Posted: 8 years ago
Hey!
It was Superb! :D
Update soon and thanks for the pm <3
InkAndFable thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Awesome and just awesome..
I love Kabir getting jealous.. and Ananya's excitement about working in Late night shift...What if they got lock and ahem ahem*
Sorry yar..They are so hot that I couldn't control my wild imagination...
Btw Thanks for PM and update next part soon.
aash2302 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome story waiting for the next update
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Ana,, What a collection of emotions.. โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ Loved to read the Pov's of Kabir n Ananya..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Their love is purely to themselves.. and their reach to each other is only thru their work... 
Kabir where is and have become so possessive for Ananya.. she on the other hand is very much in the line of regards for him.. 
He is in an authoritative tone making assure that she is listening to him... she is very much in favor of regarding him as a boss more than anything.. She has nothing to hide.. but she is observing that he is looking sharply at her.. And he is assure of the fact that she has full faith in him..
This OS is very beautifully taking the turns Ana.. n thats what i am liking abt the story.. 
Waiting more to see if Kabir wud really life her back home.. n in between what more happens to break the ice.. n to feel the love they both possess.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Kabir's apprehensions are growing.. n Ananya is sure of his presence n a great opportunity to work with him.. Great contrast.. 

Lovely.. Plzz do continue.. ๐Ÿ‘
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..oneOone..

thank you sooo much bawa...
glad to see u liking the emotional display of kaya...
haha...do u really think ananya is a girl to get ovrpower by his anger...she do know how to handle him ;)
๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†
I have also started thinking so.. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† But really.. they both make a lovely pair even with only their POv's collected.. ๐Ÿ‘
cherrynicolem thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Read both chps in a go
They are superb and written in a new way 
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful Update Ana!๐Ÿ‘Loved it.!!โค๏ธ
The way you depicted the constant struggle of Kabir to get a hold over his emotions was Amazing...โญ๏ธSimilar was the case with Ananya too trying to be composed infront of Kabir.!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
I like that Kabir Sharma don't changes his attitude whatsoever He feel or not...Hehe๐Ÿ˜‰It makes the story more HOT.!!โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜†I'm loving the possesive side of Kabir and I just can't get enough of it.!!๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And Yup Talking of Sujal as you mentioned him,Sujal's love and possesiveness is of whole lot different level,Its a full on madness which gives a different high quality to love,I consider that uncomparable(Punji had similar qualities though as Kmh was based on kth๐Ÿ˜‰Thats why I had always seen a similar madness in Arjuhi resembling Sujal-Kashish's)But All I can say is Kabir is no less than anyone...He is gonna turn out to be a Classic lover...Its Rajeev Khandelwal playing the charachter after all.!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ โค๏ธ
Pls continue soon...Thanks so much for the PM.!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—Edited by --Janvie-- - 8 years ago
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohmygosh ohmygosh ! thatz it !! brilliant enticing and a cliffhanger ending...lovely lovely dear ! thank u for updating and letting me know...now waiting in anticipation for part three. I am shreya , what shall i call u ?

pink_pumpkin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Superb update
Haha kabir will I guess kill Ronnie after knowing he loves his ananya.I so love Jealous Kabir.
Ananya is expecting kabir will ride her back home let's see what will happen.
Kabir has fallen deeply in love with Ananya
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Another angle to the story of Reporters. Loved it. Poor Ronnie.
Update soon.