Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: idunno

why can you make situation like saap bhi mar jaye aur laathi bhi na toote yani ki vicky daddi faceoff but vicky hiding truth of geet will not say geet living with her and about children's identity he can say he adopted so daddi will not itude more may be maan will not belive and will dig more but it will give some time to move story further without knowing where about of geet and maan falling for geet.this is my thought but i will advice u u can go as plan if u wants every ones face of u can do that parcial face of u can do it,so in the end go as u planed and if u like our suggestion take it.thanks-

wonderful idea
ketki61 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice kids following the rituals 
But all are unknown for the storm 
Getting curious 
Geet is bravely managing her feelings 
Loving it.

LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Sonia,
In my opnion its high time Maan comes to know the truth about Geet & his relation(I think 6and a half years is enough for staying inignorance between Maan & Geet). But they both should not come close, Geet should give him a royal ignore! ðŸ˜¡
LM
Kawan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
kk
I love dthe idea given by idunno..
KasiKasi thumbnail
Hey write the way you thought,
i think little suspense is good.
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Loved geet giving it to maan. This is what I have been waiting for. Glad she did not back down and give up. Thanks to Vicky and daima.   Msk speechless wow eighth wonder. It is going to happen more maan just wait for more interaction with your kids.  Want them to change him too to become more human
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I thnk face off is needed 
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemm update maan trrying to show attitude but geet shutting him with her strong reply maan at  hawan
ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think now is the time for face off...clashes ab start ho jani chaiye,you can start with vicky and his family or Vicky and maan if not geet first because more suspence will mean dragging it too much...rest as you wish😊 Edited by ns.1 - 8 years ago
geetsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Read from chap 13 to 21 thanks for password diii...awesome now geet working under maan but maan didn't recognized her maanya n maan encounter was cute n maan thinks lids are of Vicky now all dng Pooja for dadi... Waiting for next updates