Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shame on you Salman Khan, says author Sreemoyee Piu Kundu in her open

Pharma3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Shame on you Salman Khan, says author Sreemoyee Piu Kundu in her open letter!

Sat, May 9, 2015 3:54pm IST by Rashma Shetty Bali
SHARES
  • Facebook share
  • Twitter share
  • Share on Google+
  • Share on Whatsapp
Shame on you Salman Khan, says author Sreemoyee Piu Kundu in her open letter!
Yogen Shah/Facebook

Last night when Salman Khan thanked his innumerable supporters on Facebook it was crazy how fans not just celebrated the bail, but also wasted no time in responding to the actor. But not everybody was happy with HC's decision to let the actor free after the Session Court's conviction order. Here's the author of You've Got The Wrong Girl take on the actor and his court case...

Salman Khans family, friends and fans are hailing the actor's bail. But author, Sreemoyee Piu Kundu has minced no words as she expressed her anger and disgust after the Bombay High Court dismissed the actor's five year sentence. In an open letter on Facebook, the writer who's best known for her recent work, Faraway Music, Sita's Curse has called Salman Khan - law abusing son of a rich', woman beating', miserable drunk'! Kundu's anger is not just directed at Salman who she openly shames in this letter, but also at Indian judiciary, lawyer Harsh Salve, the actors sea of supporters and the Bollywood-wallahs who walked in huge numbers at the actor's Galaxy Apartment in Bandra.

Here read Sreemoyee's open letter...

"Just when you are impressed with justice in this country. You are bound to be disappointed. Shame on you Salman Khan. For all your Being Human bhaigiri and your adopted sister, you are just a miserable drunk, animal hunting, woman beating, drugged out, intellectually depraved, law abusing son of a rich and famous father who cheated on his wife and now lives with his wife, and mistress. Lacking the basic moral courage to call his spoilt son a criminal. A bunch of failed siblings all living off Salman's reflected glory. And for the stars, socialites and fans supporting this giant asshole who should get nothing less than his full term of ten years in jail, if not more, you deserve this shithole of a nation - scams, crooks and corruption at every level.

Shame on you Harsh Salve. Selling your soul time and again, to callous celebs who wield political power and huge monetary influence, instead of using your fancy legal degree to help those in need - yes, I mean men and women and children living on the streets. For defending another crook who for the last 12 years has bas***dised the system, being arrogant enough to miss most of his hearings, trying to use false witnesses and involve his poor driver Ashok Singh, buying out his loyalty.Shame on you prosecution and Mumbai police - for not dragging back singer Kamal Khan, another giant loser with an accent, who was sitting behind Khan when he drove over the innocent pavement dwellers. How is he even allowed to leave this country when he's a key material witness? Shame on you Bollywood producers and directors, lining up outside the Khan residence as if there is a condolence meeting in session, ass-licking an aging star who will help you get rid of your ill begotten wealth and substandard scripts - catering to a bunch of losers who watch this trash, year, after year, after year. Earning you another 100 crores of black money borrowed from Dawood, or some other Bhai, based in Dubai, in all probability.

Shame India. These are your Heroes.

This is your judiciary.

This is your real face.

And do yourselves a favor, screw the charity theory. The he's got a heart of gold. The million examples of how Salman Khan helps people in need. It doesn't count when you drive drunk. Shoot a black buck. Bash up and abuse the women you love. And bribe your way to freedom after killing a man. Feeling sorry doesn't justify what you did, or make your guilt any less.

You don't know Salman Khan personally, you just watch his films!

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/shame-on-you-salman-khan-says-author-sreemoyee-piu-kundu-in-her-open-letter/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pharma3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Salman Khan 2002 hit and run case: Kamaal Khan's statement says the actor was driving!

Sat, May 9, 2015 2:05pm IST by kiran kaur
SHARES
  • Facebook share
  • Twitter share
  • Share on Google+
  • Share on Whatsapp
Salman Khan 2002 hit and run case: Kamaal Khan's statement says the actor was driving!
Indian Express

Read the full statement of singer Kamaal, who was with the Bajrangi Bhaijaan actor at the time of the accident

On May 6, Salman Khan was sentenced to 5 years of imprisonment by the Mumbai Sessions Court after he was convicted of all charges against him in the 2002 hit and run case. The actor then appealed against the verdict to the Bombay High Court which suspended the sentence and granted him bail.

While Salman's lawyers have been arguing that he wasn't driving at the time of the accident, the statement of singer Kamaal Khan might change things for the actor. In his statement, Kamaal, who was in the car with Salman when the incident occurred, said that Salman was, in fact behind the wheel.

Here's the full statement that was obtained by a leading daily...

"Kamaal Khan Mohammed Abdul Khan, age: 33, profession: singer, address: 902, Parshuram Puriya Tower, Yamuna Nagar, Oshiwara, Andheri (West), Mumbai - 52.

I stay at this address since June 2002. I have purchased the flat from the previous owner. I reside in the United Kingdom, where my mother and brother live. I am a British citizen while my parents are Indians. I work as a singer and I come to India for recording songs in Hindi films. I have a visa up to 2003. My passport is British.

I want to state that actor Salman Khan is known to me since 1998. He is a resident of Galaxy Apartments, BJ Road, Bandra (West). I also personally know Salman's father Salim and his other family members.

On the night of September 27, 2002, I went to meet Salman at his residence and we planned to have dinner outside. Salman, his bodyguard and I went out in a Land Cruiser to Rain Hotel at Juhu. His brother Sohail and his bodyguard came in a different vehicle. We had reached the hotel around 11pm and it was very crowded.

Salman, Sohail and I had snacks at the service counter. After about an hour or two, we left for JW Marriott Hotel in the white Land Cruiser. After spending some time there, we left.

Salman sat to drive the vehicle, while his bodyguard sat next to him. I was behind the driver's seat.

An employee of the hotel came up to us to say good night. Salman asked him, "How many of you work here?" When the man replied five, Salman asked me to give him a tip of Rs500.

Salman was driving and we started to head to his house. We were heading from St Andrew's Road to Hill Road. While taking a right turn, Salman lost control of the car and it went on the steps of a building and crashed into a shutter. I heard shouts and people gathered around the car. The crowd was shouting "Salman come out". Some were trying to help the injured. When we got down, people pushed us. Salman's bodyguard told the people he was a policeman, which calmed down the crowd.

In the chaos, my Sony mobile phone fell down. I went running to Salman's house. I told the watchman to call Sohail as Salman's vehicle had met with an accident.

After I informed Sohail, I sat down in the watchman's chair for a while. Later, I left for my home, and then for Lonavla."

HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I didn't know even Kamaal Khan reported the truth in his statement? ðŸ˜²

Salman Burey Waqt Main Kaam Aayega. Khoob Butter Lagao BC. Khud ke Dam pe Kuch Karna nhi hai. 🥱
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
And the open letter from the author, she nailed it, plain and simple. 

I am glad with the attention this is getting. Common folk who forget easily need to be reminded that when you are buying a ticket of his film, you are directly paying for his living expenses, also the same money is used to pay off elite laywers who fight to save his criminal ass. So they are indirectly contributing too.
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She is jealous. She should consider Sallu's numerous charitable work before spewing a venom. IMO, charity easily trumps any crime.
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
That open letter was really rough. They weren't kidding when they said she didn't mince any words. While some choices of words she used made me cringe a little, overall I cannot disagree with the main point she's making.
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww I respect this lady whoever she is for her honest statements!! Now some ass-lickers of Sallu retard and some morbid fan girls of this bhaitard are going to abuse her like no tomorrow..
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 For all your Being Human bhaigiri and your adopted sister, you are just a miserable drunk, animal hunting, woman beating, drugged out, intellectually depraved, law abusing son of a rich and famous father who cheated on his wife and now lives with his wife, and mistress. Lacking the basic moral courage to call his spoilt son a criminal. A bunch of failed siblings all living off Salman's reflected glory. 

This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: OrganizedChaos

And the open letter from the author, she nailed it, plain and simple. 

I am glad with the attention this is getting. Common folk who forget easily need to be reminded that when you are buying a ticket of his film, you are directly paying for his living expenses, also the same money is used to pay off elite laywers who fight to save his criminal ass. So they are indirectly contributing too.

Yes,  Salman is a criminal, murderer and abuser, the list goes on, and he should be punished for his crimes. But I dont get why we as audiences should take the responsibility of not buying tickets for his films. The government and judiciary system sucks, nd thats why rich folks like Sallu get away with killing. But why should audiences who go watch his films be shamed like this??. They are going there for entertainment, and they are paying for it. People are contributing to Salman's the star's income who is providing us with entertainment, this has got nothing to do with Salman being a criminal.