Shastri Sisters

an episode with a little bit of everybody

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Cvs did it again!!! Hame mila bhabhaji ka thullu!! No Anu rajat shopping.only random rajju scenes. One rajju packing minty's gift, two rajju searching for gift after kaajal hides it. 

Well not great scenes but then it is rajat and we will watch whatever we get of him. But rajju was looking awesome in his blue kurta!! Droolworthy,!! 

Precap - again awesome rajju on the phone with Anu and getting upset when he hears that minty did not wait for him and sat for the pooja and anu worried. Again rajju looking awesome!!!

So girls if you are like me and are happy so,long as u get to see rajat then this episode is for u

Girls you have to see barthanwala apologising to aastha, you will get to see how a constipated person apologises

Then kaajal filling minty's ears against rajat and anu and minty falling for it ,kaajal is getting on my nerves. i am still not sure what her plan is

Well girls , a mixed episode but then I am waiting for Monday , to see more of rajju and anuraj

Edited by Radhika_r - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes radhu!!! i liked todays epi coz when i started getting irritaed and bugged rajat came to the rescue!!! i am left confused now???😕 what will happen next?? anyeay todays episode is sure a droolworthy one on rajju and a little bit of anuraj!!!😳 waiting for monday for the twists and turns!!!
hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kajaaal   minty and cvs i hate uuu 😡 😡 😡 Edited by hanii_0 - 8 years ago
hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrividhya

yes radhu!!! i liked todays epi coz when i started getting irritaed and bugged rajat came to the rescue!!! i am left confused now???😕 what will happen next?? anyeay todays episode is sure a droolworthy one on rajju and a little bit of anuraj!!!😳 waiting for monday for the twists and turns!!!

twist or turn ki wajah se anuraj me phir se bawaal na hojae 😕
Radhika_r thumbnail

yes radhu!!! i liked todays epi coz when i started getting irritaed and bugged rajat came to the rescue!!! i am left confucsed now???😕 what will happen next?? anyeay todays episode is sure a droolworthy one on rajju and a little bit of anuraj!!!😳 waiting for monday for the twists and turns!!!

shri minty and rajat's fight must escalate then only anuraj ghar chodenge yaar. pl understand and we want that na. shri we want anuraj alone for sometime time naa . so dekhte hai we are going in that direction. shri

shri congrats once again for your awards . so happy for you.
Edited by Radhika_r - 8 years ago
Radhika_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: hanii_0

twist or turn ki wajah se anuraj me phir se bawaal na hojae 😕

hani i think anuraj ka till kaajal leaves kuch nahi hoga bas ghar chod ke jayenge .bawaal will come after kaajal track i think
shrividhya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhika_r

shri minty and rajat's fight must escalate then only anuraj ghar chodenge yaar. pl understand and we want that na. shri we want anuraj alone for sometime time naa . so dekhte hai we are going in that direction. shri

shri congrats once again for your awards . so happy for you.

ok radhu!!! just coz anushka and rajat should reform their relation i want them to go out!!! tabhi minty ko sabak milage!!!😕
thank u so much radhu!!!!🤗 love u!!!!❤️
Radhika_r thumbnail

ok radhu!!! just coz anushka and rajat should reform their relation i want them to go out!!! tabhi minty ko sabak milage!!!😕

thank u so much radhu!!!!🤗 love u!!!!❤️

Shri , romance aayega only if they leave sareen house ,otherwise Anu will be always preoccupied, so let's see
shrividhya thumbnail

Shri , romance aayega only if they leave sareen house ,otherwise Anu will be always preoccupied, so let's see

haan radhu u r absolutely ryt!!!!😃 y dont these things come to my stupid mind!!😆
appuaks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Girls you have to see barthanwala apologising to aastha, you will get to see how a constipated person apologises

Then kaajal filling minty's ears against rajat and anu and minty falling for it ,kaajal is getting on my nerves. i am still not sure what her plan is

LOL!!! The part in blue cracked me up totally.

I think kaajal is getting Minty and Rajat divorced permanently. She will then start her pregnancy drama and claim that Neil "did" the deed when he was dead drunk and so can't remember it. Neil has already confessed to planning Devyani's attack so everybody will now believe that Neil can't remember anything and Kajal must be right. I think the plan is that Kajal will claim that ghar ka waaris...blah and cheat them of property...Leela hinted that this has also been done in the past...SS can then be called Savdhaan India...

Devyani looked super cute...very elfin lookinge...Neil will fall in love with her all over again...she looked plain gorgeous today..

And peeya actually did something for one scene and spoke more than two words...Hurrah!!