Nostalgia : Friends For Life (Page 13)

FlawSomeME IF-Sizzlerz
FlawSomeME
FlawSomeME

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornAries

*ahem ahem* ROFL

Sanu_ki_bacchi tu toh emotional karditta re Cry Cry Cry Cry 

Damn! I still remember that fortunate day when i bumped into Bori's friendship day thread..I was a newbie then and gathering all my courage( Shocked ROFL ) I posted in that thread..my intro..Embarrassed there I met Bori aww that cutest bacchi Embarrassed (jo ab badi ho gyi) *she will kill me for calling her a bacchi ROFL * I just love her..she is so friendly and such an active person full with energy..her sense of humor wow! i just love her..Then I met Soniye Embarrassed Embarrassed and I got to know that she is a bong Cool wow! that feeling is unexpressible  .Shocked ROFL .. her chudailpanti ROFL her sense oh humor ROFL I love her..uske baad main partner se mili ( jo abhi mereko bhul gyi Cry )..then Anu Neha my sisi...neha ki chat thread jo mandy ne lock kar dia( pata nhi kis bewkoof ne use report kia Ouch ) ..then our CA ..wow that unlimited spamming..i met Sanya,U and then we shifted to AT ..

ah our gang with so many of us..including Pahal ( meri pehli friend of this forum Embarrassed ) ,meri CC Embarrassed Paro Embarrassed My Roti darling , Tani my bestie Embarrassed masoom (jo bilkul bhi masoom na che Shocked) ,,Bhoot Embarrassed ( jo sweata bolne se chidti hai ROFL ) Bander..aww she is a cutieee Embarrassed I love herr..

I love U all..U wont believe yesterday only I was discussing about aur old gang with Paro , Roti ... I was saying that its my luck that I got to meet so many amazing persons in my life..kash woh din wapas atten Ouch

NazSree Angry Angry edit kro jaldi  AngryAngry Waise I love my Naz jaan Embarrassed 

Amazing post Sanu Hug 
Hug Awww Sree! my proxy partnr...aaj kal toh moi sachi ki proxy bang gayi hoon...lol!...anyways, tune toh NaSree AT ka full fayda uthaya aur itna lamba speech diya re...teri Naaz ka speech kaha h?...lol! Wink...BDW! m ur 1st frnd of ths 4um coz Param k alawa b we hav another connection naa...toh jab jab humare ETs (EyeTonicS) ki baat chalegi, toh we r 2getr. Hug

Edited by LovIsInTheAir - 10 May 2015 at 3:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BornAries

FlawSomeME IF-Sizzlerz
FlawSomeME
FlawSomeME

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:27am | IP Logged
@Sanu! Tu toh 4um mein inactiv & only AT mein activ rehne ki kasam kha kar gayi thi naa!...LOL...ab aayi h toh with such an amazing post. <3
Wrackspurt IF-Stunnerz
Wrackspurt
Wrackspurt

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Omg!! Ye kya hai?? Nasree/ Julai?? ShockedROFL
.Del.ici.ous. IF-Sizzlerz
.Del.ici.ous.
.Del.ici.ous.

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sagl

N partner made me cry Cry 
Haye those were the golden days
And my jaan my chat adda 
How i miss it 
Idk why everyone went to the AT 
Jitna apna pan cc mai tha utna kahin nai hai ;( 
How i wish pehle ki tarah time fix krte sare milte cc pe
Sab muje party dene ke lie weird reason dete ROFL n hum promotions milne pe us bande ko congoz bolne ki jagah apne aap ko credit dete ...xDxD
Plz yar aajao wapas us mode pe ;( 
Ab sab bikhar gaye hain ;( ;( 

Partner Hug
I miss those days too :*:*:*
Kaash woh din wapas aa jaate :'(:'(
.Del.ici.ous.
.Del.ici.ous.

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Sanu_ki_bacchi Angry Angry  Angry Angry Angry 

Aye Malai Meko itne pyaar se yaad karing ROFL ROFL
.Del.ici.ous.
.Del.ici.ous.

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 4:49am | IP Logged

*ahem ahem* ROFL

Sanu_ki_bacchi tu toh emotional karditta re Cry Cry Cry Cry 

Damn! I still remember that fortunate day when i bumped into Bori's friendship day thread..I was a newbie then and gathering all my courage( Shocked ROFL ) I posted in that thread..my intro..Embarrassed there I met Bori aww that cutest bacchi Embarrassed (jo ab badi ho gyi) *she will kill me for calling her a bacchi ROFL * I just love her..she is so friendly and such an active person full with energy..her sense of humor wow! i just love her..Then I met Soniye Embarrassed Embarrassed and I got to know that she is a bong Cool wow! that feeling is unexpressible  .Shocked ROFL .. her chudailpanti ROFL her sense oh humor ROFL I love her..uske baad main partner se mili ( jo abhi mereko bhul gyi Cry )..then Anu Neha my sisi...neha ki chat thread jo mandy ne lock kar dia( pata nhi kis bewkoof ne use report kia Ouch ) ..then our CA ..wow that unlimited spamming..i met Sanya,U and then we shifted to AT ..

ah our gang with so many of us..including Pahal ( meri pehli friend of this forum Embarrassed ) ,meri CC Embarrassed Paro Embarrassed My Roti darling , Tani my bestie Embarrassed masoom (jo bilkul bhi masoom na che Shocked) ,,Bhoot Embarrassed ( jo sweata bolne se chidti hai ROFL ) Bander..aww she is a cutieee Embarrassed I love herr..

I love U all..U wont believe yesterday only I was discussing about aur old gang with Paro , Roti ... I was saying that its my luck that I got to meet so many amazing persons in my life..kash woh din wapas atten Ouch

NazSree Angry Angry edit kro jaldi  AngryAngry Waise I love my Naz jaan Embarrassed 

Amazing post Sanu Hug 

Tune bji Emotional kar diya Malai Cry 
Love you Malai_Ki_Malai Hug
Liana. IF-Achieverz
Liana.
Liana.

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Shocked Shocked
.Del.ici.ous.
.Del.ici.ous.

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Honey-FLAB

Okay xD
I'm such an awkward person :p
I don't even know what to say xD
But it's just for you Chammak Challo that I'm commenting. I've stopped visiting IF frequently and am sure that most of you'll must have even forgotten me xD
But this post definitely made me smile ;)
Sanuuu I miss you tooo much. I think I'll be leaving IF very soon but I'll always remember you and our talks, you were the one I really was comfortable to talk about personal stuff and I'll always love you my mega ultra super duper hot roshini ROFL

Love you till Milky Way Galaxy and back LOL

??
Moi ko kahaan milegi tu phir?? Cry  Cry
This is not at all fair AngryAngryAngry

I wnat you here Cry
Moi k paas patience na hote hue bhi moi ne tera itne months wait kiya
Abhi tu boling going
Not fair
Abhi moi crying CryCryCryCryCryCry
Sacchi waala crying CryCryCryCry

Go to top