ab khuranas ki jasoosi shuru ho jayegi
mission finding vicky nd his family
thanxx for the pm dear
waitng for next update
😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome update πŸ‘daadi saw daimaa but missed meeting her..maan dev and daadi came to know about Vicky being in the same temple and also about the kids...daadi and dev were shell shocked to hear maan knowing about the kids and their names too and now that he has found out that Vicky works in a bank, it won't be difficult for maan to find him...par adi ko kyun chutti par bhej diyaπŸ˜‘πŸ˜ƒI am eager to see maan's reaction when he comes to know that manya and arhan are his own flesh and blood and not vicky's...eagerly waiting for maan and vicky's face offπŸ˜›continue soon😊
mauaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hii sonia.. how's yr health now?

update.. umm... i have no time to even breath.. mumbai has many many things to do yaar.. though its hot here.. i m loving here..

though maan is not liking geet, his heart n mind all are occupied by only her thoughts.. hmm.. can we call it an  attraction..? i don't know.. πŸ˜• may be he got some one who is showing tantrums and attitude for the first time... dadi ne bahot bigad k rakha tha..

WHAATTT... dev thinks hawan is more imp than knowing about vikram's whereabouts? seriously? is dev insecure or something? all they want is their heir only which geet has and that's why they are more eager to find her..?? v confusing.. or they are abnormal.. 

why are they taking everything in wrong seance? can't vikram take a good treatment and marry another good woman who can carry his child? huh... kabhi achaa soch hi nahi sakte na.. πŸ€”

idiots... huh..

yeyyy.. aadi is on leave.. balle balle.. hawww.. maan kitna jooth bolta hai.. jab usko aadi ki zaroorat hoti hai tab wo nahi hota kya? jootha.. maan, u need aadi 24*7 just like yr wife.. aadi agar ladki hoti to tum usse khushi khushi shaadi karte.. πŸ˜† bolo mene koi jooth bola kya? πŸ˜›

BTW maan gadha hai.. if i am at his place, i would directly go to the school and will ask for the address using my own charm.. huh.. par abb kyaa kare, maan sigh khurana ne mujse training lee hi nahi to.. abb bhugto... πŸ˜†

this's for you Mr Maan sigh Khurana!

saro thumbnail
Super update...I thougt vicky n dadi wl meet in steps but it was daimaa n daddi...too bad... Wl maan reach vicky n kids...? Super adi escaped ...without finding abt kids... Poor maan...
Iamastarat9tq thumbnail
Superb update 
Maan is thinking their are vickys children too bad
Waiting to see more drama
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

OMG..the past few parts are like roller coster...maan is very upset with geet for her outburst..again dadi eye got hold of dai maa..dadi do have sharp eye yaar..another shock was vicky did hawan for dadaji with the 2 cuties..maan is racking his brain to find the truth...unfortunately adi is on leave... the temple also cant give any add for vicky residence..windering what maan will do when he come to know geet is the mother and latter they are his kids... amazing part..pls cont soon..

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
am little fearing
khi ye pote ke chaha mein kuch galat na kre firse
Madhuddian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update! Maan, Dev and Dadi
reach in d temple fr
havan. Dev & Dadi saw Dai-maa. Maan
is think about Geet n