whiteprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMAN
 AFTER A LOOONG TIME
HAI FRIENDS I AM HERE AGAIN TO WRITE STORIES WITH PRAJA
I KNOW THAT I AM NOT ACTIVE FOR SOOOMANY MONTHS AS MY EXAMS WERE GOING ON BUT STILL I USED TO READ THE UPDATES WHEN I GET TIME NOW MY HOLIDAYS ARE THERE SO HERE I AM WITH A NEW UPDATE TO TORTURE YOU GUYS
PROLOGUE:
       THIS STORY IS NOT ONLY ABOUT PRAJA[FAISAL-ROSHNI] BUT ALSO ONE MORE PASSIONATE COUPLE AS PRAJA WHO WILL HELP PRAJA TO EXTREME LEVEL

ONLY THIS MUCH PRECAP FOR NOW AS I HAVE NOT WRITTEN FOR LONG TIME I DONT KNOW WHETHER YOU GUYS WILL SUPPORT ME STILL OR NOT
BUT STILL WITH HOPE,PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT ON THIS
AND AS SOON AS PEOPLE REPLY I WILL START THE STORY
PLEASE GUYS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello white princess (well I don't know your name) please do continue with your story 😊 I would love to read it and welcome back to the forum 🤗Edited by swara98 - 8 years ago
whiteprincess thumbnail
Originally posted by: swara98

Hello white princess (well I don't know your name) please do continue with your story 😊 I would love to read it and welcome back to the forum 🤗

thanks alot for the first welcome
by the way my name is maria
you can call me maria 
will surely update
ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heya Maria... I'm much more excited to know that u r back finally..!!! well if u r going torture us with ur super fantastic stories.. then I'm way to happy to be tortured... 😛

I loved the prologue... but lil confused abt the couple praja helping praja.. anyways I think my confusion will be cleared as the story will progress... 😉

PS - pls... continue with ur previous story yaar... I'm in love with it.. I'm dieing to read that story completely... plz... 😃 and ha.. do continue with also soon...😊
aayu_26 thumbnail
Hey white princess you must not be knowing me...I'm aayu and new in this forum. Btw what should I call you?
Looking forward to your story please continue 😊
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wow we have a come back writer on the block- welcome back...I'm sure many of your friends and admirers have missed you and would be glad to have you back...I'm started sometime back so I'm not sure if I have read your previous works but do kindly share the links so that I can enjoy them like so many others have...

Nice prologue and interested in knowing teh cother couple as well though I have my doubts which one it is going to be...

So update soon!!!

Loads of Love
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Welcome back. I have not been around that long so don't know your previous work. We can never have too many stories, so please continue.

The other couple can be none other than Chakrapani and Saubhagyawati. Well it could be but that's my guess.
Edited by coderlady - 8 years ago
whiteprincess thumbnail
Originally posted by: ApekshaM

heya Maria... I'm much more excited to know that u r back finally..!!! well if u r going torture us with ur super fantastic stories.. then I'm way to happy to be tortured... 😛

I loved the prologue... but lil confused abt the couple praja helping praja.. anyways I think my confusion will be cleared as the story will progress... 😉

PS - pls... continue with ur previous story yaar... I'm in love with it.. I'm dieing to read that story completely... plz... 😃 and ha.. do continue with also soon...😊

awww
thank you so much
dont worry the confusion will be cleared
thanks a lot again 
and the part is in progress
whiteprincess thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam622

pls do continue...

yeah sure
will do
whiteprincess thumbnail
Originally posted by: aayu_26

Hey white princess you must not be knowing me...I'm aayu and new in this forum. Btw what should I call you?
Looking forward to your story please continue 😊

thanks a lot
you can call me maria