Kya Tumhe Haq Hai Th 3//Check for Next Threads - Page 61

Posted: 8 years ago
Di I am commenting for all three updates19,20,21 all are so nice dadi went to maan and first he is angry but afterwards he showed his love when she became sick and dadi told man about get and about hischild maan now teling that he is Msk child now dadi is readyto search geet but our children so cute and their mischeious andso cute geet take half daybut maan is mad at thatand he call back geet to work the conversatio betweeen diama and geet cribbing is so nice and man atlast ready to do havan in that temple. Geet is busy in work and maan enter made her stamer maa tunt her. For that maan became serious but the answer geet gave made maan num he keep his mouth shut andwent away from geet next day all r ready to go to temple geet got work wentthere now u stopped att right place eagerly waiting for next part
Part 19 n 20..
Wow we are getting superfast updates... Thank u. But sadly i m not able to match ur pace as i out the whole day...

Dadi finally meeting Maan in office. Else he will not be able to get hold of. Maan must be surprised to see them after 6 yrs.
Family drama started.. Dadi reminding him of his responsibilities .
N maan doesn't want anywhere near his wife. Shocked to know he has kids also. N all that talks from Mannat came back rushing to his mind.
Hope it gives rise to some feelings...

Is Maan concerned abt her whereabouts?? Taking little interest in her.

Geet doing charity with everyone. Hope all khuranas meet at temple. It will be dhamaka.

Geet called by Maan on her holiday... Pura mood kharab kar diya.

Di ,I hv a doubt .
maan geet nd babies ko alag toh nii karega .
Just read part 20. So dadi wants him to sit in the Havan eh. Wonder what will happen when geet shows up there too.   Maan feeling anxious about the whole thing. Kids interaction has him in troubled mind.  Good. Geet mad at maan for asking her to cut short her leave.  Good 
Wonderful update
maan is angry on geet but geet gave back 
the kids are really sweet
all the khuranas are in same temple 
eagerly eagerly waiting for nxt chap
Geet ne toh bolte band karwa Di Maan Singh Khurana ki!!!Good one Geet hurt him there where it hurts the most.
Both the kids are super duper intelligent. Performing the rituals with utmost sincerity and respect.
Who meets whom??? 
Chapter 21
In the office Mann again infurIates Geet. She burst out her frustration on him. Mann still don't know that his wife's name is Geet. When Mann cornered Geet, for a moment I thought she is gonna give in. Thank god she didn't melt. Pls don't make Geet melt easily, I dont want her to forgive him easily. He have to pay for his deeds. The whole Khurana's are there in a temple for Dadaji's havan. I am eager to know what will happen next
wow... just read the 19th part...

Dadi n Dev had met Maan in his own office n a zabardast way... n maan with no other choice is talking to them...

n shock after shock... he has been revealed with the news of his wife n child n also they r missing n r staying in the same place... great...

n he had finally accepted tat it is his children...

but wat abt Geet... she's never going to accept him... easily..

waiting to see how he is going to woo her...

wow our sherni geet was too good just made maan speechless n geet was happy that his mouth got shut all r in same temple cant wait for their face off nice part thnx 4 pm
milkar bhi nehi mila...

awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...