Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Spot on article! The writer called SK out for the abusing and killing pig that he is. I don't see the outrage. She spoke the truth.

So this guy can get away with killing a human being, behaving recklessly, having no respect for the law, manipulating the law...and people shouldn't even say a word against him? Naaah, he deserves all the crap he gets, especially when he has more than enough blind support for his heinous actions.
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
So no one has any problem with the fact that she's trashing his family too??
Anyone can say anything about anyone who doesn't trash Salman..like seriously

What's their crimes too??
I mean they're being trashed too
Cuz they related to him and support him probably??

This is what I call blind hatred
People can't see beyond their hate for Salman..
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

So no one has any problem with the fact that she's trashing his family too??
Anyone can say anything about anyone who doesn't trash Salman..like seriously

What's their crimes too??
I mean they're being trashed too
Cuz they related to him and support him probably??

This is what I call blind hatred
People can't see beyond their hate for Salman..

Yeah the family name-calling was too extreme and really unnecessary but I still hold my opinion about Salman deserving all the words she called him.

If anything I feel bad for his family having to deal with the stress of all this without any fault of their own because Salman acted like an irresponsible asshole.
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 8 years ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChemistryMajor

Yeah the family name-calling was too extreme and really unnecessary but I still hold my opinion about Salman deserving all the words she called him.

And I don't have any problem with anything she called him or anyone else calls him for that matter..except for the "murderer"
I have been arguing this since I joined this forum..Lol
Manslaughter is the right word here
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

You see...wanted a criminal behind bars is not hatred, I want him too

What's hatred is when you tell me, if you still like Salman I'm like him
I'm criminal too, I'm inhuman and whatnots.
Let's all want him to go to jail, but don't question my abilities of being a good human
Don't try to force to hate him or else I'm a horrible person
That's hatred, you despise him so much that you wanna everyone else to do the same..

It's matter of choice and it doesn't make one better than the other.

That I can agree with. If you still like Salman that's fine. It's a matter of choice like you said. 

What I do have a problem with is SOME (am not generalizing here and I know you are not one of them Kifu) fans calling everyone blind haters just because they want Salman to pay for his crimes. Wanting Salman in jail for his crimes is our choice as well NOT our hatred. 

What I do have a problem with is SOME fans *read rhino* saying shit like why should I give a damn about losers sleeping on footpaths and etc. So now the worth of a life is going to be measured by how rich or how poor someone is? 

What I do have a problem with is SOME fans trying to diminish/decrease/downsize (for the lack of a better word) this whole incident. 

What I do have a problem with is SOME fans saying stuff like he should be spared because it was unintentional. FYI it was not unintentional. He willingly got behind the wheel knowing that he was drunk. 

What I do have a problem with is SOME fans defending him by saying that he should be spared because if other powerful people haven't paid for their crimes then why should Salman? That really is NOT a valid justification. Justice has to start somewhere and if it starts with Salman then so be it (though I doubt that's going to happen).

Edit: And you are right. It's not murder it's manslaughter.  

Edited by AvadaKedavra - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: AvadaKedavra

Oh yeah. Wanting a criminal who murdered people in jail is all about blind hatred. It's not at all about the fact that we sympathize with the victims and their family and would like to see them getting justice. We are all inhumane, barbaric, blind-haters ðŸ¥±ðŸ¤ªðŸ¥± 

Well, you just came and don't know what has been going on for the e past few days. Who said fans don't want Salman behind bars? They have been saying this from the day one when the virdict day was out. But fans are keep being bashed and called all sort of names like bhaitards, morons, lullo, retards, criminals, etc and they wish us all and our family to come under Salman's car or in some comments, any car. All this because? Because they want us to become his haters all of the sudden and boycott his movies. What a stupid reason. They are keep forcing us to become his haters. Who does such stupid thing? And if not, they are keep bashing us. 
How inhuman can they be to wish us and our families to come under car?? 

So yes, they are blind haters and being inhuman and that too to the extreme all because they want fans to become haters. And many of them aren't even about justice, but they hate him and using this as an exuse. 

Meanwhile, they call all other actors, who have visited him family, as criminals but they will never boycott their movies like they want fans to do with Salman's movies. 
Also them and having sympathy for the victims? Lol, the victims are keep saying they want compensation and not jail, but they want Salman in jail to set example or because they hate him and using this as an excuse to bash him. 

Why do they have to get personal with fans and call all sort of names and wish them to die or get injured or bring their families?? Also fans didn't become personal with them at all. Its just since yesrerday and today, we started speaking after keep getting bashed. They were too angry over some 2 idiots on tweeter like some Farah and Abhijeet. So they started bashing fans and started wishing us for misery because of their own anger or what they thought as industry supporting salman. 
Edited by _Darling_ - 8 years ago
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _Darling_

Well, you just came and don't know what has been going on for the e past few days. Who said fans don't want Salman behind bars? They have been saying this from the day one when the virdict day was out. But fans are keep being bashed and called all sort of names like bhaitards, morons, lullo, retards, criminals, etc and they wish us all and our family to come under Salman's car or in some comments, any car. All this because? Because they want us to become his haters all of the sudden and boycott his movies. What a stupid reason. They are keep forcing us to become his haters. Who does such stupid thing? And if not, they are keep bashing us. 
How inhuman can they be to wish us and our families to come under car?? 

So yes, they are blind haters and being inhuman and that too to the extreme all because they want fans to become haters. And many of them aren't even about justice, but they hate him and using this as an exuse. 

Meanwhile, they call all other actors, who have visited him family, as criminals but they will never boycott their movies like they want fans to do with Salman's movies. 
Also them and having sympathy for the victims? Lol, the victims are keep saying they want compensation and not jail, but they want Salman in jail to set example or because they hate him and using this as an excuse to bash him. 

Why do they have to get personal with fans and call all sort of names and wish them to die or get injured or bring their families??

You know what Madz (this is Shikha btw). You are really riled up right now and I actually don't feel like writing another essay. And I might have just come back to the forum today but I have read a few threads and from what I have noticed MOST people want him in jail because of his crimes NOT because of some petty hatred. And I fall under the same category. But I agree with you that wishing fans to die is inexcusable. 

You know what Madz (this is Shikha btw). You are really riled up right now and I actually don't feel like writing another essay. And I might have just come back to the forum today but I have read a few threads and from what I have noticed MOST people want him in jail because of his crimes NOT because of some petty hatred. And I fall under the same category. But I agree with you that wishing fans to die is inexcusable. 

I know you are Shikha. From what I see, the way they are analyzing his body language, what sort of clothes he wears, his expressions, not caring about victims, and then bashing fand as well just seem many of them just hate him for the sake of it. At least, thats how it seems.  Also because I never participated in Salman bashing thread before this verdict, but he has been always bashed like this before this verdict for years even though his cases weren't involved at that time. So many threads used to be about him and when members didn't have anything to bash him for, they would bring his cases. If this bashing was just because of justice, he wouldnt be the one always bashed in this forum the most along Kat. So it's not my fault if I think they are doing it because if their hate which I know many are. Not all but many do  

Anyway, I can understand you don't want to write essay. So it's fine. 😆
Edited by _Darling_ - 8 years ago
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

That I can agree with. If you still like Salman that's fine. It's a matter of choice like you said.

What I do have a problem with is SOME (am not generalizing here and I know you are not one of them Kifu) fans calling everyone blind haters just because they want Salman to pay for his crimes. Wanting Salman in jail for his crimes is our choice as well NOT our hatred.

What I do have a problem with is SOME fans *read rhino* saying shit like why should I give a damn about losers sleeping on footpaths and etc. So now the worth of a life is going to be measured by how rich or how poor someone is?

What I do have a problem with is SOME fans trying to diminish/decrease/downsize (for the lack of a better word) this whole incident.

What I do have a problem with is SOME fans saying stuff like he should be spared because it was unintentional. FYI it was not unintentional. He willingly got behind the wheel knowing that he was drunk.

What I do have a problem with is SOME fans defending him by saying that he should be spared because if other powerful people haven't paid for their crimes then why should Salman? That really is NOT a valid justification. Justice has to start somewhere and if it starts with Salman then so be it (though I doubt that's going to happen).

Edit: And you are right. It's not murder it's manslaughter.

I agree
Salman shldnt be free for all the reasons you mentioned..
I'm absolutely against the whole, others got away with much worse crimes..
That's not an excuse and it's sure not a good reason to let convicted criminal walk away..
Not even doing charity and being giving person shld be a reason for him to be set free
There's no excuse here, let Salman go to jail and serve his time..

But my problem is despite agreeing all of these
I'm still being judged if I express myself, and say something like
I'm sad abt him going to jail, or I feel for him and his family
People automatically assume I'm inhuman,
I have no sympathy for the victim and his family..
I have no respect for the victim
Why is that??
Can't I like Salman and sympathize with the victim and his family??
It's like it's against the law of humanity to like Salman and be a good human like everyone else..

Yes Rihno's comments was the worst anyone can come up with..
But not every Salman agrees with his views..

P.S by me and you, I don't mean literally me n you
It's general :)
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lol she went all out brutal. Some parts could've been expressed better but I'm sure she touched a nerve of Bhai's blind fanatics (evident by the comments here).😆

They'll ruthlessly abuse her.