awesome👏👏

dadi saw dai maa in temple😲

maan is cursing geet😡

khuranas came to know about vicky and his children😲

adi on leave and maan is cursing him😆

update soon
Posted: 8 years ago
Superb and Wonderful  Update
So many revelations for Dev  and Daadi in this update, Maan  getting restless and  curious to know the truth, 

Agar Daadi  apne Dimag ki batti jala leti aur ye soch leti ki geet ko  issi city mein dekha hai  tu kahi sab eksath tu nahi

Poor geet  don,t  consider herself as Khurana

Eagerly waiting  what  will  be their reactions when all will come face to face  especially  Maan
thanks for password free update bz i don't know password so i cann't read n comment on ur update. this part is really awesome i like it. plz sent me password bz i want to read ur ff...
lovely update so dai maa forgot Prasad she goes to get it at the same time dadi and dev r approaching when dai maa bumps into someone and dadi sees her but before dev could go after her she is gone he takes her car no as she is the only source of finding abt vicky dadi wants t give donation on the name of her 3 grand kids when mr Sharma told maan that vicky has given donation under her 2 kids whose name maan knew which dadi and dev were surprised how he knew maan told dadi abt two kids through whom he got to know abt vicky they decide to find his add but its not there mr sharma gave them new hope by telling them abt the bank vicky works adi gone to his sis wedding now how maan will find vicky is irritating him but maan decides to meet vicky dhamaka sonia

Chapter21

Loved the way Geet answered Maan n gave him a reality check.Maan was so disturbed listening that he stuttering n left from there.

Children are so cute. Geet had some work so she left early. Even kids were sleepy so they left before Dadimaa n Dev come. Dadimaa saw some one may be Vicky or daimaa

Chapter 22

So daimaa went again to take Prasad n Dadimaa n dev saw her.

Dadimaa took their grandsons name n they found out that Vicky has given donation.

Before sharma telling them , Maan told the kids name. Adi's emergency came so he couldn't find about kids. Maan going to meet Vicky.

Wonder who will meet whom first n wat will be Maan's reaction knowing Geet is his wife n the kids r his not vicky's.

Eagerly waiting for next update

Continue soon

Fabulous Update

So Daadima sees Dai ma and Mr Sharma confirms about Vikram now Adi too can't get any info for Maan as he has to leave for his sisters marriage but now Daadima , Dev and Maan knows that Vicky is there and there is twins that is Khurana blood but they are not sure who they mother is as Diya too is missing for 8 years

Wow !!!! What an update !!! 
dai-maa is scared ,hmm khurana's ke ghost se toh koi bhi scared hoga ,yeh toh sweet nd simple si dai Maa hai.
Dadimaa  is shocked to see dai-maa,
nd she hs guessed tht vicky ws also with her .
oh !!! Dadimaa ws so.excited to meet vicky ,
hhmm aaj phir inhe vicky pe pyaar aaya hai ,
behad aur selfishness wala aaya hai ,
why dadimaa always rests her hand on heart ,
ufff dadimaa itni.jaldi heart attack nii aayega aapko,
khurana"s r doing charity on dadaji 's birthday ,
Nd mr.sharma informed them about vicky nd kids ,Hmm I  think maan.is missing babies too much ,tht he just need a chance to talk about them ...
dev is not liking dadimaa's excitement to meet vicky ,
hmm poor dev soch rha hoga ,ek grandson ke milne ke baad dadimaa dusre ko na bhool jayye .

nice part...

I thot now too they had missed... but glad that dadima n dev had noticed daimaa... n they also hav found the address of his work place...

y it seem so difficult to find out the children's address, wen he can easily get it from the school where they r studying... since he was a well known personality there...

now it will be more exciting... r they going to visit vicky's house now.. through the bank...
It was a vow update waiting for the truth to come out.