Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm hoping it is not a bail for a lifetime. I so agree with this article if he gets bail...this is ridiculous

Originally posted by: CocoChanel

For all your Being Human bhaigiri and your adopted sister, you are just a miserable drunk, animal hunting, woman beating, drugged out, intellectually depraved, law abusing son of a rich and famous father who cheated on his wife and now lives with his wife, and mistress. Lacking the basic moral courage to call his spoilt son a criminal. A bunch of failed siblings all living off Salman's reflected glory. 

This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+++++++++++++++1
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dingle_hopper

Yes,  Salman is a criminal, murderer and abuser, the list goes on, and he should be punished for his crimes. But I dont get why we as audiences should take the responsibility of not buying tickets for his films. The government and judiciary system sucks, nd thats why rich folks like Sallu get away with killing. But why should audiences who go watch his films be shamed like this??. They are going there for entertainment, and they are paying for it. People are contributing to Salman's the star's income who is providing us with entertainment, this has got nothing to do with Salman being a criminal.

Dingle hopper,

When you know for sure he is a criminal and is leveraging the loopholes in the law system to escape jail, I don't think as a responsible citizen one would overlook all this and be plain selfish and give "entertainment" as an excuse for letting him have a career which helps him buy off people who will ensure he stays away from jail forever.
aish. thumbnail
I'm already feeling bad for her. The hate that she's going to receive from some retards for just stating the truth..
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CocoChanel

This is the true standard of a Salman Khan (assuming that you are one by your insensitive/judgmental comment). Just like their idol, they haven't learnt to respect a women either. "jaisa raja waisi praja"...

D'doh! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You ain't seen nothing yet. You should see the tweets of some real Bhaitards. πŸ€’

Rhino has got nothing on them. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Woww,, what a kick ass letter, She did not mince her words,,

Edited by soulspirit - 8 years ago
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Arsal-

The article or the letter to be precise is utter trash.

Using 20 cuss words in two paragraphs with little to no material at all doesn't make it hard-hitting or impressive.

And to think that she is a writer.πŸ˜†

Those 20 cuss words  are  suitable to what Bhai actually is and what he does with ppl around him..
Edited by soulspirit - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: oblivious.

I'm already feeling bad for her. The hate that she's going to receive from some retards for just stating the truth..

For God's sake, stop using the word 'retard' so easily. It is not supposed to be used as an insult. 
LOL its hilarious how much it bothers everyone for his crappy movies to make tones of money or the fact that he has a loyal fan base πŸ˜† 

Great she didn't wanna mince the words and she might as well have added few more Cs and Fs for all I care, but it was disgusting to see her drag and bash the entire family in her pathetic ranting. Very low blow if she really is a credible author. If such extreme opinion is being applauded, I guess no difference between morbid fangirls and  the morbid extremists. Both side should just go and take a long cold shower πŸ˜†
Edited by Fiery-Phoenix - 8 years ago
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No respect left for Salman πŸ€’