Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Dragging his family, friends, fans is the most ridiculous thing this writer has done. The author calls herself a professional writer. WOW even a two year kid can do better job than this so called professional person. 
The guy has done wrong and should pay for it but this is RIDICULOUS! If someone has lost his life because of salman then many people had survived because of him. His one mistake does NOT define him! I am sure the forum people and such extremists would hate to admit this but salman has done a lot for people. 

Not saying that because of his good deeds, he shouldn't pay for his mistake but such extreme remarks and open letters are ridiculous. 

Shame on such people. They don't care about those poor victims but only want attention. Because if they truly cared about those victims then they would had done something or the other for them instead of writing such ridiculous open letters.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Keeping salman aside..she has absolutely no right to degrade a woman by calling her a mistress openly..really really inappropriate and disgusting 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
WOW...this woman has more GUTS than all the losers of BW combined👍🏼
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Keeping salman aside..she has absolutely no right to degrade a woman by calling her a mistress openly..really really inappropriate and disgusting 

Exactly...this is nothing to do with salman...but a professional writers don't use such disgusting words to degrade another women...a mother...parents...siblings...the letter itself is a joke with such words
briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Helen is a mistress. Salman's father cheated on his mum. ek chor ko chor nahi kahoge toh kya kahoge.

Salman is so generous for giving these 2 rupees people 2 minutes of fame non-stop 

🤣🤣 

2 rupees people and their 2 rupees articles which are not even worth 1 rupee

😆

#SalmanKhanDonates2MinutesOfFame
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Not surprised at all when I see some bolly forum members supporting this letter! She used some pathetic words! 
I challenge her to write this same letter on those politicians and business mens who had raped and murder so many people! Please please do that day I will admit that this woman have guts! 

So Priyanka chopra is a mistress... i see 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: briahna

Helen is a mistress. Salman's father cheated on his mum. ek chor ko chor nahi kahoge toh kya kahoge.

its a personal life...one should not degrade it openly to the whole world...salim khan's personal life has nothing to do with salman's case...insulting his siblings has nothing to do with salman's case...

I agree...the whole world knows abt salim khan affair..but that doesn't mean it needs to be drag into legal procedures...its has nothing to do with it
Edited by Mages - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Saraa.

Not surprised at all when I see some bolly forum members supporting this letter! She used some pathetic words! 

I challenge her to write this same letter on those politicians and business mens who had raped and murder so many people! Please please do that day I will admit that this woman have guts! 

It has only proved to us that these "members" aren't worth quoting now onwards... 😃 

throw bones 😆