Shame on you Salman Khan, says author Sreemoyee Piu Kundu in her open - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
This just gets more hilarious, so the respected lady wrote a few harsh but bitter truths about Lallu and his family, and all of a sudden, fans have suddenly regained their lost sensitivity! πŸ˜†

It's rather telling that we have fans who are more outraged over a few home truths being spoken about Lallu et al, than over him killing a human being, lying about it for 13 years, manipulating evidence and witnesses, refusing to even acknowledge his fault, and that's not mentioning the other half a dozen pending cases against him. πŸ˜†

And do yourself a favour, drop the "oh it was a mistake!", if it was a mistake, then bloody own up to it!. 🀑
Not that I don't want Salman to get punished. but just imagine he gets free or it gets easy for him, it will be funny to see his haters face including this b***h. πŸ˜† I am now glad he got bail, deal with it blind haters!! πŸ˜›

The member is warned NOT to use derogatory & Offensive words while expressing opinion. Maintain civility in language.

BWF-DT

Edited by realitybites - 8 years ago
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Heisenberg.

So let me get this straight...

1.  Drunkard - check

2.  Animal killer - check

3.  Hit and run killer - check

4.  Woman beater - check

5.  Intellectually depraved - check

6.  Son of a rich - check

7.  Father who cheated - check

8.  Failed siblings who freeload off him - check

9.  Bollywood industry and fans who bumlick him - check

,,,,,and the response to these truths and facts are...

1.  An attention wh**e

2.  Ugly prostitute

3.  Article is utter trash

4.  Shame on her

5.  My 5 year old <insert relative> could do a better job

hahahahahahahahaha  🀣🀣... she layeth the smackdown on Lallu bhai good and hard, love seeing all Lallu fans getting all wound up. 🀣

hahaha, awesome post!

Originally posted by: KillerWarrior

You are innocent bhai.
Bhai please reply once bhai.
Bhai I love you bhai.
Bhai please run over my family bhai

🀣 🀣 🀣

bhaitards πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: KillerWarrior

The most heinous crime is killing an innocent

oh the irony πŸ˜†

its really funny the way lallu fans are defending him. It was just a mistake, so what if someone died, just a mistake man. We're gonna go watch his movies even more and let him make crores, so what if we're supporting him and his lifestyle, its cool bro πŸ˜‰

ghor kalyug 😲
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: briahna

lol.. .footpath sleepers are not spared in this case, you think others will. 
where are we going to draw the line about who is getting insulted.

first of all accident is done by salman...not his family...if you want to point finger...point it at salman ONLY not his family...he is the culprit...not his family...salim khan's personal life has nothing to do with salman's case...people are insulting footpath sleeper..its their cheap mentality that disgust me...i have no comments on it...they are still talking abt the case...not insulting foothpath families personal lives...love life...re-marriage...whether its salman or victims...you have to write abt them...focus on them only...on the case...don't bring in their families and insult their parents...spouses...siblings

whether you are a unintentional culprit...ordinary citizen or victim...you would not like to hear insult of your parents...spouses...siblings and kids...
Edited by Mages - 8 years ago
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bad publicity is still publicity. 
everyone is showering attention on Salman. 

He is trending. 

He ain't going to jail and all this publicity I feel is helping him.

Keeping him in the lime light till his movies release.

Sure there will be a lot of HoopLah over  films when they do.

Originally posted by: -KittyKaPaa-

u makng dem cry more. evil,i like☺️

πŸ˜†
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Heisenberg.

It's rather telling that we have fans who are more outraged over a few home truths being spoken about Lallu et al, than over him killing a human being, lying about it for 13 years, manipulating evidence and witnesses, refusing to even acknowledge his fault, and that's not mentioning the other half a dozen pending cases against him. πŸ˜†

And do yourself a favour, drop the "oh it was a mistake!", if it was a mistake, then bloody own up to it!. 🀑

+Infinity
Basilisk thumbnail
Oh yeah. Wanting a criminal who killed people in jail is all about blind hatred. It's not at all about the fact that we sympathize with the victims and their family and would like to see them getting justice. We are all inhumane, barbaric, blind-haters πŸ₯±πŸ€ͺπŸ₯± 
Edited by AvadaKedavra - 8 years ago
Basilisk thumbnail
Originally posted by: erikalui

Shame on me for reading such an abusive letter πŸ€’πŸ˜†

Salman committed a crime and I agree with that but there's no point in such people to abuse him and lower their standard πŸ˜• They are probably stooping lower than him as well πŸ₯±

Are you for real? There is nothing lower than taking a life, misleading the law for thirteen freaking years and not even showing any remorse! All this and they can't handle one letter which had nothing but bitter truths in it. πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: AvadaKedavra

Oh yeah. Wanting a criminal who murdered people in jail is all about blind hatred. It's not at all about the fact that we sympathize with the victims and their family and would like to see them getting justice. We are all inhumane, barbaric, blind-hatersπŸ₯±πŸ€ͺπŸ₯±

You see...wanted a criminal behind bars is not hatred, I want him too

What's hatred is when you tell me, if you still like Salman I'm like him
I'm criminal too, I'm inhuman and whatnots.
Let's all want him to go to jail, but don't question my abilities of being a good human
Don't try to force to hate him or else I'm a horrible person
That's hatred, you despise him so much that you wanna everyone else to do the same..

It's matter of choice and it doesn't make one better than the other.Edited by BeinCumberbitch - 8 years ago