your problem is? dissing india in each and every thread here. this is india forums, if you don't like india get the f**k out of here. shove your kashmir propaganda up your arse.
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The language could have been toned down a bit. Nevertheless, she hits the nail on the coffin.
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Darling_

[BR][DIV]So I am his fan, that means I am blind? That person was personally attacking all his fans and accusing them of women abusers/being disrpectful ppl over a different opinion even though no one even talked to her or was here. Then when I called for what she was doing, she started crying and accused others for personally attacking others even though she was the ones doing it and started first. So I called her blind for not seeing what she was doing, and you just jumped without knowing anything! Do you even know ridiculous it seems for you to jump not knowing anything, and then later say "I know I am right hence you post doesnt make sense."[8-}]And then call the person blind even though you are the one not getting anything and just love to jump without knowing anything.[/DIV]

No you aren't blind because you are his fan but because you are blindly defending him on each & every threads. Not that I am stalking you but I am coming across your post in every thread & you are the same everywhere - defending him on baseless reasons. So that is blind acc to me . And I have been following this thread from the start so I know what I am saying and not jumping without knowing anything as u said. Secondly I came across cocochannel's comment too. And I found nothing wrong in what she said. Her comment was to the member who namecalled this author. I didn't see anything personal attacking there of his fans [:s]
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SK can get away from Indian law & buy the Justice system but won't be able to get away from KARMA or the Judgement Day. 
Let nature take its course...Jaisi Karni waise Bharni.
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All i can say ..Alhamdulillah i am not his fan 
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so many LIKES for this abusive letter ?😆 had it been written by salman then the whole situation would be different...but here the author is praised to skies...😆 jai ho IF..🥳
Had Salman pleaded guilty, all these people who are against him now would have been there right with him...But I wonder why he is averting the inevitable...Killing people accidentally and unintentionally doesn't make him a criminal but playing with the Justice System and creating cock and bull stories certainly makes him into one...

Arooj.M thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, that was harsh yet honest.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Some harsh words! No need to bring out family i feel. But it is time someone says something to Salman how wrong he is and what coward he really is for 13 years fooling everyone with lies about drink driving. And still continue to do it.

Edited by ashna26 - 8 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
There is nothing more to be added. She said everything. Very sad state of affairs ðŸ˜’