Nostalgia : Friends For Life - Page 10

Posted: 8 years ago
BB Discusn & Naz ki Besharmi rokz...😉...But moi surprice ki Mandy ne abi tak tere post k ropic par objection kaise nhi dala...😛...moi miss late night spammng at AT...abi toh kuch jyada hi, coz theek se 4um mein activ toh reh nhi paa rahi, spammng toh bhoo hi gayi laging...😔...And also ChatAdda! coz in CA no boundation of discussn. 😊 Edited by LovIsInTheAir - 8 years ago
Originally posted by BornAries

*ahem ahem* ðŸ¤£

Sanu_ki_bacchi tu toh emotional karditta re ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ 

Damn! I still remember that fortunate day when i bumped into Bori's friendship day thread..I was a newbie then and gathering all my courage( ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤£ ) I posted in that thread..my intro..😳 there I met Bori aww that cutest bacchi ðŸ˜³ (jo ab badi ho gyi) *she will kill me for calling her a bacchi ðŸ¤£ * I just love her..she is so friendly and such an active person full with energy..her sense of humor wow! i just love her..Then I met Soniye ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ and I got to know that she is a bong ðŸ˜Ž wow! that feeling is unexpressible  .😲 ðŸ¤£ .. her chudailpanti ðŸ¤£ her sense oh humor ðŸ¤£ I love her..uske baad main partner se mili ( jo abhi mereko bhul gyi ðŸ˜­ )..then Anu Neha my sisi...neha ki chat thread jo mandy ne lock kar dia( pata nhi kis bewkoof ne use report kia  ) ..then our CA ..wow that unlimited spamming..i met Sanya,U and then we shifted to AT ..

ah our gang with so many of us..including Pahal ( meri pehli friend of this forum ðŸ˜³ ) ,meri CC 😳 Paro ðŸ˜³ My Roti darling , Tani my bestie ðŸ˜³ masoom (jo bilkul bhi masoom na che ðŸ˜²) ,,Bhoot ðŸ˜³ ( jo sweata bolne se chidti hai ðŸ¤£ ) Bander..aww she is a cutieee ðŸ˜³ I love herr..

I love U all..U wont believe yesterday only I was discussing about aur old gang with Paro , Roti ... I was saying that its my luck that I got to meet so many amazing persons in my life..kash woh din wapas atten 

NazSree ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ edit kro jaldi  ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ Waise I love my Naz jaan ðŸ˜³ 

Amazing post Sanu ðŸ¤— 
🤗 Awww Sree! my proxy partnr...aaj kal toh moi sachi ki proxy bang gayi hoon...lol!...anyways, tune toh NaSree AT ka full fayda uthaya aur itna lamba speech diya re...teri Naaz ka speech kaha h?...lol! 😉...BDW! m ur 1st frnd of ths 4um coz Param k alawa b we hav another connection naa...toh jab jab humare ETs (EyeTonicS) ki baat chalegi, toh we r 2getr. 🤗Edited by LovIsInTheAir - 8 years ago
@Sanu! Tu toh 4um mein inactiv & only AT mein activ rehne ki kasam kha kar gayi thi naa!...😆...ab aayi h toh with such an amazing post. <3
Omg!! Ye kya hai?? Nasree/ Julai?? ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by Sagl

N partner made me cry 😭 
Haye those were the golden days
And my jaan my chat adda 
How i miss it 
Idk why everyone went to the AT 
Jitna apna pan cc mai tha utna kahin nai hai ;( 
How i wish pehle ki tarah time fix krte sare milte cc pe
Sab muje party dene ke lie weird reason dete 🤣 n hum promotions milne pe us bande ko congoz bolne ki jagah apne aap ko credit dete ...xDxD
Plz yar aajao wapas us mode pe ;( 
Ab sab bikhar gaye hain ;( ;( 

Partner 🤗
I miss those days too :*:*:*
Kaash woh din wapas aa jaate :'(:'(

Sanu_ki_bacchi ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡  ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ 

Aye Malai Meko itne pyaar se yaad karing 🤣 🤣

*ahem ahem* ðŸ¤£

Sanu_ki_bacchi tu toh emotional karditta re ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ 

Damn! I still remember that fortunate day when i bumped into Bori's friendship day thread..I was a newbie then and gathering all my courage( ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤£ ) I posted in that thread..my intro..😳 there I met Bori aww that cutest bacchi ðŸ˜³ (jo ab badi ho gyi) *she will kill me for calling her a bacchi ðŸ¤£ * I just love her..she is so friendly and such an active person full with energy..her sense of humor wow! i just love her..Then I met Soniye ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ and I got to know that she is a bong ðŸ˜Ž wow! that feeling is unexpressible  .😲 ðŸ¤£ .. her chudailpanti ðŸ¤£ her sense oh humor ðŸ¤£ I love her..uske baad main partner se mili ( jo abhi mereko bhul gyi ðŸ˜­ )..then Anu Neha my sisi...neha ki chat thread jo mandy ne lock kar dia( pata nhi kis bewkoof ne use report kia  ) ..then our CA ..wow that unlimited spamming..i met Sanya,U and then we shifted to AT ..

ah our gang with so many of us..including Pahal ( meri pehli friend of this forum ðŸ˜³ ) ,meri CC 😳 Paro ðŸ˜³ My Roti darling , Tani my bestie ðŸ˜³ masoom (jo bilkul bhi masoom na che ðŸ˜²) ,,Bhoot ðŸ˜³ ( jo sweata bolne se chidti hai ðŸ¤£ ) Bander..aww she is a cutieee ðŸ˜³ I love herr..

I love U all..U wont believe yesterday only I was discussing about aur old gang with Paro , Roti ... I was saying that its my luck that I got to meet so many amazing persons in my life..kash woh din wapas atten 

NazSree ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ edit kro jaldi  ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ Waise I love my Naz jaan ðŸ˜³ 

Amazing post Sanu ðŸ¤— 

Tune bji Emotional kar diya Malai 😭 
Love you Malai_Ki_Malai 🤗
Originally posted by Honey-FLAB

Okay xD
I'm such an awkward person :p
I don't even know what to say xD
But it's just for you Chammak Challo that I'm commenting. I've stopped visiting IF frequently and am sure that most of you'll must have even forgotten me xD
But this post definitely made me smile ;)
Sanuuu I miss you tooo much. I think I'll be leaving IF very soon but I'll always remember you and our talks, you were the one I really was comfortable to talk about personal stuff and I'll always love you my mega ultra super duper hot roshini 🤣

Love you till Milky Way Galaxy and back 😆

??
Moi ko kahaan milegi tu phir?? 😭  😭
This is not at all fair 😡😡😡

I wnat you here 😭
Moi k paas patience na hote hue bhi moi ne tera itne months wait kiya
Abhi tu boling going
Not fair
Abhi moi crying 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Sacchi waala crying 😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by LovIsInTheAir

@Sanu! Tu toh 4um mein inactiv & only AT mein activ rehne ki kasam kha kar gayi thi naa!...😆...ab aayi h toh with such an amazing post. <3

Bwahahahahahaha
Maine mast topic banayi hai yeh
Feeling so proud 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by raksbasu

Haye meri Dixie 🤗...tune yaad kiya aur dekh mai chali ayi...i miss u all too yaar...
Haye woh purane din aansoon le ate hai 🤣...Kaun kambhaqt bardash karne ke liye pita hai...hum toh peete hai spam karne ke liye 🤣...

Raksu 🤗
Tu aa gyi
Moi ne teko kitta miss kiya 🤗
Moi toh piti hi nahi lekin 🤣 🤣