Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shame on you Salman Khan, says author Sreemoyee Piu Kundu in her open - Page 12

Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So much venom when she doesnt even know Salman personally😲.. So I guess my li'l bit of love for Salman is also fine when I also don't know him personally !πŸ˜’

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CocoChanel

I seriously have no idea, what she was referring too.. That is the extent some people stoop too, while blindly supporting their favorites .πŸ˜•

Oh I see .. she just explained the absurd reference to mass murder .. πŸ˜†.. did you wish accidental death upon Salman fans or their family ?..πŸ˜†.. i have seen people talk about it , but when i saw posts about "would it be the same if Salman had run over your close ones" i did not see it as wishing death upon Salman fans or their family,but more of point to make a difference to the conscience or rather lack of it πŸ˜† .. but different minds , different interpretations ..thats how it works..πŸ˜†

Seriously women, get a life... You don't have to call someone blind/stupid just becoz they don't have the same opinion as you .

Aww, hypocrite idiot. I will call you blind and idiot if you can't even read your own posts where you started attacked fans personally over different opinions from yours. And, yes, I will call you names If you started name calling and bashing me and the rest of fans for nothing. You do the same exact thing which you accuse others of. A taste of your own medicine?😭
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Such a waste of time to talk to some delusional morons πŸ·
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
^^

No there people saying
I hope he runs over fans or loved ones clear cut
No two ways about it
No trying to make a point.

But I don't even expect most to notice something like this
After all its against Salman fans, which makes alright
Cuz they supposedly support Salman and whoever saying this is against Salman.
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my .. Itna gussa kyun? Justice wasn't served, it was unfair, yes.. But so much frustration? Why didn't she join law and set an example for honest delivery of justice? Easy to speak, isn't it?

Shame India...? What the hell is she doing if she's such a responsible citizen? Sitting behind computer screen and spewing out some words in the scream for justice? Bas? Why doesn't she do something substantial or tangible for the nation? Lead the change she wants to see?
People think they're smart by blaming the nation. I say, if you're concerned, fearlessly lead the change..many will follow suit. Not write some shit doing nothing.
An idiot and blind starts personally attack others for no reason other than different having opinion, but can't take it back from others And shocked why other do this to her. Aww, such a savitri. 

Such a waste of time to talk to some delusional morons🐷

So we insult the author of the article and you insult us ??)

If you can't see why one is ok and the other is not than than you might need hooked on phonics

Then again I doubt you understand what I'm saying . See that's an outright insult to your face . But you did it first πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: -KittyKaPaa-

but it no waste of time 2 c u cry on taste d shit return back 2 u
i like small stinky pig brain. so i like u 2 β€οΈ

πŸ˜†
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Oh my .. Itna gussa kyun? Justice wasn't served, it was unfair, yes.. But so much frustration? Why didn't she join law and set an example for honest delivery of justice? Easy to speak, isn't it?

Shame India...? What the hell is she doing if she's such a responsible citizen? Sitting behind computer screen and spewing out some words in the scream for justice? Bas? Why doesn't she do something substantial or tangible for the nation? Lead the change she wants to see?
People think they're smart by blaming the nation. I say, if you're concerned, fearlessly lead the change..many will follow suit. Not write some shit doing nothing.

Exactly !! πŸ˜† I don't know who this is.. But this write-up is not something I can read out loud in fronta others.. Such street-writing and cheap language..

I liked Amit Achariya or something like that, that guy's blog.. It was really good and would get even Salman Fans into serious thinking πŸ˜Š In this one personal vendetta is more prominent than trying to make a point.. May be she is sad that she isn't one of them Salman adopted πŸ˜• ?