Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: _Darling_

And what is you true standard?  To support mass murder?  

Personally attacking members now.. Seriously get a life🤢
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: -KittyKaPaa-

her stnd 2 support shemales ❤️

Lol you annoying troll, have the balls to come up with your real id, then we will talk 😆
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

Isn't this bit too much??
You don't need to attack a whole bunch of people..

But this has been going on since May 6th.
Anyone who is against Salman can say anything..and Salman fans have to just listen to it
Dare I talk about your standards, the whole forum wld shake 😆
There was no need for generalization

Do it, no one is stopping you.. 🥱🥱
Calling someone prostitute and an attention seeking wh**e  just because she gave an opinion is justified according to you guess. Plz don't quote me again with your illogical answers.🥱
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CocoChanel

@ Red : What was that about ?.. 😕

Really? Are you an idiot? You first attack fans without any proof, but if others do despite its being true that you all support us want fans to come under his car and bring our family into it ? If that's not mass murder, then some good wishing for us! You get a life and get know your own facts and look at yourself when you attack others. Don't expect others to be nice to you when you start your nonsense. 🤢
Originally posted by: Rhino2close2car

You started it

I'm just now realizing you said I don't respect women . I do it's just that I don't respect this woman . I looked at her photo and she really does look like a low rent hooker . Maybe for 2 rs or something .if she can have opinion on this case . I can certainly have an opinion on her ugly ass photo .

Also I don't know if your a woman or a man or In Between but your not respect worth either . Cause you jump all over people for having different opinions. My opinion is no less than this wannabe Hooker 😆 😆

Lol. This person is such an idiot and blind. She attacks people over different opinion, but If someone does to her the same even though she supports what she's being accused of, she cries!! 
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: Quixotic-Frenzy

@ Red : What was that about ?.. 😕

I seriously have no idea, what she was referring too.. That is the extent some people stoop too, while blindly supporting their favorites .😕
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OT : She was a little harsh but she was bang on with most of it !.. ⭐️..More power to this woman , love it when creeps & criminals get royally trashed like this..😆.. however, she should brace herself to be abused by Salman fans as is pretty evident here .. 😆
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Do it, no one is stopping you..🥱🥱
Calling someone prostitute and an attention seeking wh**e just because she gave an opinion is justified according to you guess. Plz don't quote me again with your illogical answers.🥱

Seriously??
Do you have difficulties understanding??

Read the damn post again
You might understand where my problem lays in your post
Lol
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail

Lol. This person is such an idiot and blind. She attacks people over different opinion, but If someone does to her the same even though she supports what she's being accused of, she cries!! 

Seriously women, get a life... You don't have to call someone blind/stupid just becoz they don't have the same opinion as you .