Users

Frequent Posters

rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
actually me also very confused ðŸ˜•
AnVishtian thumbnail
I think the problem is that the internet viewership is small subset of the total viewership of the show and most are either people out of India who watch the show through youtube or people who can't watch it when it airs on tv therefore the trps can be low.
And we can't depend on trps much, it can change anytime and now Im not sure how they count the total viewership anymore. Its a relatively new show so I guess we need to give it a little more time to catch up in the trp race because it airs at prime time of 9 pm during which all the high trp shows of other channels air and they have been on air for longer time than reporters.
rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Rinnie.

I think the problem is that the internet viewership is small subset of the total viewership of the show and most are either people out of India who watch the show through youtube or people who can't watch it when it airs on tv therefore the trps can be low.
And we can't depend on trps much, it can change anytime and now Im not sure how they count the total viewership anymore. Its a relatively new show so I guess we need to give it a little more time to catch up in the trp race because it airs at prime time of 9 pm during which all the high trp shows of other channels air and they have been on air for longer time than reporters.

yap may be 
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Actually TRP is only television viewership in India in the main slot while other sources also take into account international viewership and online viewing and repeat telecast viewing  Edited by -Gitanjali- - 8 years ago
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gr8. Runner ups. Want to see Reporters Rajeev and Kritika on no.1 position.
Maha149 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: rajanigandha26

Gr8. Runner ups. Want to see Reporters Rajeev and Kritika on no.1 position.

be active guys
pink_pumpkin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This trip thing should be stopped according to me.
It ruins story etc .Not only that there is do less creativity on Indian television because of all this trip race.