Kya Tumhe Haq Hai Th 3//Check for Next Threads - Page 62

Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update 
Geet Maan se pehle office pahuch jaati hai aur wo apne work aur khaylo mai hai usse msk ke aane ka ehsaas nahi hota 
Jab Maan usse achanak se question karta hai tou wo ghabra jaati hai 
I loved the way jis tarah Geet usse reply karti hai 
I loved Geet 's sherni avtar 
Maan is getting frustrated aur wo Geet ko kehta hai ki wo office mei jakar work kare 
Maan babu aapka ye haal sirf Geet hi kar sakti hai abhi tou ye trailer hai ðŸ˜†
chapter 20

Nice part. Geet's comment about Maan's akad were funny and this line cracked me up "" Yeh lo ek k saath ek free...ek se nahi aab 2 se sorry feel karni padeg".

Thanks for pm.
part 20...

Maan asked for his wife'scar no... but dev didnt give it/... 

it shud n't be tat much easy for Maan to her.. he had not known even her name n stayed away for 61/2 years... so he can wait for some more time...

r they going to meet vicky in the same temple...?? along with Geet...since it is Sunday the neat day...
Edited by CuteTommy - 8 years ago
wow
msk is left speechless by geet
and isnot able to face dev and daadima

Amazing part,cont soon.
Waiting 4 next part.
chapter 21

Awesome part. Loved the way Geet answered Maan and made him speechless. He deserves more than this and don't want Geet to spare him. The confrontation that was bound to happen at the temple didn't . But looks like Daadima and Daimaa saw each other. waiting for next already.

Thanks for pm.
Wat a situation ...totally tensed
Originally posted by mauaa

hey sonia.. thank you for accepting my request and updating this story ... m at dadi's place.. today my uncle n aunt n cousins also joined us for a lunch.. we had a great time.. and look at now.. everybody is sleeping.. uff.. i can't sleep.. i m not habituated na.. so got the opportunity to comment.. ðŸ˜‰

uff, Maan khurana can do nothing.. you know that famous saying "behind  every sucessful man there's a woman.."  here in maan's case, it's man.. i mean aadi.. after all aadi hi sabkuch to karta hai.. apna office ka job bhi, maan sir ki khidmad bhi.. jasoosi me to no1 ban gaya hai janab.. he can find the birth certificates , he can find the owner of the car.. he can do everything.. that's why maan ask aadi to do everything.. 

future slogan of aadi sir .." meri shakal pe naa jao.. me hu kaun me hu kaun.. i really don''t know.. still maan sir is not confirmed what's the exact duty of mine..?? " 

hehe heh ehhh eehhh.. that's my style man!

dev is smart also... indirectly dil ki bhadas nikal hi di dadi ko tana maar kar.. well.. dadi ko koi batao, unke grand children hai ye, koi foot-ball nahi.. but i think this taunt would be given by vikram.. ispe uska hakk banta hai.. 

well maan is so proud on his celebration cun charity which he did for his grand father.. but he's not ashamed of his ruthless act.. ðŸ¤¬

OMG.. dadi wants to do hawan.. i know what i m gonna paste has nothing to do with this.. but can't stop my self..

ðŸ¤£

ok..ok.. let me also contribute in this HAWAN thing..

how's that?

poor geet.. her fun and plan with family all gone in drain.. now she has to work for a man with a stiff neck.. emotionless man, but i also know one more think which he doesn't have.. SPINE.. yah, maan is a spine-less man.. and i can understand geet's plight.. sonia as a good writer didn't put her real emotions and face.. let me help you all to see it..

yah that's geet's inner turmoil.. 

maan khurana thinks he has a stammering sample aadi.. hawww.. aadi tell him that you are the best.. after all sare cases ki jasoosi wo bechara kare, aur kand pe kaand maan kare.. huh..

ohh yess...😉

WHAATTT.. kisine maan k samne mooh nahi khola.. lo me khol deta hoo guys.. kya mera naam guness book of world record me aayega.?       and you know guys, this man won the BIGG BOSS on his this bravery act only... ðŸ˜†

haha.. maan knows his right place at the home.. if he would speak anything rubbish anymore.. he would be left with black n blues...

yah just like that..

soniaaa... galat time pe rokaa... abb next update jaldi dena ..ok.. happy weekend guys!!🥳

I think its better to do joint venture ðŸ˜†..coz u can give those emotions for which I always search for words...its awesome I m loving it dear...aise he comments oops emotional comments expressing the Khuraana kaands deti rahi...

Poor Addi oops kya explain kiya hai love u Mauaa...😳
OMG!! geet ne maan ki bolti band kar di...too good...but u ended in wrong time...I think Vicky saw dadima...
part 20
maan asked dev about car but dev denied he doing that work help from his friend he didn't belived maan this matter.he want happy otherwice his dadi ma lesson him.geet heard maan get angry on her.maanya didn't her maa scold her bro.dai ma and vicky happily watching geet and kids.finally kids caught vicky want fun full  day enjoy ladies happy his responsiblity for kids lovely update