India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

an episode with a little bit of everybody

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Cvs did it again!!! Hame mila bhabhaji ka thullu!! No Anu rajat shopping.only random rajju scenes. One rajju packing minty's gift, two rajju searching for gift after kaajal hides it. 

Well not great scenes but then it is rajat and we will watch whatever we get of him. But rajju was looking awesome in his blue kurta!! Droolworthy,!! 

Precap - again awesome rajju on the phone with Anu and getting upset when he hears that minty did not wait for him and sat for the pooja and anu worried. Again rajju looking awesome!!!

So girls if you are like me and are happy so,long as u get to see rajat then this episode is for u

Girls you have to see barthanwala apologising to aastha, you will get to see how a constipated person apologises

Then kaajal filling minty's ears against rajat and anu and minty falling for it ,kaajal is getting on my nerves. i am still not sure what her plan is

Well girls , a mixed episode but then I am waiting for Monday , to see more of rajju and anuraj

Edited by Radhika_r - 09 May 2015 at 8:18am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

adisimiSanthoshleeLeelaloreAshakalyani_habiba_shrividhyaawida

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:21am | IP Logged
yes radhu!!! i liked todays epi coz when i started getting irritaed and bugged rajat came to the rescue!!! i am left confused now???Confused what will happen next??Ouch anyeay todays episode is sure a droolworthy one on rajju and a little bit of anuraj!!!Embarrassed waiting for monday for the twists and turns!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0_habiba_VJholicawida

hanii_0 IF-Dazzler
hanii_0
hanii_0

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:22am | IP Logged
kajaaal   minty and cvs i hate uuu Angry Angry Angry

Edited by hanii_0 - 09 May 2015 at 8:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_habiba_VJholic

hanii_0 IF-Dazzler
hanii_0
hanii_0

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrividhya

yes radhu!!! i liked todays epi coz when i started getting irritaed and bugged rajat came to the rescue!!! i am left confused now???Confused what will happen next??Ouch anyeay todays episode is sure a droolworthy one on rajju and a little bit of anuraj!!!Embarrassed waiting for monday for the twists and turns!!!
twist or turn ki wajah se anuraj me phir se bawaal na hojae Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_habiba_VJholicshrividhya

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:24am | IP Logged

yes radhu!!! i liked todays epi coz when i started getting irritaed and bugged rajat came to the rescue!!! i am left confucsed now???Confused what will happen next??Ouch anyeay todays episode is sure a droolworthy one on rajju and a little bit of anuraj!!!Embarrassed waiting for monday for the twists and turns!!!

shri minty and rajat's fight must escalate then only anuraj ghar chodenge yaar. pl understand and we want that na. shri we want anuraj alone for sometime time naa . so dekhte hai we are going in that direction. shri

shri congrats once again for your awards . so happy for you.

Edited by Radhika_r - 09 May 2015 at 8:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adisimi_habiba_shrividhya

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hanii_0

twist or turn ki wajah se anuraj me phir se bawaal na hojae Confused

hani i think anuraj ka till kaajal leaves kuch nahi hoga bas ghar chod ke jayenge .bawaal will come after kaajal track i think
shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika_r

yes radhu!!! i liked todays epi coz when i started getting irritaed and bugged rajat came to the rescue!!! i am left confucsed now???Confused what will happen next??Ouch anyeay todays episode is sure a droolworthy one on rajju and a little bit of anuraj!!!Embarrassed waiting for monday for the twists and turns!!!

shri minty and rajat's fight must escalate then only anuraj ghar chodenge yaar. pl understand and we want that na. shri we want anuraj alone for sometime time naa . so dekhte hai we are going in that direction. shri

ok radhu!!! just coz anushka and rajat should reform their relation i want them to go out!!! tabhi minty ko sabak milage!!!Confused
thank u so much radhu!!!!Hug love u!!!!Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0VJholic

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Radhika_r

ok radhu!!! just coz anushka and rajat should reform their relation i want them to go out!!! tabhi minty ko sabak milage!!!Confused
thank u so much radhu!!!!Hug love u!!!!Heart

Shri , romance aayega only if they leave sareen house ,otherwise Anu will be always preoccupied, so let's see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shrividhya

Go to top