Kya Tumhe Haq Hai Th 3//Check for Next Threads - Page 35

Posted: 8 years ago
It's awesome story..write according to u decide..
Hey its superb story
i like ur way to write so plz continuou this way
Sonia don't stress too much.. Do as u like.. Don't ask any one for suggestion...keep urself cool... 
Part 18 is super...kids wr awesome ... Dadi saw geet but she couldn't hold her...looks like dadi geet n kids wl meet... If not vicky... Poor Dev got too much tension... Hoping fr the family reunite...
waiting for ur updates.
I always comment
i am ur raguler reader.dear u just think about us how respect ur work alway.
The story is progressing in a right manner. Keep on writing it as per your plan.
I am loving ur story and i always comment
Read your note I gone back dated episodes , the episode which we are reading currants are not as exiting as it was initial ones and teasers giving different out look of geet some might think u are dragging story like last update was full of normal day o day life chores and daddi following geet sound some unusal as daddi is too old to run here and there they could have wait in car till they come or only dev. going in hurry to see them and daddi sitting in car checking their return which sounds more logical me I don't mind find something vierd but its ok but may be other readers didn't like them and don't want to give -ve comment so they might have kept mum see other side of the coin too as all writers are not same all readers are not same and in a way your updates are delaying you go from start daily one update, then shifted to twice a day update and then shifted to 6 days one update people who like regular updates will not wait, people who wants solid story might find letter episodes just like normal day to day routine or filler update or some might think story has been dragged , take it from me initially was very happy seeing daily update ,than 2 days but when u took 6 to seven days gap my interest has reduced and still if u will go more downside about update we will forget like we did with last writer of same concept as new and new stories are coming and slight disturbance to continuity people move on without giving notice the way some writer do this is generalised summary of my thinking to out cry of you towards readers who don't comment and write for that u lost interest in writing, fair enough you have got ur thinking than instead of making loyal reader waiting u can also move on and stop this ff we will forget down the track after all it is not real just an imagination for that we cant argue and fight with each other and in a way we all don't know about each other so in the end it is ur decision thanks and bye.Edited by idunno - 8 years ago