Kya Tumhe Haq Hai Th 3//Check for Next Threads - Page 69

Posted: 8 years ago

I just hope you remember me..
I already told you that i am interested in your FF but only start reading when my vacation sstarts..

Coming to your issue..
I dont know about others dear and now I am saying this as a writer..
You are a writer and you put extra effort to update your story amidst all your personal work..
So only you have right to decide how you want to write it, whether you want to keep it open for everyone or only few who appreciate your work..
According to me no one has right to judge you or to that matter anyone else. 
I just want to ask the people who blame readers who give blog updatess..

Have ever read a book without buying except when you borrow that from your friends or family??!!
Even in public library i guess you need to be a member where you have to pay few bucks to get the membership..

Here writers are only asking you to show your appreciation and I don't think that is too much to ask..
Few words of appreciation won't cost you anything..
You guys will never understand what those few words mean to writers unless you are writer yourself..

Well you cannot even call me biased because personally I am not fond of blog updates..
I will never put my work in private blog ever even if i get minimum likes..
but still i wont blame other who put their work in private blog because it is their hardwork and only they have the right to decide what to do with their work.
Even if they decide not to share it with anyone, not even single soul has right to blame them..

Sonia, I just want to tell you one thing which i know is easy to say but difficult to do because you are the facing the problem not me

NEVER GIVE IMPORTANCE TO FEW WHO DONOT CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS BUT THINK ABOUT THOSE WHO STOOD BESIDE YOU AND SUPPORTED YOU WHEN YOU NEED IT THE MOST..

Well guys I am not against anyone but I am just asking people who have problem with blog updates, Please stay away from such stories and read the ones which are open to all. Few people may have problem to openly interact with people and show your feelings so I am not even blaming you guys..
I just want to say that neither you nor me have a right to judge someone. If you cant appreciate their work the least you can do is not to hurt them with your words.
This is my humble request.
one thing i don't understand why they are cursing you?what wrong u did?it is ur story and your wish what u want to do with that,only thing u have to do is judge the situation and emotion of readers too, and if they cursing u don't react keep mum and do what u wants to do, if u will react they will do more to u,in the end it is ur story u do what u wants to do as i myself is always true to myself i don't have habit of buttering someone for my gain,ya i will feel sorry if someone has hurt by me unconsciously because i am quite straight in my approach,and i always commented on this or others story..
so if u are writing for your loyal reader u are welcome and if u feel offended with other reader than discard them it is in ur hand but don't show them that you are hurt they will hurt u more.
@  mauaa

Lov u always for such lovely surprise
Edited by Sonia.KN - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Hanishadevi

Dear friend.. It is your hard work... Whom deserve n whom not is up to you.. If they are genuine they would hv used a good method not to trash through pm... Pls ignore n do what u feel right... Tk care.

thanx dear
@  kkmouli

u really gave detail analysis of problem 
Originally posted by idunno

one thing i don't understand why they are cursing you?what wrong u did?it is ur story and your wish what u want to do with that,only thing u have to do is judge the situation and emotion of readers too, and if they cursing u don't react keep mum and do what u wants to do, if u will react they will do more to u,in the end it is ur story u do what u wants to do as i myself is always true to myself i don't have habit of buttering someone for my gain,ya i will feel sorry if someone has hurt by me unconsciously because i am quite straight in my approach,and i always commented on this or others story..
so if u are writing for your loyal reader u are welcome and if u feel offended with other reader than discard them it is in ur hand but don't show them that you are hurt they will hurt u more.

Dear 

I always respect ur opnion and I like if the reader is a critic but in good way...and I wait for ur suggestions 
Edited by Sonia.KN - 8 years ago
Plz dnt think too much.. It's ur story and u can do whatever u want.. Follow ur heart and ignore them.
hai dear
its ur decision if you want to give passwords to those readers who we not comment
I always respects all writers work
i don't know what i told, us a  trust reader supported you in every update pls avoid who curse to you,i dont know how write my thoughts in english
Yeh kya bakwas hai...kaun kamina is threating u. Wy such people even exist