Shame on you Salman Khan, says author Sreemoyee Piu Kundu in her open - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Okay. From now on I am actually going to cinema and pay for Salman Khan movies with all my friends rather than watching at home on dvd alone! Can't wait! 
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: briahna

Helen is a mistress. Salman's father cheated on his mum. ek chor ko chor nahi kahoge toh kya kahoge.

At one point we preach women empowerment and at another we are way too quick to use these terms for them

That is nothing new for bollywood. That way even dimple is a mistress to sunny deol and so many more shall be..but is it fair to call them by these degrading terms? If helen got involved with a married man..so salim also indulged in infidelity..why no degrading terms for him?

I find it highly inappropriate. She could have spoken about salman only without name calling another woman 
Originally posted by: Saraa.

Not surprised at all when I see some bolly forum members supporting this letter! She used some pathetic words! 

I challenge her to write this same letter on those politicians and business mens who had raped and murder so many people! Please please do that day I will admit that this woman have guts! 

Oh, they will never do. They are cowards, and she's such a bitch. Bringing his family and accusing him with everything she can get!! 
As for the Members, why cares about them. They don't even care about the victims, and instead want millions to get dead and/or injured as well. 
Edited by _Darling_ - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: _Darling_

Okay. From now on I am actually going to cinema and pay for Salman Khan movies with all my friends rather than watching at home on dvd alone! Can't wait! 

You are innocent bhai.
Bhai please reply once bhai.
Bhai I love you bhai.
Bhai please run over my family bhai

The most heinous crime is killing an innocent

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _Darling_

Oh, they will never do. They are cowards, and she's such a bitch. Bringing his family and accusing him with everything she can get!! 
As for the Members, why cares about them. They don't even care about the victims, and instead want millions to get dead and/or injured as well. 

Damn all these people like kiran bedi ect. when they speak, i am sorry but I can't help but laugh😆 That bitch shouldn't even be speaking.

As far as this woman is concern then there is something wrong with her for sure! She needs to go see the doctor and get the mental check up done. I am sorry I might sound like an horrible human being but when such extremists write such stuff, I can't help it.

Because you know what such f**king people have no freaking guts to write same thing on murderers and rapists. 

I don't give damn about the members. its really easy to bash salman khan using their laptops but not one of them have guts to actually contribute and help the victims in some way. 
Ooolalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

It has only proved to us that these "members" aren't worth quoting now onwards... ðŸ˜ƒ 

throw bones ðŸ˜† 

Please don't waste your time by quoting them. Its useless. 

I always wanted to go to Indian cinema, but Couldn't go as every time we, friends, wanted, our plan wouldn't work out for some reason, and I don't want to go alone. ðŸ˜† But if we can take time to go to American movies, then I am sure we can make a time for Salman movies as they like him too. It will be so much fun there. 

Can't wait for BB! 
Ooolalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: KillerWarrior

The most heinous crime is killing an innocent

The most heinous crime is to kill innocent. However Salman didnt planned this accident. It happened due to his stupid mistakes. Yes He is trying to save himself but then hey we all would do the same. It makes us humans. Just because he doesnt want to go to jail doesnt mean he's a monster, inhumane or don't regret for what he did. He does and its quite evident by all his charity work and his help toward people. 

Not saying he shouldn't be punished but calling him inhumane and monster is ridiculous 

Actually this post itself shows that he regrets for what he did every single moment! 
Edited by Saraa. - 8 years ago