Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

briahna thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i was watching that arnab's times panel debate...100% of salman bhakts believe that their bhai has killed an innocent, actually now they all agreee. 
yet they are there to defend him with ...oh he is a good human, done lots of charity work, and here is the latest one pathetic argument from these losers, like little kids...
how come others got 1 yr term for running over and our bhai is getting 5 yrs.

most pathetic bunch of assoles i have ever seen!

i really wonder what salman has to say to this...seeing that 100% of his chamchaas know that he fkkking lying that he didn't do it. 

what a coward, shameless ass this guy is.

@topic...good one...keep them coming!
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wish Sreemoyee Piu Kundu writes the same kind of article or statement on the corrupt leaders of the country who rapes girls, steal money, using their power to shut people's mouth, etc...
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: briahna

i was watching that arnab's times panel debate...100% of salman bhakts believe that their bhai has killed an innocent, actually now they all agreee. 

yet they are there to defend him with ...oh he is a good human, done lots of charity work, and here is the latest one pathetic argument from these losers, like little kids...
how come others got 1 yr term for running over and our bhai is getting 5 yrs.

most pathetic bunch of assoles i have ever seen!

i really wonder what salman has to say to this...seeing that 100% of his chamchaas know that he fkkking lying that he didn't do it. 

what a coward, shameless ass this guy is.

@topic...good one...keep them coming!

One of the Salman fans got in to an argument with me that, Common "he killed just one person" or some bull crap like that.. This really was heights of in-sensitiveness, i could not stand such a disgraceful comment or have ever listened to such crap in my enter life... So what if its one person, isn't that a life he has snatched away.. I was wishing for a life-long imprisonment for him, atleast the society can stay at peace from such criminals. 
Edited by CocoChanel - 8 years ago
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Shame on me for reading such an abusive letter πŸ€’πŸ˜†
Salman committed a crime and I agree with that but there's no point in such people to abuse him and lower their standard πŸ˜• They are probably stooping lower than him as well πŸ₯±
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: OrganizedChaos

Dingle hopper,

When you know for sure he is a criminal and is leveraging the loopholes in the law system to escape jail, I don't think as a responsible citizen one would overlook all this and be plain selfish and give "entertainment" as an excuse for letting him have a career which helps him buy off people who will ensure he stays away from jail forever.

Well, thats your opinion, I cant really argue about that. But I still think boycotting his films just to make sure he doesnt have any money to bribe his way out of jail is not the right way of approaching the issue. The entertainment industry and Law are two separate sectors and I feel its best to treat them separately.

Cinema is legal, so I dont think anyone who goes and sees Bhai's films is breaching the law in any way. Yes, its more of a thing of morality. But then again everyone has their own sets of morals. For me I dont see anything wrong with going and watching Bhai's films. You do, thats ok. But neither of us are wrong here from a strictly legal point of view.
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Fiery-Phoenix

LOL its hilarious how much it bothers everyone for his crappy movies to make tones of money or the fact that he has a loyal fan base πŸ˜† 

Great she didn't wanna mince the words and she might as well have added few more Cs and Fs for all I care, but it was disgusting to see her drag and bash the entire family in her pathetic ranting. Very low blow if she really is a credible author. If such extreme opinion is being applauded, I guess no difference between morbid fangirls and  the morbid extremists. Both side should just go and take a long cold shower πŸ˜†

+100

Dragging India, fans, his family and whatnot into the letter and the use of the words against them is beyond disgusting.

Even a bigger face-palm to the people going gaga over it. On one hand they bash the fans for the same thing and than lap this crap up at the same time. Shocking double standards.

And to think that she is a professional writer.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† My five year old cousin could do a better job that this.
So let me get this straight...

1.  Drunkard - check

2.  Animal killer - check

3.  Hit and run killer - check

4.  Woman beater - check

5.  Intellectually depraved - check

6.  Son of a rich - check

7.  Father who cheated - check

8.  Failed siblings who freeload off him - check

9.  Bollywood industry and fans who bumlick him - check

,,,,,and the response to these truths and facts are...

1.  An attention wh**e

2.  Ugly prostitute

3.  Article is utter trash

4.  Shame on her

5.  My 5 year old <insert relative> could do a better job

hahahahahahahahaha  🀣🀣... she layeth the smackdown on Lallu bhai good and hard, love seeing all Lallu fans getting all wound up. 🀣

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Heisenberg.

1.  Drunkard - check

4.  Woman beater - check

1.  An attention wh**e

2.  Ugly prostitute

4.  Shame on her

hahahahahahahahaha  🀣🀣... she layeth the smackdown on Lallu bhai good and hard, love seeing all Lallu fans getting all wound up. 🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Heisenberg.

1.  Drunkard - check

4.  Woman beater - check

1.  An attention wh**e

2.  Ugly prostitute

4.  Shame on her

PREACH!
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Arsal-

+100

Dragging India, fans, his family and whatnot into the letter and the use of the words against them is beyond disgusting.

Even a bigger face-palm to the people going gaga over it. On one hand they bash the fans for the same thing and than lap this crap up at the same time. Shocking double standards.

And to think that she is a professional writer.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† My five year old cousin could do a better job that this.

There's nothing wrong in what she said/stated.. She was just stating some bitter facts, which fans are obviously going to disagree too. But that obviously doesn't take away the fact that she is a good writer. That is obviously a biased judgement you are trying to make.