Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Kya Tumhe Haq Hai Th 3//Check for Next Threads - Page 15

leena63 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
wow...very heart touching update
maan affected with something when geet was near him
geet's inside out burst for maan is really true
mannat & aran's logic for a peon's kids is very heart touching how can these so little kids understand something like this which we big people too not understand
maan was speechless before his own kids
maan was dumb after realising that they are his younger brothers kids

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the pm dear 😊superb update 😊maan met his kids is affected by their innocence and intelligence yet is far from the actual reality that they are his own blood and not vicky's...manya and arhan's intelligence and super sharp mind has bold the arrogant msk and why not same genes jo hai πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† abhi toh sirf ek baar milke hi maan ke aason nikal aaye jab poori sachai pata chalegi tab aayega asli mazaπŸ˜ƒso maan wants to find out about their full background and has asked adi to get their details from school...good because I am eagerly waiting to see maan's reactions when he finds out the real truth about his own kids...loved maan manya and arhan moments a lot and as there is a saying that your own kids can make you bow to any extent,it applies on msk too...the rude arrogant heartless business man was effected so much by the twins that he had tears in his eyes...eagerly waiting for more 😊 Edited by ns.1 - 8 years ago
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update 
Maan thnks that kids r vikrams
Waiting for next part
mauaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the reformed geet is not timid like before.. she wants to boil maan's blood.. and taking advantage of the situation and her post.. πŸ‘

khurana guy thinks he's the best.. but geet's presents annoying him n her feminine fragrance is making him impatient.. 

seriously maan has some dual personality problem.. why does he suppress himself always.. but kudos to geet she accepted the gift though she didn't want to.. i mean if i m at her place i would throw his gift on his face..😑

i even can't digest this logic of calling an elder guy "uncle".. even the male teachers are elder in age... we don't call them uncle.. besides the guest of honor who comes in the school, we used to call them sirr only..πŸ˜• but i think sonia is taking liberty of an author.. so no prob..πŸ˜‰

maan is doubting only na? or still he doesn't have any idea?

to be honest, i also thought the same.. generally we donate to those who are in need.. maan could donate gifts to poor people.. but then i thought he's crazy, n to keep up with his standard n status he might have chosen such posh school..

maan sigh khurana can't face his younger brother..

i wonder what will he do when he will come to know that jannat n arhaan's mother is non other than geet.. will he misjudge geet again? or will remember something which he should never forget?

drashtipatel30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice part. Maan is getting affected by geet.. Finally Maan met Arhaan too.. Maan impressed by Mannat and arhaan.. Maan is going to inquire about kids..
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb update
maan found maanya n arhan are khurana's from his family
maan is also getting affected by geet

nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's amazing. Maan was getting affected when geet was standing near her. So suppressing his desires , he asked geet to get out of the cabin. Geet was also crying thinking about past but afterward she shuddered her all thoughts . Maan distributed gifts to her staff  thant to school. Maan and kids both were surprised seeing each other. I was really surprised seeing kids explanation form saving that man who was stopping gifts. Maan was amazed hearing kids. When maannat told maan Hus full name , he was shocked. Now he decided to know whole truth about kids. Waiting for next dear
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome part. ...maan now knows half truth that twins belong to khuranas. .n started to get effected by geet [:O] like seriously.. waiting for him to get the reality check...
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow lovely superb fantastic emotional touchy update yar..te way geet was  late and my maan was fuming but geet ki answer making him shut was lovely, maan babu face ur sherni, tis is a start u have to face so many things, he he he..omg my maan was started to get affected by his geet, he he sweating in ac not bad maan babu..te way my maan giving gifts  to his stffs and going to school to met his blood was lovely..opps my maan ki smile seeing his kids without knowing and te way both are calling him uncle was lovely..opps te way mannat - arayn ki logic for peon, yes wat is te use to help who already have everything , they words was a slap for my maan..te way my maan freezed to hear they names  and his restless was lovely..te way he talking to them to know abt their family but he didt get and asking adi to collect te details, for his bro's kids itself his heart is swelling in happniess,wat could happen if he cums to know they all his kids..i love te update so much yar
Edited by Desigirls12 - 8 years ago
hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic update... story is very interesting now... maan and geets interactions in office and his feelings towards geet which he is unable to understand are very nice... maan met the kids in school and their intelligence and smartness floored maan... maan came to know about the kids being vickys children but he is confused... he ordered adi to know about the kids background...