teri 7-8 party pending hai πŸ€£ πŸ˜‘ 

Hain πŸ˜²πŸ€’
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: BornAries

*ahem ahem* πŸ€£

Sanu_ki_bacchi tu toh emotional karditta re πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 

Damn! I still remember that fortunate day when i bumped into Bori's friendship day thread..I was a newbie then and gathering all my courage( πŸ˜² πŸ€£ ) I posted in that thread..my intro..😳 there I met Bori aww that cutest bacchi πŸ˜³ (jo ab badi ho gyi) *she will kill me for calling her a bacchi πŸ€£ * I just love her..she is so friendly and such an active person full with energy..her sense of humor wow! i just love her..Then I met Soniye πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ and I got to know that she is a bong πŸ˜Ž wow! that feeling is expressible  .😲 πŸ€£ .. her chudailpanti πŸ€£ her sense oh humor πŸ€£ I love her..uske baad main partner se mili ( jo abhi mereko bhul gyi πŸ˜­ )..then Anu Neha my sisi...neha ki chat thread jo mandy ne lock kar dia( pata nhi kis bewkoof ne use report kia  ) ..then our CA ..wow that unlimited spamming..i met Sanya,U and then we shifted to AT ..

ah our gang with so many of us..including Pahal ( meri pehli friend of this forum πŸ˜³ ) ,meri CC 😳 Paro πŸ˜³ My Roti darling , Tani my bestie πŸ˜³ masoom (jo bilkul bhi masoom na che πŸ˜²) ,,Bhoot πŸ˜³ ( jo sweata bolne se chidti hai πŸ€£ ) Bander..aww she is a cutieee πŸ˜³ I love herr..

I love U all..U wont believe yesterday only I was discussing about aur old gang with Paro , Roti ... I was saying that its my luck that I got to meet so many amazing persons in my life..kash woh din wapas atten 

NazSree πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ edit kro jaldi  πŸ˜‘😑 Waise I love my Naz jaan πŸ˜³ 

Amazing post Sanu πŸ€— 

Hiriye πŸ€—
Rula dia tune mujhe πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
Is forum pe meri 1st Bong friend πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

BornAries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Isabella-

Hiriye πŸ€—
Rula dia tune mujhe πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
Is forum pe meri 1st Bong friend πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Soniyeee πŸ€—

Tum bhi meri first bong friend πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 
Edited by BornAries - 8 years ago
shivika838 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BornAries

*ahem ahem* πŸ€£

Sanu_ki_bacchi tu toh emotional karditta re πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ 

Damn! I still remember that fortunate day when i bumped into Bori's friendship day thread..I was a newbie then and gathering all my courage( πŸ˜² πŸ€£ ) I posted in that thread..my intro..😳 there I met Bori aww that cutest bacchi πŸ˜³ (jo ab badi ho gyi) *she will kill me for calling her a bacchi πŸ€£ * I just love her..she is so friendly and such an active person full with energy..her sense of humor wow! i just love her..Then I met Soniye πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ and I got to know that she is a bong πŸ˜Ž wow! that feeling is unexpressible  .😲 πŸ€£ .. her chudailpanti πŸ€£ her sense oh humor πŸ€£ I love her..uske baad main partner se mili ( jo abhi mereko bhul gyi πŸ˜­ )..then Anu Neha my sisi...neha ki chat thread jo mandy ne lock kar dia( pata nhi kis bewkoof ne use report kia  ) ..then our CA ..wow that unlimited spamming..i met Sanya,U and then we shifted to AT ..

ah our gang with so many of us..including Pahal ( meri pehli friend of this forum πŸ˜³ ) ,meri CC 😳 Paro πŸ˜³ My Roti darling , Tani my bestie πŸ˜³ masoom (jo bilkul bhi masoom na che πŸ˜²) ,,Bhoot πŸ˜³ ( jo sweata bolne se chidti hai πŸ€£ ) Bander..aww she is a cutieee πŸ˜³ I love herr..

I love U all..U wont believe yesterday only I was discussing about aur old gang with Paro , Roti ... I was saying that its my luck that I got to meet so many amazing persons in my life..kash woh din wapas atten 

NazSree πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ edit kro jaldi  πŸ˜‘😑 Waise I love my Naz jaan πŸ˜³ 

Amazing post Sanu πŸ€— 

didu πŸ€—aap bhi ...aaj sab emotional karing😭
BornAries thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Isabella-

Bechari Bulb aj fuse nai hogi pura fatt jayega πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Aj woh sachmain futegi  πŸ˜‘
BornAries thumbnail