Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Oh my .. Itna gussa kyun? Justice wasn't served, it was unfair, yes.. But so much frustration? Why didn't she join law and set an example for honest delivery of justice? Easy to speak, isn't it?

Shame India...? What the hell is she doing if she's such a responsible citizen? Sitting behind computer screen and spewing out some words in the scream for justice? Bas? Why doesn't she do something substantial or tangible for the nation? Lead the change she wants to see?
People think they're smart by blaming the nation. I say, if you're concerned, fearlessly lead the change..many will follow suit. Not write some shit doing nothing.

Angel, i would say i am surprised that i am seeing a different side of yours here had i not visited an old thread about Salman & this accident case ..that link was forwarded to me a long time ago for some reason.. i guess it was about the previous BW forum (edited) who was a Salman fan & being completely biased towards Salman fans & openly mocking & banning members like Heisnberg who are anti-salman .. i was shocked to see you defend Salman there ( and blame the foothpath dwellers , traffic of India etc etc ) .. so my initial shock was over long time ago.. 

Coming to the current post,I so disagree with you here that i dont even know where to begin with .. anyways , i ll just agree to disagree with you here without taking it any further.. πŸ˜Š

The member is asked to refrain from raking up past moderation issues on open forum. It will not solve the issue or concerns but rather is disagreeable display of frustration. You may pm the DT for such issues. 

BWF-DT
Edited by realitybites - 8 years ago
Topi pehnao toh aisi.
Embedded image permalink

🀣

The words used is crude but she has made some honest statements.
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Quixotic-Frenzy

Angel, i would say i am surprised that i am seeing a different side of yours here had i not visited an old thread about Salman & this accident case ..that link was forwarded to me a long time ago for some reason.. i guess it was about the previous BW forum Mod "Souro" ( now the DT of Debate Mansion Forum) who was a Salman fan & being completely biased towards Salman fans & openly mocking & banning members like Heisnberg who are anti-salman .. i was shocked to see you defend Salman there ( and blame the foothpath dwellers , traffic of India etc etc ) .. so my initial shock was over long time ago..

Coming to the current post,I so disagree with you here that i dont even know where to begin with .. anyways , i ll just agree to disagree with you here without taking it any further..😊

Quixotic, I'm replying to this out of respect for you.

Yes. The posts I'd post 2-3 years ago not just shocked you, I'm shocked now as I look back as well. I am happy I changed. People change with experiences yaar. Having studied social sciences, I have changed. As you know, these health problems that've rendered me bed-bound has brought a lot of change in me. And other personal experiences as well. I'm in disbelief when I remember my ignorance, immaturity etc in the past .. But I'm happy I changed as well. I only hope to be better and better. People change with experiences...see if they've changed for better :)

As for the post here... People will always have conflicting views..it's only natural. :)Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 8 years ago
AlsoKnownAs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Spot -n..nailed it..slamdunkd...!
Dey say Let bygones be bygones, bt really?! Can dis Bhaigoon be really bygone...c'mon dats nt being human
Ruthless.Slayer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Everyone are dying to have 2 times fame thru Salman's Case 😳
idiots
Salman bhai actually sang "Jeene ke hain char din" for his victims.
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Darling_

An idiot and blind starts personally attack others for no reason other than different having opinion, but can't take it back from others And shocked why other do this to her. Aww, such a savitri. 

Lol, you don't even make sense. I dint get a word of what you wrote girl.πŸ˜†
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -KittyKaPaa-

but it no waste of time 2 c u cry on taste d shit return back 2 u
i like small stinky pig brain. so i like u 2 β€οΈ

no more posts why.no more fun 2 c frustrate hater cry till tomo

Says a coward Mid troll πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: briahna

i was watching that arnab's times panel debate...100% of salman bhakts believe that their bhai has killed an innocent, actually now they all agreee. 

yet they are there to defend him with ...oh he is a good human, done lots of charity work, and here is the latest one pathetic argument from these losers, like little kids...
how come others got 1 yr term for running over and our bhai is getting 5 yrs.

most pathetic bunch of assoles i have ever seen!

i really wonder what salman has to say to this...seeing that 100% of his chamchaas know that he fkkking lying that he didn't do it. 

what a coward, shameless ass this guy is.

@topic...good one...keep them coming!

Those bhakts are so insensitive.So doing charity wipes out crime.Those excuses are preposterous.If he was such a good human being then he would have accepted that he was driving that night.