Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@Quixotic --- aye chal :( ...your doing that out of pity for me I think! Apna opinions bhi batao da! 😑 But I must log out first okay :)
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

@Quixotic --- aye chal :( ...your doing that out of pity for me I think! Apna opinions bhi batao da! 😑 But I must log out first okay :)

No re , honestly , i am back to admiring you unconditionally .. πŸ˜³ .. your posts about the whole Salman fiasco , the victims & the Indian traffic in that old thread had me shocked & disgusted at the same time , that i ll agree ; i had no way of asking you about it randomly , this seemed like an appropriate platform & so i did .. glad you cleared it up , it is very rare to see someone owning up to their blunders/mistakes , tell you what , had Salman really owned up to his so-called "mistakes" i would have turned into a blind fanatic , so much so that i would have been rendered incapable of separating his larger than life screen persona from his real self..πŸ˜†..but sigh , he turned out to be such a gut-less , spine-less coward trying to save his own criminal ass by whatever means possible.. πŸ€’.. now , i am just gonna fanboy over you instead .. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: CocoChanel

So is your obsession.

Yeah, I am so obsessed with you that you are the first one who started with me and the rest even though I didn't even know you. So much for my obsession πŸ˜† But of course, you won't even realize as you are blind to see it. So keep barking and accusing others of the things you yourself do and start. πŸ˜†
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
+  There was no need for the writer to bring-in salman's father and his personal life/marriages in all of this.

+ In Islam a man can have 4 wives at a time...Helen is Saleem khan's wife...calling some one's legal spouse a  "mistress" tells more about what kind of a person the writer is, and less about salman or Saleem khan.

+ Whether arbaz and sohail are successful or failed in their professions,has nothing to do with the case or reflects nothing about salman... belittling/insulting his siblings professionally like this only reflects her level of hostility and dislike for salman.

writer is been clearly bitter & personal here, rather then being subjective n logical.

----------------
Edited by tanya.91 - 8 years ago
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mrs. Lallu"s darling plz stop quoting me.πŸ€ͺ
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What a apt letter for criminal salman! hope he is going to get punishment someday!
And, idiot CocoChanel, stop accusing others for the things you do, and look at yourself of what you do. 
Edited by _Darling_ - 8 years ago
briahna thumbnail
bhai's siblings and many of his clown looking friends are vultures.
i wonder if bhai ever ends up in jail who is going to put roti in these vultures mouth.

πŸ˜†
Karenina thumbnail
That's really cheap and tacky.

It's okay to blame Salman, but to drag his family and his fans reeks heights of hatred and desperation. Salim Khan is a muslim, btw and in Islam, you're allowed to pursue another partner even if you're with your wife. Basic common sense.

I can understand people wanting Salman behind bars, but if you're going to stoop to that level just to show how evil Salman is, the judgment is as much on you as it's on Salman.
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: briahna

bhai's siblings and many of his clown looking friends are vultures.

i wonder if bhai ever ends up in jail who is going to put roti in these vultures mouth.

πŸ˜†

His bhabhi Mallaika by doing those tacky item numbers πŸ˜†